Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some Barstool Tool in Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Some Barstool Tool in Clemson

Sep 12, 2019, 6:05 AM

I think his name is Dave was in front of Todaro pizza doing a pizza review and said at the end that Clemson will be hit with major violations within the next 10 years. I guess he thinks he can say this and if it was to happen he could say I told you and if it doesn't happen, which it won't. I guess he thinks people won't remember. A 10 year prediction really? Sounds like some self righteous yankee.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some Barstool Tool in Clemson

Sep 12, 2019, 6:33 AM

That was El Pres. He is the founder and President of Barstool sports. He does the one bite pizza reviews. He often makes statements just to start arguments for his Sirius radio shows. He is actually a pretty funny guy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

My guess is you met...

Sep 12, 2019, 7:27 AM

CUTigerDave® .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Who?

Sep 12, 2019, 9:08 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Thanks, for a second there I thought you were going to say

Sep 12, 2019, 9:22 AM [ in reply to My guess is you met... ]

me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2019, 7:46 AM

Stephen Hawking made numerous predictions that can't be confirmed for hundreds of years. Of course, AOC said the world ends in 12 years (maybe 11 years left), so we will wait and see.

Sep 12, 2019, 8:33 AM

https://futurism.com/stephen-hawkings-most-dire-predictions-for-the-future

I'm a Hawking enthusiast .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Be sure to tell Manifold T-Net says hello...

Sep 12, 2019, 8:19 AM

and to get ready for another chicken evisceration come November.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sep 12, 2019, 9:14 AM

You heard it here first.

10 years from Barstool will be out of business.

Sep 12, 2019, 9:17 AM

Did you know they've already been around for 20 years? Started in his mom's basement in Massachusetts, now have a headquarters and nearly 200 staff in Manhattan. I don't believe they will be gone anytime soon. They have a loyal and dedicated following.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Sep 12, 2019, 11:26 AM

Kid working out of a mom's basement...isn't that how all companies get started these days? :^)

Manhattan doesn't impress me.

Look at the list of lawsuits against them and see where there money is going.

Let's talk in 10 years. I'll buy you a beer if I'm wrong.

Sep 12, 2019, 9:15 AM

Guy does this for jokes. He's pretty #### funny. If he's on our campus, we've made it. LOL

Sep 12, 2019, 9:21 AM

Everything that comes out of Daves mouth (El Pres) is to troll someone. Nothing he says is true or remotely serious. He is the master troll and trolled the crap out of AOC recently as well.

Sep 12, 2019, 9:22 AM

Everything that comes out of Daves mouth (El Pres) is to troll someone. Nothing he says is true or remotely serious. He is the master troll and trolled the crap out of AOC recently as well.

Exactly. He is always going to play devils advocate and stir the pot. That is his stick and he is good at it. He has made over 100 million doing it.

As you implied, if he knew anything at all he wouldn't say

Sep 12, 2019, 9:24 AM

"ten years".

Just wishful thinking. There's lots of adults who were those kids who loved to knock over other kids blocks just because they didn't like "success."

Sep 12, 2019, 9:25 AM

Dude its Barstool. You obviously don't take in any of their content. Its all satirical and funny. You are literally "Old man yelling at clouds" right now.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic