Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So how bad do Domers lose to Dawgs in Athens Saturday?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

So how bad do Domers lose to Dawgs in Athens Saturday?

Sep 16, 2019, 10:14 AM

Spread is 10, i believe..or is it 17.

Whatever, Notre Dame will Not go Undefeated this year and thus out of CFP, imho.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ND will win

Sep 16, 2019, 10:16 AM

We're 27 points better than ND. 28 Points better than bama. Bama is 7 points better than UGA. Therefore ND will win by 8 points. Heard it here first

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ND will win

Sep 16, 2019, 11:26 AM

That checks out

I say Notre Dame wins, because if they don't, they know

Sep 16, 2019, 11:56 AM [ in reply to ND will win ]

their season is over as far as the Natty is concerned. Georgia thinks they have an automatic Get Out of Jail Free card because they are in the SEC. They will expect the Domers to roll over and play dead, but they should realize, that is a doggy trick. Whilst they are licking themselves where bulldogs are wont to lick themselves (per Lewis Grizxard), the Leprechauns steal a win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm holding my nose and pulling for ND on this one...

Sep 16, 2019, 10:18 AM

...I don't think the meteor that I ordered is gonna show. UGAy gonna take this one.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The rules afte very clear here

Sep 16, 2019, 10:28 AM

Rule 1. Pull for clemson..always
Rule 2. Pull AGAINST Notre damne... always
Rule 3. When rule 1 and 2 don't apply..pull for the Vegas underdog.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: The rules afte very clear here

Sep 16, 2019, 11:05 AM

Rule #2 edited to read "Pull against whoever could give us more of a problem in the playoffs, unless they play the coots"

I think UGA presents a bigger challenge in the playoffs than ND so I will pull for ND to get the win and decrease the chances of UGA making it in.

The rules aren't in place to get into the playoffs

Sep 16, 2019, 11:15 AM

They were established to get into heaven. Old testament.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 16, 2019, 11:47 AM [ in reply to The rules afte very clear here ]

My rule #2 is always pull against the leghumpers. I remember the rivalry of the 80's until those mutts decided that we were good enough to beat them regular and they stopped the annual games. I hated the leghumpers before I every hated the chickens.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least the leg humpers don't think they

Sep 16, 2019, 12:40 PM

Are bigger than college football.

Sep 16, 2019, 6:35 PM [ in reply to Re: The rules afte very clear here ]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ precisely!

Re: So how bad do Domers lose to Dawgs in Athens Saturday?

Sep 16, 2019, 10:19 AM

I think UGA will probably win, but we can't forget their tendency to lay a big egg somewhere along the line. ND might be a sneaky enough challenge to pull off an upset.

But there's nothing to look past ND for (Tenn, and then KY). So I'm going with UGA 31-21.

One positive for ND is

Sep 16, 2019, 10:31 AM

They can stack the box and force Fromm into throwing to a largely inexperienced group of receivers. The Dawgs are down quite a bit in that area. Still, if stacking the box doesn't stop the run game...Domers are toast.

This could end up being a low-scoring affair.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, ND is over rated... but EVERYONE in the SEC

Sep 16, 2019, 10:30 AM

better be praying that Georgia doesn't lose. I believe that Alabama will either lose to LSU or Auburn. The SEC can't have Georgia lose 1 before the SEC championship game.

AND I would love to see an Alabama vs. Oklahoma match in the playoffs...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

They'd demote us to #2 to make sure we get Okie

Sep 16, 2019, 10:32 AM

Yes, there's a conspiracy!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGA - 34 ND - 13***

Sep 16, 2019, 10:40 AM

Sep 16, 2019, 10:41 AM

UGA by 14 ! SEC Speed, true
in this case .

Domers down the Dawgs, LBB.

Sep 16, 2019, 10:43 AM

SEC excuses run rampant 4 weeks into the season!

The "we are tired from an SEC schedule "won't work.

Sep 16, 2019, 11:11 AM

Georgia has only played Vandy and two cupcakes so far.

Sep 16, 2019, 10:45 AM

UGaly by 8, 21 to 13.

Regardless of who wins . . .

Sep 16, 2019, 10:49 AM

It will be fun to see how "the humpers" react once they've been punched in the face . . .

and I do expect the "golden domers" to do that at least once . . .

Pulling for ND just to hear some more excuses from the sec apologists . . .

I always pull for an ACC team when they're playing an SEC

Sep 16, 2019, 11:12 AM

team and this game will be no exception to that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I’ll take Domers and the points***

Sep 16, 2019, 11:21 AM

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Notre Dame Wins. Here is why!

Sep 16, 2019, 12:38 PM

Georgia plays more of a Big 10 style offense(just with better players). They want to run 1st then play action pass you with skilled WR's. Great formula.
Notre Dame was built more like a Big 10 defense where they focus on stopping the big burly OL and thus the run game.
Can Fromm once ND slows down the run well enough to get them into 3rd and long be able to consistently beat their coverage when he passes? IDK. But, I don't think so. Georgia is replacing it's top 6. "6" receivers. Vanderbilt has been the toughest test so far and Fromm had 156 yards. Vandy was breaking in a new QB I believe as well.
The other two games have been lay ups. Brian Kelly is a donkey but I see him making Fromm show he can consistently beat them with his arm. I know Georgia has recruited well; but they will have to do it against seasoned CB's(check that if not right but I thought both came back).

Ian Book on the other hand won't be comfortable if the pass rush impact player Georgia has is healthy. But, 1 guy can be accounted for. Georgia didn't show me anybody other than the one kid able to apply consistent QB pressure.

For those reasons ND wins! I.M.O.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the Domers can pull off the upset

Sep 16, 2019, 11:23 AM

If their defense is anything like last year the dawgs will be forced to throw the ball to win the game. I don’t think Fromm and that boring offense is good enough to stress their secondary

Sep 16, 2019, 11:27 AM

I think the Dawgs win this one easily. I have no faith in ND or Kelly.

I think ND could win- 40% chance. I think they are better

Sep 16, 2019, 12:21 PM

than most people give them credit and that Book is a better QB than most people give him credit for also. ND should have won the game in SB 2 years ago- lost by a point at the very end if I remember correctly. Both teams have some flaws. ND usually not impacted by going on the road. IF they can slow down the run and get off the field they should hang around and have a shot heading into the 4th.

Sep 16, 2019, 12:37 PM

Its gonna be ugly and be ready for kelly's typical remarks about not being able to recruit the kind of players uga has due to nd's academic standards.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2019, 12:49 PM

I hope Notre Dame wins . I do .

I also hope the Georgia faithful think they're going to win until about 4 seconds remain in the 4th quarter .

That would be my wish .

DB23

Sep 16, 2019, 6:51 PM

Don't trust the Dawgs.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic