Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Salt Lake MLS team tells fans Betsy Ross flag is racist?!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 624

So Salt Lake MLS team tells fans Betsy Ross flag is racist?!

Sep 6, 2019, 12:50 PM

Are you kidding me?!? You idiot sjw’s need a serious reality check!

Well, I’ve got one of my kapernick dri-fits fixed, and will have my Military Appreciation ‘purple out’ dri-fit ready before the Wofford game.....

..... I certainly don’t anticipate being turned away at Death Valley!

smdh

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

You show those social justice warriors, Uncle Bill!

Sep 6, 2019, 12:54 PM

*angrily sews flag patch on Clemson polo*

"I'll show those snowflakes what social justice REALLY is."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! Eff ‘em.....

Sep 6, 2019, 1:00 PM

..... hey, EYE feel better!

(.....and so did Tommy Boy....)

(hail, those are NICE dri-fits purchased when Colon was actually still a relevant football player..... no way I’m gonna just get rid of ‘em.....)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You show those social justice warriors, Uncle Bill!

Sep 7, 2019, 8:51 AM [ in reply to You show those social justice warriors, Uncle Bill! ]

You are a ####.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You show those social justice warriors, Uncle Bill!

Sep 7, 2019, 12:50 PM [ in reply to You show those social justice warriors, Uncle Bill! ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Salt Lake MLS team tells fans Betsy Ross flag is racist?!

Sep 6, 2019, 1:07 PM

Couldn't find anything that indicated they considered the flag racist...just that it was considered controversial...which it is because some idiot fringe groups have co-opted it for less than patriotic purposes. It sucks, but its their policy to prevent anyone intentionally (or not) creating issues at a game...

Something can only be co-opted if we allow it to be co-opted

Sep 6, 2019, 1:10 PM

If some idiot fringe group starts carrying around copies of The Constitution - will it then become too controversial for snowflakes to be in the same stadium with it?

C'mon man.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

of course anyone that quotes the constitution is racist

Sep 6, 2019, 2:43 PM

they have been saying that for a while now.

Re: Something can only be co-opted if we allow it to be co-opted

Sep 8, 2019, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Something can only be co-opted if we allow it to be co-opted ]

Southerners stood by and watched the KKK co-opt the confederate flag and did nothing.

That is a terrible shame in my view. I was raised to respect the honorable men of the confederacy.

Lee, Longstreet and Jackson...those were noble men, that was how I was raised.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Valid point. Should’ve said controversial, not racist.

Sep 6, 2019, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: So Salt Lake MLS team tells fans Betsy Ross flag is racist?! ]

However, colon said (sic) “...to him it was representative of an oppressive America that practiced slavery...”. I will also concede that carrying/waving the flag at a public event could be considered as controversial. But I believe his opinion/objection was based upon his race based ‘social justice platform’.

I would offer my agitation is as a result of the response - outrage, boycots, etc., and ‘banning’ of flags, red hats, even destruction of statues because some radical or offended - and vocal - groups/individuals demanded it.

I’ll let you know if I’m denied entrance to Death Valley when I wear my white Betsy Ross dri-fit to the Charlotte game.....

Sep 6, 2019, 5:36 PM [ in reply to Re: So Salt Lake MLS team tells fans Betsy Ross flag is racist?! ]

Sure thing, next is the US Flag you do know right?

Sep 6, 2019, 2:49 PM

Getting triggered by a flag to the point of banning it equates to low emotional intelligence

Sep 8, 2019, 9:14 PM

Yeah. I'm a TOXIC man. I am trying real hard to work on my low emotional intelligence. Link?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2019, 3:06 PM

Take a chill pill Bill. Just because something doesn’t bother you doesn’t mean it doesn’t bother one of the other 350 million people in this country.

Sep 7, 2019, 8:42 AM

Slowly but surely, with a statue here, a flag there, a memorial there, America’s identity is being erased.

Sep 7, 2019, 12:51 PM

I know. Omg sO ScAry.

Sep 8, 2019, 9:15 PM

It's OK. Go find your safe space.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 7, 2019, 4:59 PM [ in reply to Re: So Salt Lake MLS team tells fans Betsy Ross flag is racist?! ]

I see nothing wrong with erasing the bad things.

Do you think Germany should have statues of Nazi generals or keep flying the Nazi flag?

Replies: 17
| visibility 624
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic