Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TIME TO TAKE THE GLOVES OFF TIGERS!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,556

TIME TO TAKE THE GLOVES OFF TIGERS!

May 27, 2018, 4:02 PM

If you've been paying attention, you'll notice that there's something fishy going on with recruiting and players transferring and it all boils down to the South Carolina Gamecocks. If you'll take notice, Belk enrolled into Clemson, and then is making a transfer to South Carolina as if it was part of the plan all along. Then Zach Pickens eluded to Coach Venables that he was going to come to Clemson. Even a family member or two was wearing Clemson attire before he announced his choice. It was to show utter disrespect to Clemson and our staff. Brent Venables is not the one to toy with I can assure you that. It's almost as if Coach Muschamp is putting them up to this type of shenanigans.

I'm usually not one to pay much attention to the so called rivalry between Clemson and the Coots, but this has started to get out of hand. I certainly hope Coach Swinney is catching all of this. Sort of like all of the "5 BOMBS" in the photos with Dabo. I can honestly say that I hope and pray that we pitch a shut out of at least 70-0 this season against them and if they went 0-36 for the next three seasons that would be a bonus.

TO H E L L with the SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS! GO TIGERS AND SPOT THE DARN BALL!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

... and yet

May 27, 2018, 4:04 PM

The beatings will continue .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: TIME TO TAKE THE GLOVES OFF TIGERS!

May 27, 2018, 4:06 PM

"0-36?" How is the Birmingham bowl supposed to make money???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's their new 5-bomb. The low character trash that fit in at

May 27, 2018, 4:16 PM

Coot U get their giggles not just saying how much they love c ocks, but by lying to Clemson so they can then mock Clemson for believing them. Nothing changes with that trashy crowd.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 27, 2018, 4:25 PM

And it’ll make winning all the sweeter. Mudshrimp can load up on all the 5* he could ever want and still underperform. Look at his time at Florida.

May 27, 2018, 4:29 PM

I think there is definitely some nasty negative recruiting going on by Muschamp.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2018, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: TIME TO TAKE THE GLOVES OFF TIGERS! ]

Not to worry. Muscoot, Pickens, and Belk will realize their mistake in November. There will be no letup from the Tigers. This could eclipse 63-17.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2018, 5:24 PM

56-7 is better than 63 to 17, but i will take either.

May 27, 2018, 8:30 PM

I think the score will be about 49-13.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's time to go full Iwo Jima on those dirt peckin' capons,

May 27, 2018, 9:36 PM

Chesty.

Lead from the front.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,556
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic