Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Four-star RB Jerrion Ealy impressed with Clemson after weekend visit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

TNET: Four-star RB Jerrion Ealy impressed with Clemson after weekend visit

Jan 14, 2019, 8:18 AM

Four-star RB Jerrion Ealy impressed with Clemson after weekend visit

If you want to impress one of the few remaining targets for the 2019 recruiting class, what better way to do it than to hold a parade and celebration of a National Championship. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry coots, Ealy said "it's too late in the game" to be

Jan 14, 2019, 8:37 AM

pecking dirt. L O L

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Jan 14, 2019, 8:50 AM

I guess I missed the fact ole Bobby got moved to tight ends

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2019, 2:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Sorry coots, Ealy said "it's too late in the game" to be ]

The guy looks good and all but, do we need another RB with us being as deep as we are in that position? I mean even if Feaster left, I think we would be good at RB for next season. ETN will most likely be gone after next season if he has as good a season as he's had this season. If Ealy opened his recruiting back up after meeting with our FB and BB coaching staff, it sounds like something solid has already been settled with him becoming a Tiger. That Paw is mighty attractive right now for sure. The fun is in the winning, but having your choice with who we bring in, is just as or more fun that leads to winning!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2019, 3:01 PM

I mean how can we pass on a blue-chipper like this? So he red-shirts---he just become bigger and stronger. This guy is a generational player who would be all-world at Clemson. Etienne and probably Feaster will leave for the NFL after this season. Bring this amazing guy into the fold.

Re: TNET: Four-star RB Jerrion Ealy impressed with Clemson after weekend visit

Jan 14, 2019, 8:46 AM

Looks like a Clemson man for sure! Hope we get him!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 14, 2019, 9:15 AM

Don’t be surprised if he commits in February, is drafted in June and does not step foot in campus. I guess that just frees up a scholarship for next year if that happens. I still do not mind taking that risk and reallocating the scholarship.

Jan 14, 2019, 9:46 AM

Yep, I agree.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2019, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Four-star RB Jerrion Ealy impressed with Clemson after weekend visit ]

Am I correct in that if he plays football and baseball at Clemson, the full scholarship still has to come out of the football allotment?

Jan 14, 2019, 1:06 PM

I believe you are correct sir.

Jan 14, 2019, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Four-star RB Jerrion Ealy impressed with Clemson after weekend visit ]

Me too! This guy's a generational type player, and can reportedly catch the ball coming out of the backfield. Imagine him working with Trevor Lawrence, the best QB in college football!! I dearly hope he comes to Clemson where he will be an All-American, and first-round draft pick.

Jan 14, 2019, 9:18 AM

Would love to get this guy, but I'm not holding my breath. This Dude is going to get a ton of money thrown his way and MLB will want him too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would love to have him play football

Jan 14, 2019, 9:19 AM

but it looks like the MLB will be his route and I don't blame him. Wish him the best!

Re: Would love to have him play football

Jan 14, 2019, 3:17 PM

I'm sure. MLB is a very circuitous and uncertain route with a ton of detours in the minor leagues. Coming out of Clemson, he will make huge money as a first-round draft pick. Whatever, we'd love to have you here, big guy, but wish you all the best whatever your choice.

Jan 14, 2019, 9:40 AM

His neck size reminds me of the players in the Danny Ford era.

Jan 14, 2019, 9:48 AM

That kid just looks like a RB. He's got a Herschel Walker looking face, or reminds me of somebody.

My first thought was the resemblance to Herschel Walker***

Jan 14, 2019, 12:07 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 14, 2019, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Four-star RB Jerrion Ealy impressed with Clemson after weekend visit ]

I can visualize him in a two running back offense with the option of throwing to him or using him as a runner or blocker. He could be a nightmare for defensive coordinators if used that way. The lure of a baseball contr$ct may be too much however.

Jan 14, 2019, 3:18 PM

He'll make millions either way.

Jan 14, 2019, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Four-star RB Jerrion Ealy impressed with Clemson after weekend visit ]

I can visualize him in a two running back offense with the option of throwing to him or using him as a runner or blocker. He could be a nightmare for defensive coordinators if used that way. The lure of a baseball contr$ct may be too much however.

I thought the same

Jan 14, 2019, 11:43 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Four-star RB Jerrion Ealy impressed with Clemson after weekend visit ]

He has that 70's - 80's older look for a high schooler

Thick Necks

Jan 14, 2019, 2:51 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Four-star RB Jerrion Ealy impressed with Clemson after weekend visit ]

lol! You are on point. Why were the players back then so "thick-necked" compared to today?

This is a guy i've been super excited about+

Jan 14, 2019, 11:39 AM

1. we don't recruit mississippi often

2. Dude is a grown man

3. If you haven't watched his highlight tape you're seriously missing out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46LMY4ddFUI

@ 0:58 he destroys a safety @ 1:02 he destroys a LB

BUT THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpehdMDqHkM highlight tape has his most startling play

starting @ 0:30 is a play that I have seen before;

look familiar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFIT-3gcAR8

Man, i hope we land this kid. He looks like a stronger Deandre Swift.

Re: This is a guy i've been super excited about+

Jan 14, 2019, 11:46 AM

There are a series of videos on Youtube that explain why honest schools don't recruit Mississippi all that much. Crooked state in the lower 48. Everyone has a hand out.

When a “stiff-arm” won’t work . . .

Jan 14, 2019, 1:17 PM [ in reply to This is a guy i've been super excited about+ ]

(And He has a masterful stiff-arm!!) He has no issues with simply running over you!!!

Nice Tape!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GREAT GOOGILY MOOGILY!!***

Jan 14, 2019, 2:30 PM [ in reply to This is a guy i've been super excited about+ ]

Jan 14, 2019, 12:04 PM

Laughable he is rated as a 4 star. A top 10 player regardless of position. A perfect fit for the program...could easily come back later if baseball doesn't work out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2019, 12:19 PM

I hope we get him but it looks like he is paying close attention to the depth we have at running back.

Jan 14, 2019, 1:05 PM

If ET leaves early for the draft, he could be the headliner RB in 2020.
I’m not certain how the Baseball draft works once an athletes enrolls in college: Is there a minimum number of years that you have to play before being eligible for the baseball draft?

Jan 14, 2019, 2:18 PM

Once you enroll, you must stay 3 years in baseball just like football.

insane.. looks like a 6 star to me. He's like CJ spiller

Jan 14, 2019, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Four-star RB Jerrion Ealy impressed with Clemson after weekend visit ]

but he trucks people and runs through tackles like a beast

Jan 14, 2019, 12:43 PM

Dude has a Herschel Walker head and neck... A bulldozer...And a Herschel anecdote. A newspaper interviewed a guy several years ago that was a typical High School linebacker, 5'9" 150-160#... His team is playing the school Herschel was the STAR**********... He was behind the line when the snap occurred and it started going to the left... He sprinted to the sideline marker, looked up and here comes Herschel, like a runaway locomotive, headed right for him... He stiffened up and closed his eyes and waited to be knocked into the next county... Nothing happened and he looked behind him and Herschel was crossing the goal line. Spared the guy from a lifetime of pain...

Jan 28, 2018, 6:44 PM

This young man reminds me of Hershel Walker. Not just his size and build, but his speed and his power.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

reminds me of Bo Jackson too***

Jan 14, 2019, 2:34 PM

Jan 14, 2019, 2:54 PM

Dude looks good, but pipe down with the Herschel and Bo talk. Those guys easily ran 4.3 or faster. That being said, I hope we get him.

Jan 14, 2019, 3:03 PM

Four-star RB Jerrion Ealy impressed with Clemson after weekend visit

If you want to impress one of the few remaining targets for the 2019 recruiting class, what better way to do it than to hold a parade and celebration of a National Championship. Full Story »

Love to have him, but if he goes first round in the MLB draft... he’s playing baseball.

Jan 14, 2019, 11:16 PM

Kyler Murray was drafted #9 in baseball draft. What's he going to do?

Chickens have been too late in the game

Jan 14, 2019, 1:05 AM

For more than 100 years

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic