Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My letter to Brad Brownell concerning next year. (long)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 2,572

My letter to Brad Brownell concerning next year. (long)

Mar 22, 2019, 9:44 AM

Please win more games and make the NCAA Tournament next year!
Thanks,
MyfavOrange

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL;DR***

Mar 22, 2019, 9:47 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: TL;DR***

Mar 22, 2019, 9:49 AM

Awesome, I was able to figure out that acronym. Tnet progress!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TL;DR***

Mar 22, 2019, 9:49 AM [ in reply to TL;DR*** ]

you want me to include pictures next time? Wheel that help?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TL,DR

Mar 22, 2019, 10:02 AM [ in reply to TL;DR*** ]

Well, thankfully for me MyFO said in his subject line that it was long; so I didn’t even open his poast....

.... it’s just a life choice that I choose... to live life by, that is... y’know, my choice...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Hey bob - could you

Mar 22, 2019, 10:26 AM [ in reply to TL;DR*** ]

Rocky the Tiger® on all your posts going forward ?

I wanna be here when you make that first post that actually contributes something.

tihtha

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

lol bob 'contributing'

Mar 22, 2019, 12:26 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: My letter to Brad Brownell concerning next year. (long)

Mar 22, 2019, 10:00 AM

I'm sorry but you wasted A LOT of ink to write that letter.

The seers on Tigernet have already looked into their crystal balls and we will only win about 8 games next year.

Brownell is considering redshirting our best players next year because it will be such a wasted year to even play them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2019, 10:17 AM

Hopefully the Tigers will be able to keep everyone healthy and ready to go next year. It’s very apparent to anyone with half a brain to realize that our season would have been much better if Mitchell had been 100 % all year. Being forced to play the season without a healthy, experienced point guard certainly explains our close losses. I could easily see that Shelton was not the same player he was previously

Or if we had a back up PG***

Mar 22, 2019, 8:13 AM

didnt take long for that to become the newest excuse....***

Mar 22, 2019, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: My letter to Brad Brownell concerning next year. (long) ]

Also, when are you going to post your iptay and alumni info?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Mar 22, 2019, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Re: My letter to Brad Brownell concerning next year. (long) ]

Hopefully the Tigers will be able to keep everyone healthy and ready to go next year. It’s very apparent to anyone with half a brain to realize that our season would have been much better if Mitchell had been 100 % all year. Being forced to play the season without a healthy, experienced point guard certainly explains our close losses. I could easily see that Shelton was not the same player he was previously

Mar 22, 2019, 12:24 PM

Hope you used enough postage.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Mar 10, 2019, 7:51 PM

I did. There were several rough drafts.

Mine is......

Mar 22, 2019, 1:10 PM

Wish you success at your new job next season!

And miss out on the “prestigious” NIT?

Mar 22, 2019, 4:43 PM

I don’t think so.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2019, 4:51 PM

Not with our fans or administration. Its almost impossible to go to the tournament more.

Mar 22, 2019, 5:28 PM

Will you be happy as long as we have more wins than words in your letter?

Does that include his signature?

Mar 22, 2019, 7:20 PM

If so, I'll take the under

this shood end well

Mar 22, 2019, 7:20 PM

hey myfavo

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: this shood end well

Mar 22, 2019, 9:09 PM

Hi dar lovingit

Well said MyFavOrange... well said ... Obviously you are ...

Mar 23, 2019, 12:15 AM

... a man of few words!! -:D

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 21
| visibility 2,572
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic