Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Steve Addazio
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 47
| visibility 1

Steve Addazio

Dec 19, 2018, 8:50 PM

Heard a great interview with coach addazio today. He said star ratings were not everything. Said, think for a minute who gives out those stars? He said recruiting character, recruiting for needs, recruiting for culture and evaluating future talent is more impotant than stars. Remember that TNet. Dabo and company know what they are doing!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just signed on. People are complaining?

Dec 19, 2018, 9:07 PM

Oh wait, it's TigerNet. Of course they are.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Just signed on. People are complaining?

Dec 20, 2018, 9:34 AM

3 or 4 idiots complaining incessantly on a message board makes it seem like a lot more

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Steve Addazio

Dec 19, 2018, 9:09 PM

Is that surprising for a guy with a 38-38 record at BC?

Maybe if he got more stars he would win more.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Dec 19, 2018, 9:15 PM

Maybe if y’all recruited more people with character it would help recruit more stars. Maybe if y’all recruited more stars you’d win more.

Mar 1, 2021, 9:12 AM

Character isn't our issue. The lack of stars is our problems.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2018, 9:57 PM

character and culture has always been a problem for the game hens

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The lack of culture is why they have borderline guys leaving

Dec 19, 2018, 10:46 PM

early often. The place has no redeeming quality about it. I would leave at first chance too.

Dec 19, 2018, 10:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Steve Addazio ]

Great! All your problems have solutions, then. Good luck!

More like a lack of intelligence***

Dec 19, 2018, 10:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Steve Addazio ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Character isn't an issue, says the Liar***

Dec 20, 2018, 12:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Steve Addazio ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 1:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Steve Addazio ]

I guess those laptops just walked off.!Stephen Garcia could not stay out of trouble and you guys have redneck fights among your own fans while tailgating. Your fans throw debris at teams that own you or the put out the bird post to salute your opponents.??????????????????. Then you crazy chickens vandalized your own stadium or were your players just cleaning out the roaches.?????? You do have your boom bus I guess. And there have been others in the last 5 or 6 years but it’s hard to keep up.

You are correct character is not an issue at SC, because it’s not a requirement to play for the coots. And yes the coots lack of stars (quality players) are a problem for you guys too. If Jake Bentley was your salvation and he failed , who is up next???

Go Tigers! ???????????? (2 National Championships)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 7:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Steve Addazio ]

I think Todd Ellis and his constant false hope is the issue

Re: "Character isn't our issue" says the bottle-throwing

Dec 20, 2018, 8:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Steve Addazio ]

coot....that's rich. Program and "school" (I use the term loosely) are rotten to the core.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

There are videos of your fans having sex at tailgates

Dec 20, 2018, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Steve Addazio ]

Trust us, character is an issue.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Steve Addazio ]

first idiot comment on a thread about not being an idiot

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From a Lamecrock fan that’s real says something

Dec 19, 2018, 9:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Steve Addazio ]

Speaking of character, BC probably would not take a single player on your team. Primarily for character reasons but also because nobody on the team qualifies to get into BC, sad for you and that lil team in mid-state. Keep trying though, nothing wrong with failing over and over as long as the effort is there. “Maybe someday” is the new Lamecrock motto, right ?

Re: From a Lamecrock fan that’s real says something

Dec 19, 2018, 9:31 PM

lol sure

Dec 19, 2018, 9:56 PM

Glad to see you back class... you’re so right just like you were earlier this year spewing your babble about 5 head being a good QB, you having multiple receivers that would start for us, your defense being great under a great coach like mus who.

Reality is your team talent wise is on par with BC. They are better at DL, RB, QB, and DB while y’all at better WR. TE with Sweeney is at best a split with their guy being better but your depth being better. OL a push and I guess special teams to y’all but who cares.

The sooner you realize that you are on par or maybe slightly behind the likes of BC, Kentucky, and other middle road teams the better off you will be. You program just isn’t good and your coach can’t get you there, sorry about your luck.

Good news is that you schemed well and only lost by 21 to us this year. You should definitely hand out rings for that.

Dec 19, 2018, 10:16 PM

Bentley threw for 500 yards against you guys. Are you still trying to argue he's not a great QB?

What's his average over 3 games?

Dec 19, 2018, 10:22 PM

NOT SO GREAT!

And he lost by 3 TDs!!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: What's his average over 3 games?

Dec 19, 2018, 10:31 PM

omg he plays on a bad team!!!

Therefore he must suck!!!

Re: What's his average over 3 games?

Dec 19, 2018, 10:34 PM

Bad team? You just gave your coach a pay raise and contract extension.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 19, 2018, 11:17 PM [ in reply to Re: From a Lamecrock fan that’s real says something ]

There is no argument.

A quarterback that disappears in two games and has one good one is supposed to be a great quarterback? And then disappears the very next game versus the mighty Zips? Seriously?

I am sure then that you must believe that Tajh had to be a great quarterback. Had a bad game or two but won championships of the conference and the Obowl v. OSU, unbeaten regular season, No. 1 most of the year. What has Bentley done to compare if Tahj was not "great" by your definition? Tahj got a ton of yardage but I guess it was not right because he did not get that special win, none against the mighty Zips of Akron.

The game in November was a combination of Clemson secondary's bad game and the Clemson strategy to assure victory as surely and quickly as possible, max subbing, without injury. You want to make a case that 5head is great because he gets some yardage, most of which was garbage time? Okay. Yet Clemson's last touchdown was classless because we did not take a knee, after your guys had assaulted Fl qb two weeks earlier for the sin of trying to go easy on your sorry hides? FOGETABOUTIT!

TL could have had that yardage too. He had a clean pocket all night, you never got close to him and he torched you plenty. But running was too good. And of course ya'll would have blamed us for bad sportsmanship if we had passed every down and scored three more times.

Wait.....you ALWAYS DO IT ANYWAY! And make crap up!

Whining SuperDerp! Slither hence!

Orth played good against us too once, is he a stud?***

Dec 20, 2018, 12:36 AM [ in reply to Re: From a Lamecrock fan that’s real says something ]

Great QB?***

Dec 20, 2018, 12:36 AM [ in reply to Re: From a Lamecrock fan that’s real says something ]

Dec 20, 2018, 12:46 AM [ in reply to Re: From a Lamecrock fan that’s real says something ]

Bentley is a better QB than your horrific fans said he was after losing 5 games but he is not a great QB. He wouldn’t be a great QB playing 1A high school today. You used to have humility on this site, but you reverted to what a shamechicken is; loud, foul-smelling and completely ignorant.

Message was edited by: BloodbeOrange

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 5:07 AM

Is it a thing for clemson fans to argue Tajh Boyd was a bad qb now?

He was a great college QB.

Dec 20, 2018, 5:38 AM

It’s hilarious how your fan base always side steps to something else when your argument gets shut down with facts. Do they teach y’all that in the cockabooses down there??

Dec 20, 2018, 1:01 AM [ in reply to Re: From a Lamecrock fan that’s real says something ]

Yep pretty much... set up the argument for you to walk in and lucky you are too dumb not to walk into it.

Those yards were collected on one basic play, the seam over the middle that was open again and again. It was a breakdown in coverage that BV himself admitted as stupid playcalling. It was so bad Dabo had to make a statement about the fans to deflect to himself.

Point is... we got beat by lack of focus and playcalling that night. Jakies throws were to WR with no DB within 7 yards. Even he doesn’t stink that bad. So I do give credit to your coaching staff on finding something on tape, that doesn’t equate to a good QB.

Reality is Jakie is who he is... a 7-5 QB who had to schedule a makeup game against Akron and struggled to win. Sorry man but he isn’t Trevor, Deshaun, Tajh, KB, Chase Brice, or Charlie. He’s an average at best QB with a last name of a coaches son so he gets to play. Enjoy the whatever bowl you made. I’ll check in from Dallas where the big boys are playing.

LMAO...Yes he is GREAT!

Dec 20, 2018, 1:07 AM [ in reply to Re: From a Lamecrock fan that’s real says something ]

Great at 7 win seasons. He looked like an all star against us while losing by 21 points.

Dec 20, 2018, 1:45 AM [ in reply to Re: From a Lamecrock fan that’s real says something ]

That’s one game! What about his entire career stats in cootsville. We also scored at ease in that game. You guys had 2 plays that you probably would execute successful 1 out of 100 times. So LUCK played a big role in Jake’s stats against Clemson.

By the way do you count the loss against Clemson as a moral victory??? ????and a participation medal for each player.

The Tigers didn't want to be there--more important business

Dec 20, 2018, 6:24 AM [ in reply to Re: From a Lamecrock fan that’s real says something ]

than playing your crappy team. (Isn't that what they say in the SEC?)

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 20, 2018, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: From a Lamecrock fan that’s real says something ]

hes not a great QB, thats easy. He played a really good game, will give him credit where it's due. He can't do that 11 more year, he's not freshman and he has a great receiver in Samuel to go to. I put way more blame on your AD who just extended Muschamp and to me that seals the deal on mediocrity for years to come... and raises the salaries of most coaches because thats way too much money to pay a coach that's been average at best. Please don't even give me the SEC vs ACC line either, you lost to the Citadel, at home and USF in a bowl game...

Dec 19, 2018, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Steve Addazio ]

You talk about Addazio's record, it looks to me like Muschump is really lighting up W column (not). One bad year and he's at or below .500 at U5C. And he got a raise? I thought the only sport you could be at or just above .500 and get paid well was as a pitcher in MLB. Talk about how good your team and coach is when he gets to 114 and 30. Oh wait, he already has 32 or 33 loses (if you count the one coming from UVA).

Message was edited by: saddis56

Oh the hypocrisy and the irony !!!!***

Dec 19, 2018, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Steve Addazio ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Gave you a TD because I have zero idea....

Dec 19, 2018, 11:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Steve Addazio ]

....why you continue to be here. Go post on FGF or whatever backwater site you coots type your nonsense drivel into. Leave the Big Boy football talk to your Big Brother. Cause you're kinda embarrassing yourself at this point.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

But he swore he only replied to coot related posts***

Dec 20, 2018, 12:38 AM

Dec 20, 2018, 1:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Steve Addazio ]

Tell Muschump that very same thing. Only a coot would say something that well stupid! ??

Recruiting better players might get you coots out of a 100 plus year rut of football mediocrity.

Dec 20, 2018, 6:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Steve Addazio ]

This holiday season I am thankful that the mods have not blocked classless09. His purpose in life is to remind us how ignorant USuC fans are.

Dec 20, 2018, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Steve Addazio ]

Y'all sure don't get many stars.

Go and watch Dabo’s Interview from today

Dec 19, 2018, 9:14 PM

That Tnet posted on YT. Great listening to Dabo talk about recruiting and how he doesn’t just hand out scholarships. He wants to know you first and your level of commitment. I could listen to Dabo talk about recruiting all day.

We have a Top 5 class based strictly on stars.

Dec 19, 2018, 10:01 PM

It's easy to say we recruit character when you're signing Top 10 classes.

If Dabo was going 8-4 signing the #27 overall class with a bunch of high character guys, I'm not sure we would be boastful about that.

Dook recruits character***

Dec 19, 2018, 10:05 PM

Re: We have a Top 5 class based strictly on stars.

Dec 20, 2018, 10:04 AM [ in reply to We have a Top 5 class based strictly on stars. ]

I think we would, he recruits talent (current and potential) and character... that's a big part of his formula for the program he built here. Stars are someone else's evaluation of talent, he has his own. Ever notice we seem to get kids early then their status improves after we show interest? Constantine is a good example, he was a 3 star when we started recruiting him, coaches thought he had more talent and loved the kid and his family... boom, 4 and maybe 5 stars... same kid, same talent... I really like how Clemson recruits...

Dec 19, 2018, 10:09 PM

Star ratings are not everything indeed. But without them, you won’t win championships. Bottom line. Understanding the Blue Chip Ratio is important.....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/college-football/2018/8/22/17606048/blue-chip-ratio-2018

Dec 20, 2018, 10:06 AM

we got NO STAR Hunter Renfrow... clearly the MVP on 3d down and when you need a spark... will take 11 HR over 11 josh Belk any day...

Retitle your post:

Dec 20, 2018, 5:32 AM

The Fault in Our Stars

Replies: 47
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic