Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: DT target for 2019 says he loves the way Dabo runs the Clemson program
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: DT target for 2019 says he loves the way Dabo runs the Clemson program

Nov 2, 2018, 7:01 AM

DT target for 2019 says he loves the way Dabo runs the Clemson program

A few years ago, Clemson went into Wake Forest (NC) and signed 5-star defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence, one of the gems of the 2016 recruiting cycle. Now the Tigers are once again looking at Wake Forest with an eye on 3-star 2019 defensive tackle and Shrine Bowl selection Jaden McKenzie (6-4, 280). Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: DT target for 2019 says he loves the way Dabo runs the Clemson program

Nov 2, 2018, 7:02 AM

As do we all. He would be a great edition

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: DT target for 2019 says he loves the way Dabo runs the Clemson program

Nov 2, 2018, 8:11 AM

:)

Awesome clip

Nov 2, 2018, 8:20 AM

I love the fact that as soon as he realizes it's a scooped fumble he pancake blocks a guy.

Nov 2, 2018, 11:49 AM

90% of the time when you love the way things are done at place where you see yourself exceeding for the betterment of yourself, that is where you usually end up going. So I expect this young man will be a Clemson Tiger if bettering himself is what he really wants to do!!!

There has been times that a young recruit has chose Clemson bc he believed the talent at Clemson was a little better than they were, and they leave Clemson better than some of those they once believed were better than them before they arrived at Clemson, and that was bc iron sharpens iron!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic