Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rushing the field moment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 949

Rushing the field moment

Oct 14, 2016, 5:44 AM

When I was a student after a particularly close game against SCU (the Catch 2), we rushed the field and went after the goal posts...when you could still do that. Everyone was packed so tight together, hard to move, I could barely hear a voice crying "help". I started looking around and finally saw some legs laying on the ground nearby being trampled on. I had to push 3 people out of the way to help this guy get on his feet to stop being stepped on. I only say this to make a point that there are more important things out there than just being able to enjoy the thrill of rushing the field.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Okayyyyyy..........***

Oct 14, 2016, 7:22 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Re: Rushing the field moment

Oct 14, 2016, 7:28 AM

I don't know man. Survival of the fittest is my mentality. If you cant handle it, don't rush the field. Let's weed out those man bun hipsters by pushing them to the front. Then seeing how many survive.

Oct 14, 2016, 7:34 AM

Give scholarships the the fastest kids too, or at least offers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2016, 7:36 AM

I lost 2 Birkenstocks in that mele. My life was never the same after thy night. In addition to my slip-on leather & cork perfectly broken in Boris, I lost my faith in humanity and human decency.

Oct 14, 2016, 7:38 AM

I lost 2 Birkenstocks in that mele. My life was never the same after thy night. In addition to my slip-on leather & cork perfectly broken in Birks, I lost my faith in humanity and human decency.

Oct 14, 2016, 7:54 AM

I was there as a senior in high school, sitting in the upper deck. If I recall, someone broke their leg when the goalposts came down, and I believe an officer was injured as well, which directly resulted in our collapsable posts

TigerXJ
Clemson University Class of 2007
UNC-CH SOM Class of 2011
Life's Journey is not to arrive at the Grave Safely in a Well Preserved Body. But Rather to Launch Airborne, Land Hard, Slide in Sideways, Totally Worn Out and Thrashed, Screaming "Holy Shit What a Ride!!!"

Replies: 6
| visibility 949
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic