Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So....In honor of the mighty Tigers visiting the WH,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

So....In honor of the mighty Tigers visiting the WH,

Jan 15, 2019, 6:44 PM

I had a Big Mac, Fries, Large Coke, and hot fudge sundae tonight for supper. It was delicious.

Been a long time since I’ve done that.

Message was edited by: NorthwestPurple®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So....In honor of the mighty Tigers visiting the WH,

Jan 15, 2019, 6:58 PM

I almost went to McD's for lunch but the parking lot was full and I didn't feel like waiting in line/waiting 15 mins for my "fast food" to be prepared.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 11:25 PM

I went there for lunch and go the 2 1/4 pounders for $5. They were great and I wished I had gotten 4 of them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 7:53 PM

I celebrate their victory with y'all, only I did it with a Bacon, Egg and Cheese biscuit from "Micky-D". It hit the spot. Go Tigers!!!

Oh, and by the way, I doubt there was a single person there who didn't enjoy the meal, even if one didn't like the company.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^^^

Jan 15, 2019, 8:32 PM

Exactly & astutely said! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^^^^^^

Jan 15, 2019, 11:21 PM

Thanks, Bill! I had to disassociate myself from one ne'er-do-well earlier. He had to be a lurker. No Tiger fan is that stupid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 11:12 PM

just don't get to far from a restroom tomorrow

Yeah I've had that whole WH menu on my brain all day.

Jan 15, 2019, 11:26 PM

Will probably hit 3 out of 4 before the week's out yet.

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2019, 2:46 AM

OK...for all you people that see the fast food served at the White House as an insult...consider this. Every Championship team that has previously been invited, has their White House meal quickly forgotten. This year with the shutdown, and furloughs, it lead to the fast food menu. That fact, along with the rabid media has lead to making this a major story. It will be remembered in twenty years, and might even be in history books, the year the National Champion Clemson Tigers had a happy meal at the White House!!! Dabo could not have scripted it better, it would be a great title for a Dabo biography....From a poor child in Pelham Alabama, to Big Macs in the White House.

Jan 16, 2019, 2:51 AM

I wonder how long it will take McDonalds to make an advertisement calling Big Macs the food of Champions?

That food had to be really cold

Jan 16, 2019, 3:12 AM

I mean they could not have made at that food instantly. A lot of food was just sitting there while the other was made. Then it had to be transported. Then it was sitting for awhile on the table. The fries had to be really gross by eating time

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic