Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, I was listening to Kornblutt tonight when a coot called
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 5,080

So, I was listening to Kornblutt tonight when a coot called

Sep 6, 2018, 8:03 PM

in with his predictions....Coots will beat Georgia because they will stop the running game...and Clemson will lose at TAMU because,"The home town crowd will get to'em"......

Clearly, he did not go to the coots last game of the year at home.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, I was listening to Kornblutt tonight when a coot called

Sep 6, 2018, 8:06 PM

So, If the A&M beats us, are you saying the coots lose also when they play A&M?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Georgia's running game will kill USuCk.

Sep 6, 2018, 8:09 PM

AnM may not have a crowd by the middle of the third quarter. I predicted a 17-9 victory over AnM because Dabo doesn't want our guys getting all full of themselves. He wants them hard for postseason trials and tribulations. I may be wrong this time.

There's a good chance we throw it all out there so we can give the QBs' bench more playing time. I'm sure Jimbo knows what's coming but I doubt his players and fans do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know College Station is a great venue and a really tough

Sep 6, 2018, 9:08 PM

place to play, but TAM has lost 5 games there over the last two seasons (3 last year). The home crowd thing may be over rated.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I know College Station is a great venue and a really tough

Sep 6, 2018, 9:12 PM

Crowds don't suit up . Can they have an effect ? Absolutely . But this won't matter very long on that field Saturday night . A focused Clemson , a hungry Clemson is coming to College Station , and the Aggies are in for a treat ... so to speak .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Same guy said he thought Clemson would be overconfident.....

Sep 6, 2018, 9:22 PM

The Coots are back to being like Gamecock Will....they say what they hope, not what they really think.

Re: Same guy said he thought Clemson would be overconfident.....

Sep 6, 2018, 9:26 PM

There's a quote I'm not going to look up to verify because I am in my pjs , but it's something like " If a man hopes for an outcome there's no possible hope in , he isn't being hopeful he is being ignorant . "

I used to be that way about reversing my love handles .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

True, Spud.....caught the first hour of Korncoot's show

Sep 6, 2018, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Same guy said he thought Clemson would be overconfident..... ]

this PM, and you could hear the desperation in their voices when they discuss the usuck/UGa game....I frequently make fun of a usuck education, but even they realize this upcoming loss to the dawgs will probably make their season pointless----again....No chance for a division title, another loss looming to the juggernaut rival, statue money sitting unspent.....

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: True, Spud.....caught the first hour of Korncoot's show

Sep 6, 2018, 9:48 PM

Deep down they know what's coming Saturday.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know College Station is a great venue and a really tough

Sep 6, 2018, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Re: I know College Station is a great venue and a really tough ]

Go up 7-0 & the crowd will start to fade. Get up by two TD's they may start to go drink since BV will let the guys loose on every down.

Oh man those radio hosts were falling over themselves.

Sep 6, 2018, 9:19 PM

It would have been laughable if it weren't so dang sad! They actually were bellyhooing an old UGA fan who called in saying the dawgs would win a close one 28 to 24. Seriously the guy was trying to be modest, but #### if they didn't make it hard to be. The hosts acted like USuCk is the school that played for a natty last year. LOL I CAN NOT WAIT until Saturday when the dawgs beat the chicken gizzards in the roach!

Yep. Laughing out loud at the Georgia fan...And that stupid

Sep 6, 2018, 9:35 PM

guy the call "Pro" says, "The record the last 8 years is 4-4!"....And the one sensible guy says,"And the last three.....?"...

So...to wrap up...The coots are working on a 5 peat with TAMU,Kentucky, and Clemson...and a 4 peat with Georgia.....

Re: Oh man those radio hosts were falling over themselves.

Sep 6, 2018, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Oh man those radio hosts were falling over themselves. ]

I seriously dislike UGA almost as much as the coots but, I would love to see the dogs beat the coots by 5 TD'S, and that's with their 3d string playing the entire 4th QTR!!! Gooo Dogs, fry some chicken!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fry That Chicken

Sep 7, 2018, 12:06 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2018, 10:06 PM

Brian Edwards said on Qualkinbush show don’t be surprised if the coots win by 12 lol whoever that is. The Qualkinbush picked the coots.

Sep 7, 2018, 12:12 PM

Gotta feed the fans who feed the chickens. That's a low stoop right there.

At least when local media feed the Tiger-feeding fans, they can do it with some dignity and credibility.

Sep 7, 2018, 12:19 PM

Give the coots a break their season will be over in 1 more day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to Pro, Kornhole and screaming willy

Sep 7, 2018, 3:19 PM

Georgia might as well not show up cause they cannot guard Debo (guy from Friday I guess), defense will shut down dawgs running game (new guys not good as Chubb&Michel) and coots have best backs in the NATION.

Still there’s more...clown Tim Hill on 107.5 Game said that Muschamp has done a better job than Smart. That’s right the coach taking his team to CFP championship game last year. Woo we......I gonna listen some more to these idiots later today. LMAO in the midlands.

Replies: 17
| visibility 5,080
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic