Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
See Coot FB ranked #11 with new 4* DE...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

See Coot FB ranked #11 with new 4* DE...

Jun 8, 2019, 4:48 PM

but 5th in SEC.

Still, with the commitment of some quality 3,4 & a 5* recruits & maybe a real 5* in Burch, they are gonna be a thorn in our side sooner than many thought.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: See Coot FB ranked #11 with new 4* DE...

Jun 8, 2019, 4:53 PM

They committed a 3 star OG in the last half hour and now they’ve moved up to #9.... ###

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the update Bill, what would we do wthout you???

Jun 8, 2019, 5:00 PM

Yay!

Clemson Grads and fans everywhere typically log onto Tigernet to hear about South Carolina. Makes Perfect Sense to me (I don't need to buy a subscription to FGF thanks to folks just like you).

Keep up the good work!!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yay coots!***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Not until Muschamp can prove he can coach.

I remember some good recruiting classes at UF, too.

Jun 8, 2019, 5:50 PM

I was about to ask if anyone knows the ranking of the UF recruiting classes during WM's tenure there. Anyone know how UF did with recruiting under his rein of terror?

Jun 8, 2019, 9:27 PM

Although it predates Muschamp by a year, the 2010 Florida recruiting class is considered to be the greatest recruiting class of all-time. He still couldn't win much with those players after his first year though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yawn.

Jun 8, 2019, 5:04 PM

Cooterville is NOT Clemson! Thank God!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yawn....***

Jun 8, 2019, 5:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^ THIS ^^^^***

Jun 8, 2019, 5:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jun 8, 2019, 5:29 PM

And 2nd and maybe 3rd in South Carolina

Jun 8, 2019, 5:53 PM

UofSuc does not have to play The Citadel this season, so there's hope for them.

Maybe they won’t hurt our SOS so much

Jun 8, 2019, 6:14 PM

Not a thorn in the side, just a pain in the ###

Jun 8, 2019, 7:08 PM

like they always have been.

Jun 8, 2019, 7:32 PM

Thanks for the info; but!

That's Good for Them! They don't have as many as: LSU, Alabama, Ohio St., ND, FSU, Oklahoma, etc. Georgia, Auburn, etc.
All teams above likely had better recruiting rankings over 4 years when we played and all teams above got that butt beat!

U of Suck also has a coach that use to have a golden set up at Florida University! Spurrier won there. Meyer won there. U of Suck coach went there and had top notch talent and "DID NOT"!
I smell what your cooking - but they are going to need more than a new football center of operations, a few really good players and a high ranking! I mean, good for them though.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2019, 9:09 PM

They are going to get some good players, especially from in-state talent. Clemson can't take everyone and some fish prefer a smaller pond. Lumpy can recruit, but still hasn't proven to be a good game day HC.

Jun 8, 2019, 9:33 PM

If you were to go by the 24/7 proprietary ratings as opposed to the 24/7 composite ratings (which are more reliable), USCjr is currently 6th in recruiting.

The fact that they are 9th in the more reliable (IMO) composite rankings is still impressive. I have no problem giving Muschamp credit for putting together one of if not the best recruiting classes USCjr has ever had. Until he proves he is able to coach his players to get the most out of their talent and consistently win football games, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Even if by some miracle Muschamp were to become a good football coach all of a sudden, he would still lag behind Dabo and company by a significant margin.

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic