Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SEC fan today said on TV that TiGERS to lose 2 games...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

SEC fan today said on TV that TiGERS to lose 2 games...

Aug 5, 2019, 7:58 PM

to aTm and an unnamed ACC Team.

Well, guess that saves us from the Coots!

We'll see.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was that this morning on XM84?***

Aug 5, 2019, 8:04 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson is living "rent free" in SEC fan's head now

Aug 5, 2019, 8:04 PM

They resemble a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Drugs are a terrible thang.***

Aug 5, 2019, 8:05 PM

Re: SEC fan today said TiGERS to lose 2 games...

Aug 5, 2019, 8:08 PM

The problem with "most so called football fans" is they keep thinking this is some fluke. That maybe we got lucky with a so called "run of talent"! They think, "surely now CW is gone they will fall off"! But, I recall those same folks saying, "you got a once in a generation QB in DW4 and you won't be good again for another 30 years"!

How wrong were they?

Anything can happen! Anything! But, if the 2019 CU Tigers play to their potential we won't lose any regular season games; and will only be challenged in the CFP honestly!

This isn't some lucky run and folks can't wrap their minds around it!

Aug 5, 2019, 8:19 PM

Poor, poor demented soul.

Aug 5, 2019, 8:59 PM [ in reply to Re: SEC fan today said TiGERS to lose 2 games... ]

we've won national championships with recruiting classes around #10.
what kind of "flukes" do they think are going to happen when we are getting #1 recruiting classes?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: SEC fan today said on TV that TiGERS to lose 2 games...

Aug 5, 2019, 8:25 PM

No doubt - aTm is gonna be a tough game ... glad it’s at home ....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Aug 5, 2019, 8:49 PM

Could be but I'm not sure. A&M was unlucky on the fumble into the endzone, but extremely lucky on a number of circus passes and catches that may likely not be replicated. One of their touchdowns was a near certain PBU or interception and yet the QB threaded the needle and was likely blocked off from viewing the receiver. They could do no wrong. Maybe they were just that good, but they could not consistently do it over the season. Did not like feeling like we could not stop them.

Aug 5, 2019, 9:05 PM

He had them jazzed up to play Clemson! It was their 1st "big game" of the season. It was a game day game and they played above their head! They good as heck so SEC-apologist do even try it. I am giving them credit; but I believe there is a video breakdown of all the non-holding calls they "didn't get" and the one in 50 chance passes that were successful. All of that and we were playing at Kyle field. At night. In the rain. With a QB controversy brewing. All that and guess what - we still won the game!

I don't see them duplicating that. Hopefully these refs don't want to be on another highlight clip of them not calling holding. We don't have a QB controversy going into the game. Our whole offense is coming back. We are playing at home and HRT is calling for no rain that night!

Anything can happen - but I think we should be favored and should ultimately beat the Aggies!

Aug 5, 2019, 9:11 PM [ in reply to Re: SEC fan today said on TV that TiGERS to lose 2 games... ]

The SEC fans shouldn't be surprised if Bama and UGA have 2 losses this year. IMO, TA&M, LSU and Auburn have the talent to give Bama fits with their Ds and talented players. (BV showed them the way there.). They just need to be able to muster up just enough offense to out score Bama (Scott/Elliott also showed them a way if they can adapt the plan to their talent.).

UGA has no cake walk against ND and Auburn. Then if they do only lose one of those and make the SEC championship, odds are they'll choke like usual.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2019, 9:01 PM

CLEMSON only loses 2 games every THREE YEARS. I wonder if that SEC guy knows that.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic