Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sitting here bored in Jordan-yeah, that's in the Middle East
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Sitting here bored in Jordan-yeah, that's in the Middle East

Nov 23, 2018, 5:32 PM

anyone scared that USC can make it a game tomorrow?

Happy Thanksgiving leftovers everyone, I am sure missing them =(.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sitting here bored in Jordan-yeah, that's in the Middle East

Nov 23, 2018, 5:43 PM

They might hang around for a quarter or two until the Clemson depth factor comes into play. But, maybe not...

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Nov 23, 2018, 6:06 PM

First, I make the assumption you’re in our military, if so I sincerely thank you for your service. If you are military, I believe I’m correct in saying you get a military membership to tnet.

No leftovers here, we go to my brothers house and they didn’t send us home with a care package. :( this year.

Not scared, just nervous. Always am. Just cannot stomach losing to them ever. I’ve watched most of their games and it’s hard to get a bead on them this year. Against weak teams they’ve flashed some offense. But imo the only teams I can compare them with is uga and aTm. Uga dominated the game and aTm did for the most part but had trouble finishing in the red zone.

Based on that we win comfortable... based on our last two games, TL and the O have been out of sync. But I really believe BC’s defense is more complex than coots, and Duke had a good game plan against us too but just didn’t have the talent. I say maybe 31-16 type game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2018, 6:06 PM

Apologies for the long post.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2018, 6:12 PM

Thank you for your service!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for your Service, Brother.***

Nov 23, 2018, 6:13 PM

Ass-Kicking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Happy Thanksgiving

Nov 23, 2018, 6:16 PM

Take care of yourself over there. Fortunately I was never deployed during the SC game. I can tell you that hardly anyone in their own fan base is giving them a chance. I’ve never seen them like this heading into this game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2018, 6:22 PM

Possibly, but expect Notre Dame to win the game, and I'm definitely not scared. ;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Nov 23, 2018, 6:42 PM

If you're in Amman, check out Fatty Dab's burgers....about two blocks from the US Embassy. Great food and fun guys that own it. The Royal Jordanian Automotive Museum is a great visit. Lots of good archeological sites scattered around....besides overun Petra (too many hawkers of camel rides). I've been twice in the last 18 months. For the most part, a pretty nice country.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic