Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: From the roster to the stadium, Clemson softball foundation taking shape
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

TNET: From the roster to the stadium, Clemson softball foundation taking shape

Apr 17, 2019, 3:16 PM

From the roster to the stadium, Clemson softball foundation taking shape

Clemson softball coach John Rittman has been playing catch-up since being tabbed to start the Tigers’ program in November of 2017, but just as quickly as the foundation for a new softball stadium has been laid, Rittman is laying the foundation for his first team. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

shame..

Apr 17, 2019, 3:23 PM

we could have built a second slide with that money.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...coulda been a WATER slide.***

Apr 17, 2019, 3:24 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: shame..

Apr 17, 2019, 11:16 PM [ in reply to shame.. ]

Regardless of what they have chosen to spend for us to have a women's softball team, I am really glad that we will now have a women's team. Those women players play hard, and I doubt that there are many of us on T-Net that could hit those underhand pitches that those young women can whip over the plate. Go Women's softball team, I can barely wait for the first pitch in our first game. I love it, and it will be a good pass time for me waiting on our Fall FB practice!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you serious - TBalm ?!? I just don’t think .....

Apr 18, 2019, 7:18 AM [ in reply to shame.. ]

.... you’re serious!! -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: TNET: From the roster to the stadium, Clemson softball foundation taking shape

Apr 17, 2019, 4:16 PM

Why is it a shame? And if anything, tear down Littlejohn since we can’t keep a basketball team together! Smdh

Re: TNET: From the roster to the stadium, Clemson softball foundation taking shape

Apr 17, 2019, 4:29 PM

Cannot wait for this to begin ! The facilities look GREAT & I know they will be first class as well as the team we will put on the field. Best of Luck & Go Lady Tigers.

Apr 17, 2019, 4:51 PM

As a former high school softball coach and Clemson grad, I am excited to hear about the progress of the program at CU!

Re: TNET: From the roster to the stadium, Clemson softball foundation taking shape***

Apr 17, 2019, 4:57 PM

Apr 17, 2019, 5:00 PM

Can't wait for The Lady Tigers Inaugural Season. As a former Coach and IPTAY LIFE DONOR, I will support them 110% just as I support ALL CLEMSON STUDENT ATHLETES. GO LADY TIGERS!!!

Apr 17, 2019, 5:38 PM

It’s cool we now have a softball team but I hate they had to pretty much get rid of most the parking in Jervey Meadows to build the stadium. I know there’s really not another great location to build it but i def feel like they should turn that huge corn field near the stadium on perimeter road into a grass parking lot. Don’t even need to pave it just make it a grass lot but with clemson being agriculture school I don’t see that happening anytime soon and it’s a shame bc clemson has so much land they could move the corn field somewhere else not right beside the stadium. Tbh I don’t think they even grow corn there anymore it’s just a huge empty piece of land in a great space to help Aleve some of the parking issues we are having with more and more lots being used for other purposes. Just food for thought I do like that we are getting a softball team tho. Go Tigers!!

Apr 17, 2019, 11:24 PM

Be proud of this, not all D-1 schools have all of their sports program arena's and field's right on campus that is as easy and quick to get to, the same as we do at Clemson!!! Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's with the dirt warning track in the outfield.

Apr 17, 2019, 5:09 PM

I blame Brownlee!

(am I doing that right?)

Apr 17, 2019, 7:42 PM

I hope the 900 parking spots and ripple effect in IPTAY and trickle down to football attendance was worth this.... no place else would work?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Soooo glad we chose to compete in this sport!!!

Apr 17, 2019, 9:33 PM

Not that Clemson needs my approval for anything . . . but I am excited about this endeavor!!!

Go TIGERS!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2019, 11:27 PM

Looks like a beautiful stadium.. hope our Tigers take off with s blast

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Apr 18, 2019, 12:37 AM

Frankly, I would have preferred we kept swimming but clearly that ship sailed. Go Tigers nonetheless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2019, 9:29 AM

Sorry, but I disagree with you. Swimming is a great sport to participate in as an athlete, but it’s boring to watch as far as watching an entire meet. Horrible as a “spectator sport”!!

Apr 18, 2019, 11:07 AM

With all due respect, I feel the same about softball and had two daughters play. If swimming was your sport of interest, you’d enjoy watching a meet.

Apr 18, 2019, 9:19 AM

I'm also excited about Clemson having a softball team. I think it will be great!!

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Apr 18, 2019, 9:33 AM

Softball is a tremendous game and is a huge addition to the entire sports program in Tigertown. A great “spectator sport” addition!

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic