Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I called the ACC office to find out about my tickets...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,662

So I called the ACC office to find out about my tickets...

Nov 12, 2018, 10:31 AM

I put in an application on August 6 for tickets to the ACC Championship (Bojangles 4 pack). They called me back the next week for confirmation. I have not heard anything since, so I called today. Apparently, my application was flagged as being a "ticket reseller" and they said I should have received an email. ###?

I have never resold a football ticket in my life. So I now have to reapply with proof that I went to the game last year or that I plan to go to the game this year. They said I could send receipts from last year (which I don't have) or I could send pictures of me at the game. My question to them was "How can I prove that's me in the pictures?". He stated I can't really but the ACC might accept them. I booked a hotel room in Charlotte back in January for this year, so hopefully they will accept my hotel confirmation.

I questioned the guy I was talking to, and probably got angrier at him than I should have (it wasn't his fault). I apologized to him, and he said I could speak to his supervisor. He transferred me, and of course I got her voice mail.

They should have looked at my e-mail address (it has "clemsontiger" in it), and my address is in SC. I guess logic is not a strong suit for these people.

In addition, I will now be moved to the back of the line for ticket distribution, and will get probably some of the last remaining seats.

I will be calling their office every thirty minutes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They have to save so many for the corporate donors...

Nov 12, 2018, 10:37 AM

4 tickets only on the Bojangles 4 pack should not be flagged as ticket reseller... Total BS. If anything, they're probably saving them for their resellers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So I called the ACC office to find out about my tickets...

Nov 12, 2018, 10:51 AM

So how much do you want for the tickets?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have (2) Bojangles 4-packs I’ll sell you

Nov 12, 2018, 10:56 AM

at only 70% over what I paid for them.

I’ll even throw in the hats.

And they are good seats because I ordered (20) 4-packs the day they came out.

Tmale if interested.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

75% of the people on this board have clemson and

Nov 12, 2018, 11:00 AM

or tiger in their name. do you think they are all clemson fans?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I'm a Clemson fan I don't have it in my name***

Nov 12, 2018, 11:22 AM

then you know a username isn't proof of anything***

Nov 12, 2018, 11:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I got that same email.. sent pics of my daughter and I

Nov 12, 2018, 12:09 PM

Then they sold me tix. But I also responded within 12 hours of the email.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I got that same email.. sent pics of my daughter and I

Nov 12, 2018, 12:49 PM

Flagged as a reseller? OK. On what basis? What exactly are the criteria that cause an account to be flagged? The only criteria I could think of would be large numbers of tickets requested by the same account.

They flagged me as a reseller because I purchased 2 lower deck and 4 upper deck

Nov 12, 2018, 6:04 PM

tix not knowing if just my daughter and I were going or my wife and a daughter's friend also. I've been to the last 3 but either purchased from TM or from secondary market, so ACC office didn't have record of me.

I called them, sent pics from Orlando and CLT, and told them I had every intention of selling whichever set I didn't use. But my intention was to have 2 good seats for just my daughter and I or 4 seats I could afford if I paid for 4 tix (in which cae I would sell the lower deck pair.) My card was charged and tix confirmed, but not yet received. An email last week said I'd have them by 11/19.

null

Oh.. and I have a CA address. Could have been either thing or both.***

Nov 12, 2018, 6:05 PM

null

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,662
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic