Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGA, Clemson, and other notable elites.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,733

UGA, Clemson, and other notable elites.

Jun 6, 2019, 12:06 PM

Why as a fan group of elite schools, talking about South Carolina? Like they are some kind of threat in the next 15 years or longer? We should not even give them the brain cells it takes to actually consider them as a threat. They are nothing. They amount to the lowest creature on planet earth. Their team and their facilities are no better the the Walmart in Hickory Tavern. Their whole program can rival some of the most well known programs such as: UTSA, UTEP, New Mexico St. We must focus on our level of intelligence, program relevance and above all supremacy of all sports and academics.

We are Champions
We have Traditions
We are Relevant

Message was edited by: Tigerrag89®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGA, Clemson, and other notable elites.

Jun 6, 2019, 12:19 PM

UGA Elite?

Don't you have to win something to earn that title?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SEC not good enough for you?

Jun 6, 2019, 12:23 PM

Take your classes off man.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SEC not good enough for you?

Jun 6, 2019, 12:42 PM

Wow...hope we never have to face the winner of that conference in a real championship game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2019, 12:23 PM

Mostly because in casual conversations, you always talk about the train wrecks, not the successful commute.

As for the other programs, don't insult UTSA, UTEP, or NM State. UTEP has 2 conference titles and NMSU has 4. We will give a pass to UTSA as they only have had a football program for 8 years... but hey, they have never had a winless season. Heck they had more wins in their first season than the coots had in their first six seasons COMBINED!

Hey, TigerDug!

Jun 6, 2019, 12:45 PM

^^ You lost one! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey, TigerDug!

Jun 6, 2019, 12:59 PM

Those are gonna hold some serious fish .
My loss is Spud's gain .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 6, 2019, 6:39 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA, Clemson, and other notable elites. ]

Wouldn't it have been much easier if he would have tilted the barge so all of them could have been dumped at the same time or is that against union rules?

Maybe Tigerdug can jump on this one and give us his take.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2019, 12:56 PM

I tend to agree! I don't waist time on that trainwreck. Even during their most successful streak in program history; CU was winning double digit games. Going to bowl games. Overall doing well and consistently ranked.
You give them props for being "tough" on occasion and that's about it. Their fans especially but also their team is straight up "intimidated" by the top teams in the SEC. Teams CU plays and beats! So, why would we worry about teams we bully rag doll?

Bob Stoops said it years ago - their conference has no offense(paraphrase). So, the defenses look better than they really are. They have huge fan bases and big stadiums so the perception brings them along the rest of the way. But, tell them come get some on the football field. This was prior to them beating Bama in the Sugar bowl.

And, I agree with him.

But, no, they don't merit that much conversation! For what?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2019, 12:58 PM

UGA isn't elite until they beat somebody for that Oculus Trophy .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

UGA has been irrelevant for 30+ years

Jun 6, 2019, 2:19 PM

Far from the elite

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,733
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic