Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Elite California RB names a leader, says Tigers have the best fans in the country
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

TNET: Elite California RB names a leader, says Tigers have the best fans in the country

Apr 10, 2019, 7:01 AM

Elite California RB names a leader, says Tigers have the best fans in the country

Clemson leads for one of California’s top playmakers. Four-star 2020 running back Daniyel Ngata received a Clemson offer a month ago. Ngata made a trip to campus for last weekend’s spring game to not only take another look at the Tigers but to see his brother, Clemson wide receiver Joseph Ngata, play his first game in Death Valley. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We’ll be here waiting for you . . .

Apr 10, 2019, 7:22 AM

You have no idea how loud the Valley will get . . . But you’ll be pleasantly amazed!!!

Come join the family and make us yours!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go TIGERS!!!

Apr 10, 2019, 7:22 AM

null

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ngata would be an awesome addition

Apr 10, 2019, 7:31 AM

I don't think there is a more elusive RB in the 2020 class. And he's got the best hands I've seen on a RB in a long time. There's not a LB in the country that can cover him out of the backfield. He would be at the top of my RB wish list.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Elite California RB names a leader, says Tigers have the best fans in the country***

Apr 10, 2019, 7:38 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's easy to be the best fans when you have won last 2

Apr 10, 2019, 8:02 AM

out of 3 championships :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's easy to be the best fans when you have won last 2

Apr 10, 2019, 11:41 PM

We were the best fans well before our last two Championships. There is not a fan base that comes close to Clemson

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: After watching the film and interviews with Joe....

Apr 10, 2019, 8:03 AM

it's obvious that is a strong family background these fellas come from.

My feeling is he and Joe are not only 5-star players, but 10-star gentlemen. Saying we're taking 2 backs sounds like he and Bowman are likely the main targets right now.

What a great time to be a Tiger!

ALL IN on this guy!!!***

Apr 10, 2019, 8:42 AM

Re: TNET: Elite California RB names a leader, says Tigers have the best fans in the country

Apr 10, 2019, 8:42 AM

:)

I'm sure he enjoyed seeing his brother lead the team in

Apr 10, 2019, 9:02 AM

receiving yards. He knows that freshman have a chance to not only play but to impact the team.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Elite California RB names a leader, says Tigers have the best fans in the country

Apr 10, 2019, 10:39 AM

What a super opportunity for Daniyel - not only to play on the Tigers team - but to also play with his brother!! Come on to Clemson - Daniyel. !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Apr 10, 2019, 8:29 PM

Make it easy on your mom and dad.....play with your brother and they can watch you ball out together. Go Tigers

Apr 10, 2019, 10:44 AM

If it walks like a Tiger, Talks like a Tiger and plays like a Tiger I’m sure it’s a Clemson Tiger forever like his brother. Just a few weeks from being in the Tiger family forever with his stripes, but in actuality he’s already a Tiger! Thank you Jesus!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

And he would be correct.

Apr 10, 2019, 11:01 AM

Which means he needs to sign up.

man, we good

Apr 10, 2019, 1:26 PM

at landing brothers. ford got the mcswains, butlers, perrys. who else?

Re: man, we good

Apr 11, 2019, 2:03 PM

Them Herbstreit kids..

-db

Apr 10, 2019, 4:32 PM

So we do have room for both he and Bowman, correct?

Update to myself....yes we do. We MUST get two RB's this cycle. For a minute I thought Dukes was 2020 but he is 2019, so the numbers work well for two RB's for the class of 2020.

Message was edited by: 92citadelgrad®

+1 for talking to yourself . . .

Apr 10, 2019, 9:10 PM

In public!!!

H3LL, we all do it!!!

Apr 10, 2019, 9:59 PM

This young man is the elite of the elite!!! Lord willing, he should be rated in the top 5 overall---he's that good!!!
Love love love to have him in the family!!!!

If he’s like his bother....

Apr 12, 2019, 3:20 PM

Look out! Man! Joe is a B E A S T!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic