Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Five-Star Week: High-profile recruits on campus all week as recruiting heats up
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

TNET: Five-Star Week: High-profile recruits on campus all week as recruiting heats up

Apr 1, 2019, 8:11 AM

Five-Star Week: High-profile recruits on campus all week as recruiting heats up

A big week of recruiting starts today for the Clemson football program. Clemson’s annual spring game is this weekend and a bevy of big-time prospects will be on hand to take in the festivities. However, one of the biggest targets for the 2020 recruiting cycle is on campus today. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Close....***

Apr 1, 2019, 8:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Close....***Thanks for headline, only post I read here

Apr 1, 2019, 11:53 AM

because you said it all, and in the headline. I wish every body would use a headline...would save a lot of time and get them more readers, if it is a good summarizing one.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Five-Star Week: High-profile recruits on campus all week as recruiting heats up

Apr 1, 2019, 8:35 AM

:)

Re: TNET: Five-Star Week: High-profile recruits on campus all week as recruiting heats up

Apr 1, 2019, 8:54 AM

^ ^ ^ what he said ^ ^ ^

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2019, 8:55 AM

Okay, guys! Where can we find the BEST fried green tomatoes in Clemson for Momma????

Apr 1, 2019, 9:02 AM

Frying correctly is an art form. If we serve floppy tomatoes DJ may commit to Oregon :(
This reminds me of our Chick-fil-A fiasco :(

Apr 1, 2019, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Five-Star Week: High-profile recruits on campus all week as recruiting heats up ]

My sister probably does the best fried tomatoes I've ever eaten, but we would have a problem there. Her husband is a coot, and I would be afraid he would sabotage the perfect batter that it takes do fried green tomatoes the right way!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2019, 5:05 PM

OMG!! Need to figure out how to get your sister without her hubby?? Send your brother in-law to see the coots trophy case, could that work??

Apr 1, 2019, 5:37 PM

That’s a quick trip...lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

^^^ I am flattered . . .

Apr 1, 2019, 6:43 PM

You are looking good HS!!!

Go TIGER!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2019, 6:17 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Five-Star Week: High-profile recruits on campus all week as recruiting heats up ]

Unless the Esso Club does them, I don't know of a place in Clemson. However, Paws Diner may do them and I know for a fact that Ye Olde Sandwich Shop in Seneca does them.

Apr 1, 2019, 9:27 AM

Five-Star Week: High-profile recruits on campus all week as recruiting heats up

A big week of recruiting starts today for the Clemson football program. Clemson’s annual spring game is this weekend and a bevy of big-time prospects will be on hand to take in the festivities. However, one of the biggest targets for the 2020 recruiting cycle is on campus today. Full Story »

With Trevor staying for four years, how many more #1 QBs can we ink B4 that stream dries up?

Apr 1, 2019, 10:28 AM

This would be a perfect situation, DJ would be a freshman during Trevor's last year.

Welcome to the party . . .

Apr 1, 2019, 6:52 PM

There's one to get you started.

Glad you joined in . . . long time to quietly sit on the sidelines . . . but glad you've joined in!!!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2019, 8:09 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Five-Star Week: High-profile recruits on campus all week as recruiting heats up ]

Don't forget 4 star, top 10 Taison is already at work here. Never know how things shake out adding another top QB.

Apr 1, 2019, 5:40 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Five-Star Week: High-profile recruits on campus all week as recruiting heats up ]

Never ever dries up, we stay in while coots cycle down and further down but don’t tell their fans, they’ll never figure it out in the off season! They are claiming next century..lol

Let’s Go Tigers!

Apr 1, 2019, 10:35 AM

Man I’m praying we get some of these guys to commit this Saturday!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2019, 11:04 AM

What about Jordan Burch? Do we have chance with him? Heard he is going to Coots' spring game.

Apr 1, 2019, 11:31 AM

If any recruit is choosing to be with the coots over being with what we have going on at Clemson, he should be a coot and live with the misery they have lived with during their entire history, misery loves company!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2019, 11:12 AM

Is there a complete list of visitors this week?

Apr 1, 2019, 12:53 PM

Dabo had a list, laying on his desk,when I walked by -- he'll probably make you a copy,if you ask??

Apr 1, 2019, 5:43 PM

Give Burch time, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out what Clemson and Dabo has to offer him in every area of his life.

He’ll come around...

Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic