Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stuff coaches said DURING CU/Bama game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Stuff coaches said DURING CU/Bama game

Jul 6, 2019, 4:03 AM

Did you catch what Saban said during the game? I think it's right after the 2nd INT by Tua. You have to read his lips, but it's clear as a bell when they slow it down on replay. Saban turns & walks down sideline saying, "G.D. it, Tua...!" (The worst I've ever seen/heard Dabo say is "Bullcrap!")

But (same game, I think - unless it was vs Scar), is clearly audible, when Dabo is chewing a ref out. The ref must have said, "Just do your job." Dabo turns & yells, "You do YOUR job!!" ...Dabo don't take no mess!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stuff coaches said DURING CU/Bama game

Jul 6, 2019, 6:32 AM

I've seen Dabo say stuff stronger than "bullcrap" on the sidelines. Especially the game in Cola when the Coot fans were throwing stuff on the field.

Jul 6, 2019, 6:45 AM

Yeah, I think the Dabo comment was probably the sc game. I do seem to remember it. I don't think any calls in the Alabama game were so bad that Dabo would have chewed somebody, but I do seem to remember hearing him say that off a field mic.

Jul 6, 2019, 8:32 AM

It’s football, coaches get worked up.

Jul 6, 2019, 8:56 AM
IMG_1329.JPG(61.0 K)

it was the ND CFP game, I bought the shirt afterwards.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

A shirt with such a great picture shouldn't be on lilac.***

Jul 6, 2019, 9:18 AM

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jul 6, 2019, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Stuff coaches said DURING CU/Bama game ]

If they'd watched the national championship 75 times like I have, then they would know that quote was from that game.

Nice shirt.

Jul 6, 2019, 8:58 AM

I think you've read his lips correctly, and he says the exact same thing after BOTH interceptions.

I should know. I've watched the tape dozens and dozens of times.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 6, 2019, 9:10 AM

Profanity has become to common place and accepted in society. If you control yourself and only use it in extremely profound cases. People will notice and know you mean business because it is out of your character to say such words. The bigger man stays in control of his vocabulary especially in the presence of children and ladies. And with that if you don’t like my take on cussing. “Frankly My Dear I Don’t Give A ####!”

Are you saying the coaches featured on Last Chance U aren't in control?***

Jul 6, 2019, 9:16 AM

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2019, 9:12 AM

https://www.twitter.com/SawyerRadler/status/1082457528703819776

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/01/twitter-loved-dabo-swinney-yelling-do-your-job-at-a-sideline-official-standing-next-to-him

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 6, 2019, 11:33 AM

Look at BV behind Dabo!!! BV is looking like the cat that swallows the canary, if you feel froggy, Jump!!! Lol

Dabo told the ref in Columbia a couple years ago "BS"

Jul 6, 2019, 9:15 AM

or something along those lines. Referring to the USuC fans throwing bottles and trash. A bottle hit Renfrow.

Jul 6, 2019, 11:01 AM

Which begs the question: Did the refs in the UofSuc game ever explain why they chose not to penalize UofSuc for their fans throwing things at our players?

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic