Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rumor on UGA boards is Clemson reported violations on them..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 69
| visibility 1

Rumor on UGA boards is Clemson reported violations on them..

Apr 25, 2019, 10:30 AM

that led to the firing and suspension in their recruiting department.

Interesting to see how this develops. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Would love to see them go down like Ole Miss. Kirby has not been playing it straight in our head to head battles on the recruiting trail.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rumor on UGA boards is Clemson reported violations on them..

Apr 25, 2019, 10:33 AM

It's also rumored Clemson is the better team and doesn't need to report them. Kirby is just too stupid to get away with his cheating.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2019, 1:03 PM

"Kirby is just too stupid..." - Are you saying that Smart ain't Smart?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2019, 3:28 PM

Exactly! Looks more like one of the Dumb and Dumber guys. Lol

Apr 25, 2019, 10:35 AM

ahhhhhh... greasy, greasy rumors. Me love me some bacon fat greasy rumorz.

Apr 25, 2019, 10:36 AM

YOU CAN BE ASSURED THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TURNED INTO THE NCAA BUT IT WASNT BY OUR COACHES.

Exactly

Apr 25, 2019, 11:55 AM

I'm pretty sure it's from inside the SEC.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Clemson reported that they were sleeping around? lol

Apr 25, 2019, 10:37 AM

sure

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Apr 25, 2019, 10:39 AM

So would this be payback for Vince Dooley claiming we were cheating?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why not look at Their INSTATE Rival with

Apr 25, 2019, 10:40 AM

the brand new coach that competes in state with them, since GT will be changing their offensive system?

No one had turned them in for the first several years.

If I was UGA - I'd look in state and maybe at Florida since Mullen is fairly new.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Why not look at Their INSTATE Rival with

Apr 25, 2019, 11:00 AM

Ha!!!! Those eggheads over at GT are probably reading UGA’s emails and texts before UGA does.

Perhaps Alabama, they know how Kirby Smart operates.

Apr 25, 2019, 10:43 AM

Tennessee head coach knows how Smart operates too.

Apr 25, 2019, 10:46 AM

And any UGA alum could use the FOIA to prove Clemson was ... oh wait. Nevermind, the neutered their own access to information. Carry on.

Here's the thing...

Apr 25, 2019, 11:00 AM

If you aren't cheating, you don't have to worry about ANYONE reporting you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Apr 25, 2019, 11:01 AM

Good if true, no shame in that, well ephing deserved!

Apr 25, 2019, 11:07 AM

It was Dabo.

I hope it was. Effing cheaters.***

Apr 25, 2019, 11:11 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good luck with that, designated losers***

Apr 25, 2019, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Rumor on UGA boards is Clemson reported violations on them.. ]

What Happened since you evidently know?

Apr 25, 2019, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Rumor on UGA boards is Clemson reported violations on them.. ]

Scoop on your transgressions, please.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: What Happened since you evidently know?

Apr 25, 2019, 12:21 PM

I have about as much scoop on this as you guys do on UGA cheating.

Cheat harder, I guess?

Apr 25, 2019, 12:23 PM
UGAalmost.jpg(82.1 K)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Da Nile

Apr 25, 2019, 12:34 PM [ in reply to Re: What Happened since you evidently know? ]

Ain't just a river in Egypt.

Re: Da Nile

Apr 25, 2019, 12:37 PM

So share with us the specifics you have.

Google "kirby cheating at uga". I got About 146,000 hits in

Apr 25, 2019, 12:42 PM

0.46 seconds. Lots of fun reading. Here's the first one that came up:

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/is-georgia-cheating-yes-but-heres-why-they-wont-get-caught/75618712/

Do you have anything about this alleged church scandal.. anything at all?

Re: Google "kirby cheating at uga". I got About 146,000 hits in

Apr 25, 2019, 12:50 PM

So your evidence of UGA cheating is some Bama fan's post on SEC Rant? You seriously believe that googling "UGA cheating" is evidence? I have no evidence Clemson is cheating, so guess what? I don't post that they are. Using your standard though, if I find anything at all someone posted about it, it must be true.

Yeah, kinda have to go with the mutt on this one.***

Apr 25, 2019, 12:57 PM

I wouldn't call it "evidence" per se, but6,000 hits in

Apr 25, 2019, 4:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Google "kirby cheating at uga". I got About 146,000 hits in ]

146,000 hits in 0.46 seconds with one phrase seems like a lot, no?

You still digging into that church stuff I guess?

Re: I wouldn't call it "evidence" per se, but6,000 hits in

Apr 25, 2019, 5:01 PM

Nope. I don't believe the church stuff. I'm just saying finding something about it on the internet doesn't make it true.

Apr 25, 2019, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Rumor on UGA boards is Clemson reported violations on them.. ]

First off... if you are cheating and Dabo did good for him and shame on you. I know every school in the country has its boosters (including Clemson) but the schools who coaches condone and facilitate it are pathetic.

Second, I have no inside information but I doubt Dabo wastes his time on UGa recruiting efforts. He’s the man that says only team that can beat Clemson is Clemson. We’ve proven that on the field that Bama (who owns UGa) can’t hang with us right now so why would we spend any effort on making some other team worse vs making Clemson better?

Third, cry all you want Dawg... honestly we don’t give a crap.

Hopefully itw as,Raptors & Hunting Land are not

Apr 25, 2019, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Rumor on UGA boards is Clemson reported violations on them.. ]

authorized by the NCAA

Guessing it was Smith's flights home every other weekend while at IMG that got the ball trolling,or Zeus' Grand dad asking Dabo copuld he match Kirby's offer. GD cheating ba$tards

Re: Hopefully itw as,Raptors & Hunting Land are not

Apr 25, 2019, 11:48 AM

Glad you brought up the Zeus thing. I also heard his family was looking for a certain amount of cash and when told no the relationship with Clemson stopped. Which was odd at the time given the friendship between XT, TLaw, and Zeus. Now we know...

Re: Hopefully itw as,Raptors & Hunting Land are not

Apr 25, 2019, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Hopefully itw as,Raptors & Hunting Land are not ]

The real scandal is the money going through that church up there (can't remember what the Coots call it) to the Clemson players. (See how stupid that sounds with no facts to back it up?)

Excuse me while I

Apr 25, 2019, 12:36 PM

LOL out loud

Re: Excuse me while I

Apr 25, 2019, 12:38 PM

When you're done, give us all the specific allegation of UGA cheating.

Apr 25, 2019, 2:42 PM

I don't go around accusing UGA of cheating but I would like to know what you think about Nolan Smith getting a brand new Ford Raptor. a 65k truck.

Apr 25, 2019, 3:11 PM

What do I think about his kid driving a new truck? Nothing. Seems to be something that's on your mind. Is it your view that it's not possible this kid could have a new truck unless someone affiliated with the Georgia program got it for him? I don't automatically assume his family can't afford it for him. Before he went to IMG he attended Calvary Day school in Savannah, tuition near 10k per year. Perhaps he's from a family of some means. Why do you default that this kid having a new truck is an indication UGA is cheating?

Apr 25, 2019, 3:23 PM

Well since you are a UGA fan, you would know his situation no? So I'm just asking, how did he get it? You don't seem to be defending it very well. Like for instance, XT on our side got a new used car that was like maybe 15k and USC fans were up in arms about it. Yet we knew his family owned a dealership and thats how he got the car.

I figured since people from opposing fanbases probably bring that up, you would have to know where it came from. Because that is an expensive truck even for a family that could afford 10k a year assuming he wasn't on scholarship there.

Apr 25, 2019, 3:33 PM

No, I wouldn't know his situation. I might know where he's from, position he plays, and recruting ranking but why would I have some insight into the type of car he drives and how he acquired it? I wonder if this is the same same standard you apply to Clemson players. Do you know what they each drive and have you independently verified their family has the financial means to afford it? The diffence between you and me is I don't assume it's ill-gotten because he goes to school at Georgia. If someone has evidence that UGA provided him the car or the means to get the car, they should report that.

Apr 25, 2019, 4:08 PM

Then you can't confirm nor deny where it came from. But when it comes to Clemson and Newspring, it's basically just made up assumptions. Really just made up ####. But when Nolan's Raptor, their is video evidence that he got it just before signing with UGA. You know the saying where there's smoke there's fire. That video is plenty enough. Also Kirby made it harder for anyone to report on UGA with congress legislation. That right there is just #### shady. Yet I don't give a rats ### but yet here you are on our board trying to start #### so I'm going to make a point.

Apr 25, 2019, 4:26 PM

Your reponse is pretty typical here. I'm on this board responding to the endless, baseless allegations of Kirby Smart cheating. Not being rude, not starting anything, not saying one negative word about Clemson. I simply ask people for the "clear" evidence they have UGA is cheating. When I do they usually change the subject or I get called out for trolling or they remind me of UGA's 30-plus years without a championship. You know what they never do? Provide any evidence of UGA cheating. A video? Really? I suspect if Nolan Smith provided a bill of sale, video of the sale, and bank transactions proving his family bought the truck, posters here would move on to some other "evidence" that Kirby is a cheat because that's what they want to be true. Take a look at sports news today. It isn't UGA being raked over the coals for trying to cheat.

Apr 25, 2019, 4:29 PM

Everything is baseless bro. Not a shred of evidence to any of the cheating even with the wiretap situation now from the stupid BB coach trying to implicate the football team because he saw suited men nearby. Duke, Bama, not a shred of evidence on them either. But the word is out there and some of it has fire behind it. May not be all of the truth but for sure it makes a good bit of sense.

So just deal with it

You sure do seem defensive and even a little nervous.

Apr 25, 2019, 4:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Excuse me while I ]

Keep whistling past the graveyard mutt. All is well.

I showed you 146,000 hits with only one phrasey

Apr 25, 2019, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Excuse me while I ]

Again, you got anything on the church you threw out there?

Apr 25, 2019, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Rumor on UGA boards is Clemson reported violations on them.. ]

AFDAWG said:

It was Dabo.

Color me intrigued. On whom...and for what specifically?

Apr 25, 2019, 12:36 PM

Believe me, I'm just as intrigued by the endless certainty people here have that UGA is cheating - all in the absence of any specifics. Dabo signs a 5-star, he's a great recruiter. Kirby signs a 5-star -he's cheating. It's as pathetic as the Coots never ending allegations about the Clemson-church cheating nonsense.

Apr 25, 2019, 1:13 PM

So let me get this straight. Dabo reported Georgia on recruiting violations and one guy got fired and the other was placed on leave.

But yet you are arguing that no wrong doings occurred. Do you think Kirby just fired them because of Dabo reported them? They did nothing wrong?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2019, 2:22 PM

I have no idea of who reported or what they reported. My point about Dabo is that I have as much proof he reported it as you guys do Kirby cheats in recruiting or the Coots have there is some church up there funneling money to Clemson players. I don't know why one was fired and one suspended and neither does anyone here. That doesn't seem to matter much because since Kirby's arrival at UGA everyone is quick to reference the "clear" evidence of his cheating. I'm still waiting on one of these investigative geniuses to show the evidence.

Apr 25, 2019, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Rumor on UGA boards is Clemson reported violations on them.. ]

If it was Dabo who reported recruiting violations at Georgia, we can rest assured he has facts, not rumors. It's about time we find a few coaches willing to stand up and expose programs that are cheating. The NCAA must accept responsibility for many of our problems because of their lack of action, failure to make a speedy resolution of cases and an apparent bias in degree of punishment for those programs found guilty.

Those coaches willing to stand up and expose those programs that are cheating are, in essence, inferring their program is clean. And we can be assured the guilty programs will do all in their power to bring that reporting program down. Retaliation is a terrible beast.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those Ford Raptors don't hide themselves***

Apr 25, 2019, 11:08 AM

Dawgs may very well be cheating but they aren't buying players vehicles

Apr 25, 2019, 12:56 PM

That's incredibly dumb and very easy to trace. Theres a huge paper trail there.

If you want to cheat you funnel cash, not cars.

I hate stuff like this. Spot the ball.***

Apr 25, 2019, 11:12 AM

UGA ... sit down ... Tennessee .... you're up

Apr 25, 2019, 11:27 AM

Dawgs had a decent run ... now time to wallow back to mediocrity.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGA ... sit down ... Tennessee .... you're up

Apr 25, 2019, 11:28 AM

I thought it was Mizzu this year, maybe UF next year.

Wasn't Vince Dookey on the infractions committee when they

Apr 25, 2019, 12:08 PM

got Danny? Would be great payback. I think it was George Welsh from UVA that turned us in back then? (may have the coach and team wrong)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Monte Kiffin from NC State turned us in

Apr 25, 2019, 12:13 PM

Does that name ring a bell?

Actually I think he was just the fall guy. Charley Pell did some super shady stuff before bolting to Florida and had other schools lining up to take us down. Danny and his staff crossed lines but not as far as Pell.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it was NC St. Ford was recorded after their game acussing

Apr 25, 2019, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Wasn't Vince Dookey on the infractions committee when they ]

him, that same tape was used to fife Ford.I know a Professor that was on the committee that made the decision

sorry fire not fife***

Apr 25, 2019, 1:03 PM

I wouldn't buy message board rumors especially if its just

Apr 25, 2019, 12:20 PM

one or a couple people stirring it up (and not the whole message board).

But yeah, Kirby is going to get busted. He's a loose cannon, and obviously not the smartest dude.

Apr 25, 2019, 12:21 PM

What amazes me is the large number of Gamecock fans who, for certain, know we are cheating. Those after game meetings at tailgates, the special fund at New Spring and those other sources for money, trips to the beach and other sorts of goodies are known to be evil, just a ruse to buy our recruits. But, we owe a debt of gratitude to those Gamecock fans. Even with all of these facts, they just don't have it in their hearts to take this info to the NCAA.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could be wrong, but I would look to Knoxville

Apr 25, 2019, 12:52 PM

For the whistle blower. First Pruitt from reports for a decade plus gets along with few. Second and more in historical context is Fat Phil who was a notorious whistle blower on several programs that were seen as rivals. Just my two cents.

Mickey is on record as saying,"When Kirby goes down, it will

Apr 25, 2019, 12:51 PM

not end well".

Stay by your computers!***

Apr 25, 2019, 1:16 PM

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Apr 25, 2019, 1:08 PM

Any team that runs a fake punt in a championship game should be reported. They do not deserve to ruin new recruits with their ignorance.

Did Kirby not remember the protection blanket stayed

Apr 25, 2019, 2:07 PM

with Alabama when he left ???

Apr 25, 2019, 2:26 PM

Do "we" want facts (as much is known) here or are we having too much fun with the trolling?

Apr 25, 2019, 2:31 PM

If Dabo or the staff has proof that UGA or any team is cheating, they SHOULD report it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2019, 2:41 PM

Please provide concrete examples of UGA cheating since so many of you all seem to be "in the know."

UGA doesn't need to cheat to recruit well. The state of Georgia is loaded with talent.

Apr 25, 2019, 3:23 PM

PawsFan said:

Please provide concrete examples of UGA cheating since so many of you all seem to be "in the know."

UGA doesn't need to cheat to recruit well. The state of Georgia is loaded with talent.

Calm down. 90% of these posts keep the "If" in the title. It gives them an escape route...

So does gratuitous sex count as a recruiting violation?

Apr 25, 2019, 3:51 PM

I don't know that that's what happened but I think the fact that a female was acting as recruiting liason between the coaches and recruits may be lost on some people. I'm sure that's the case in other places but they aren't getting fired essentially in the same breath that they're handed the job.

It may have nothing to do with sex. It may have nothing to do with recruiting. But one thing is certain, she's fired, the other dude is on 30 days unpaid leave, and the UGA AD ain't saying squat, and Kirby Smart is saying less than that. If it had nothing to do with recruiting violations they would've already said that because that's the very first thing everyone is going to think and it's the ugliest thing they'd have to deal with outside of murder.

Too much smoke here for there to be no fire. I hope Smart stays, though. He's fun to laugh at.

^^THIS^^

Apr 25, 2019, 5:27 PM

The reaction looks bad. Lift rug....sweep.

They would release some exculpatory information if it was something completely innocent. Anything to quell the speculation. All people people have to do is post her image and short employment tenure to put two plus two together.

Replies: 69
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic