Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I called Charter/Spectrum, whatever they are these days, last night to upgrade my plan....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,888

I called Charter/Spectrum, whatever they are these days, last night to upgrade my plan....

Aug 23, 2019, 8:17 PM

Well, the guy supposedly fixed my account from "Legacy" to the current setup... He said it would take a day and the stations would be working the next day... This morning, I tune in, nothing... Said I wasnt authorized. I says to myself, self just go home and eat lunch and check it again. Went home to eat a turkey sammich, still nothing.... Went back to the office... So I called Charter/Spectrum (whatever they are these days) and I guess I was on the phone for an hour and a half and after talking to 3 different reps they said that the guy I talked to originally didnt really do anything. I had to be migrated to the Spectrum system... Well the lady worked and worked on it and came to the conclusion that I had a disabled modem (I have no clue) and i need to go to the Spectrum store and have them remove it before they can finish me up. I have 2 modems that they gave me... One for the internets and one for the phone... They both work and have a purpose... Im gonna go to the Charter/Spectrum (?) Sunday and get this figured out... Then after that, Im gonna cut this Chit off and go to youtube or something... BTW, there is a good article on several outlets that explain this clusterbomb... Ill be out of town Thursday on business, but I guess Ill have to listen to the radio on I heart radio or something, like the old days...

https://www.wyff4.com/amp/article/some-spectrum-subscribers-dont-have-acc-network/28801997

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Charter couldn't have done a more terrible job of

Aug 23, 2019, 8:56 PM

rolling out the ACCN. I've said it before, but I honestly believe that their tiers and pricing plans are so intentionally convoluted (to make it almost impossible for the consumer to compare other options) that their own people don't know what is going on.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Told me that it would be September the 6th before it's on

Aug 23, 2019, 8:59 PM

my Spectrum account, since I was "grandfathered" in from Charter. I told them that an't gona happen!

Re: I called Charter/Spectrum, whatever they are these days, last night to upgrade my plan....

Aug 23, 2019, 9:03 PM

I hope it was a good turkey sandwich!

Re: I called Charter/Spectrum, whatever they are these days, last night to upgrade my plan....

Aug 23, 2019, 9:17 PM

I have Spectrum, and I pick up ACCN on channel 388. No problem. I guess I happen to have the right teer, as I get a lot of sports channels. 29532

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 11:01 PM

I'm on Tier YouTube TV, and I get the ACCN just fine!!! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 9:41 PM

I also called Charter/Spec. today and the cust/rep checked out my package (stop laughing, you know what I meant) and told me that I have an old modem and that if I trade it in on a new one they will upgrade me to get ACCN with faster internet to boot! No extra charges. I'm not holding my breath..Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 11:02 PM

Spectrum internet is faster than the TWC was!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spent my second night on the phone. If you are Legacy Charter

Aug 23, 2019, 10:20 PM

you are poked. Still no ACCN. Sounds like you have to go to Spectrum silver if you had the old Charter expanded basic (current select). But the channels are different as you loose 65 and gain 70. 15 or so are movie channels that I don’t want. Hate to cut the cord but leaning that way.

Message was edited by: NorthwestPurple®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spent my second night on the phone. If you are Legacy Charter

Aug 23, 2019, 11:05 PM

For basically the same thing with YouTube that I had with Spectrum for a h&ll of a lot less money, and no cable or cable boxes!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,888
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic