Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Just Win: Lawrence doesn't care about personal stats, only that Tigers win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

TNET: Just Win: Lawrence doesn't care about personal stats, only that Tigers win

Sep 14, 2019, 9:00 AM

Just Win: Lawrence doesn't care about personal stats, only that Tigers win

Trevor Lawrence played so well at the end of last season that many fans expect the super sophomore to play perfect every week. It’s too much to ask, especially in the world of big-time college football, and Lawrence knows it. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's right...

Sep 14, 2019, 9:19 AM

"Just win, baby."

Go Tigers!

heisman trophy winner...

Sep 14, 2019, 9:33 AM

usually does not win national championship. This team's goals have never centered around individual achievement.

Re: TNET: Just Win: Lawrence doesn't care about personal stats, only that Tigers win

Sep 14, 2019, 9:47 AM

His mind and heart are always in the right places. All that matters is a win, the next game is the one that matters. Syracuse will do their usual pumping in volume and attempted murders of our stars. We will be ready for all the nonsense. Clemson orange will be in the endzone often, CU 45- SU 10.

He knows he will play on Sundays

Sep 14, 2019, 9:51 AM

Glad he appreciates that the most important all is in the W/L column

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Just Win: Lawrence doesn't care about personal stats, only that Tigers win

Sep 14, 2019, 10:36 AM

That's another thing I love about our TIGERS, most of the players feel the same way!! GO T-I-G-E-R-S!!!!

Sep 14, 2019, 1:11 PM

face said:

That's another thing I love about our TIGERS, most of the players feel the same way!! GO T-I-G-E-R-S!!!!

Which ones don’t?

Sep 14, 2019, 8:42 PM

Would you agree that Feaster and Belk didn't feel this way? Just asking.

Sep 14, 2019, 11:03 AM

It's refreshing to hear a great player speak about team goals and have the team's interests ahead of their own .
In a sports world flush with Antonio Browns and Ezekiel Elliotts having a selfless guy like Trevor Lawrence is a really great deal .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 14, 2019, 11:44 AM

That folks is the difference between us and everyone else. So proud of the attitude of our tigers. That starts with good humble leadership.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd rather have Lawrence win the Heistman

Sep 14, 2019, 1:23 PM

than not win it unless it is ETN that wins it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic