Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rick Kamla of ATL 92.9 implying vacated Natty for Clemson...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 53
| visibility 1

Rick Kamla of ATL 92.9 implying vacated Natty for Clemson...

Feb 14, 2019, 1:08 PM

over PEDs this morning. His partner, John Michaels had to explain to him that the CFP is not a NCAA sanctioned event.

He's another yankee d-bag who moved to the South and can't stand that Clemson keeps him from bragging on the local team...UGA. Clemson makes it hard for them in ATL, so they look for ways to put us down.

ATL sports radio is just as hostile to Clemson as Columbia's.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rick Kamla of ATL 92.9 implying vacated Natty for Clemson...

Feb 14, 2019, 1:13 PM

THAT IS RICH. UGA IS BLATANTLY CHEATING IN BROAD DAYLIGHT AND REALLY DONT CARE WHO KNOWS. THE NCAA JUST MAY BE SNOOPING AROUND.

Feb 14, 2019, 1:23 PM

In broad daylight? How???? Please do tell?

Did they have anyone test positive for a PED? Or are you just speculating...... Also what % of those tested, tested positive? Was TL16 tested? hmm... I guess we will never know.

And shame on you for thinking that a kid that comes from a good family can't get a gift from his parents for securing a college scholarship.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2019, 1:29 PM

Somebody didn't like that.... You seem very defensive to be so innocent.

JUST WAIT!

Feb 14, 2019, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Kamla of ATL 92.9 implying vacated Natty for Clemson... ]

Denial is not a river in Africa!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Feb 14, 2019, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Kamla of ATL 92.9 implying vacated Natty for Clemson... ]

Maybe they don’t cheat. They just call there best prospect in years the n word.

#butthurt

Feb 14, 2019, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Kamla of ATL 92.9 implying vacated Natty for Clemson... ]

What u soooo #butthurt over? Maybe it's just our 2nd National Championship in 3 years. Growing up in Georgia, I hv to say, UGA fans are worse then coots...UGA is a coot with a winning record, thats all, just as #### bad as a USuC fan, if not worse!! Screw u and UGA, and a matter of fact, why are u even on a Clemson site, go away......Go Tigers!!
2018 National Champions

Feb 14, 2019, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Kamla of ATL 92.9 implying vacated Natty for Clemson... ]

NO BUT FLYING HIM HOME ON THE UGA JET FROM IMG IS SOMETHING THAT WILL BE LOOKED AT AMONG A BEVY OF OTHER THINGS. GUESS SECURING A BIG LINEMAN THAT WAS ABOUT TO COMMIT TO CLEMSON WITH LAKE PROPERTY IS OK. AND THE RECEIVER YOU JUST GOT THAT DIDNT HAVE UGA ON HIS LIST TO MIRACULOUSLY COMMIT AT THE LAST SECOND WAS STRICTLY ABOVE BOARD. GET YOUR POPCORN AND SIT BACK AND ENJOY. HE!! EVEN COLIN COWHERD KNOWS YOU ARE CHEATING.

Feb 14, 2019, 2:10 PM

IC;DR

(In Caps; Didn't Read)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Feb 14, 2019, 2:45 PM

your loss

Feb 14, 2019, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Kamla of ATL 92.9 implying vacated Natty for Clemson... ]

Clemson tests a random 60% of its roster 3 times during the season and reports the results to the NCAA.

The 3 players who tested positive for Ostarine did so due to all of them undergoing surgeries. Clemson has already confirmed that the drug that was in their system was ingested accidentally, and has pinpointed the sources of these drugs.

This is a nothingburger.

Feb 14, 2019, 2:26 PM

Is there A link to that, I would love to read it bc I never for second, and still don't believe that Big Dex knowingly put an illegal substance in his body. He didn't need to, he is already one of the top picks in the NLF draft, and two more games wouldn't have made a difference in what place he will be drafted at!!! Big Dex did not knowingly put Ostarine in his body, he didn't, and he was punished not knowing why bc, he knew he done nothing wrong!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2019, 8:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Kamla of ATL 92.9 implying vacated Natty for Clemson... ]

Your 2nd paragraph sounds like speculation. Do you have a link to confirming information?

Feb 14, 2019, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Kamla of ATL 92.9 implying vacated Natty for Clemson... ]

We all know exactly why you fans are so testy. Because every year the puppies are crowned recruiting national champs, yet every year the coaches or players find a way to lose. So much potential, but such a small trophy case. It has to be so embarrassing. Keep trying slobber jaws fan, whether y’all cheat or not, the results on the field are the same.

Feb 14, 2019, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Kamla of ATL 92.9 implying vacated Natty for Clemson... ]

Well look at the bright side. Clemson has provided visor boy some film on how to beat Alabama something your underachievers haven't done for decades. Honestly I can't even remember when you have ever beat them but I remember that joke black out in Athens. You are the laughing stock program ??

Bulldogging

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about Kirby's Law to allow UGA to ignore FOI requests.

Feb 14, 2019, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Kamla of ATL 92.9 implying vacated Natty for Clemson... ]

You know, the law the Lt. Governor hopes will "Help us win a national championship".

Feb 14, 2019, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Kamla of ATL 92.9 implying vacated Natty for Clemson... ]

See, here is one that just couldn't resist, and he is on the board of a fan base that has absolutely nothing to do with the team he pulls for. Even our comments has nothing to do with him. Laugh at him and move on, and enjoy the comments made by our own!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This from the KKK of the SEC***

Feb 14, 2019, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Kamla of ATL 92.9 implying vacated Natty for Clemson... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course no UGA athletes got tested, you have to make it

Feb 14, 2019, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Kamla of ATL 92.9 implying vacated Natty for Clemson... ]

to the CFP for that to happen

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dawgs Been Cheating Since They Bought Herschel A House***

Feb 14, 2019, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Kamla of ATL 92.9 implying vacated Natty for Clemson... ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2019, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Kamla of ATL 92.9 implying vacated Natty for Clemson... ]

UGA handing out Ford Raptors and stacking up the stars... so they can finish second to Alabama and occasionally sniff a playoff .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 16, 2019, 10:32 AM

If you slow down that Ford commercial with skirvy in it you catch the subliminal message, free raptors for five ?? ‘s

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 16, 2019, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Rick Kamla of ATL 92.9 implying vacated Natty for Clemson... ]

In broad daylight? How???? Please do tell?

Did they have anyone test positive for a PED? Or are you just speculating...... Also what % of those tested, tested positive? Was TL16 tested? hmm... I guess we will never know.

And shame on you for thinking that a kid that comes from a good family can't get a gift from his parents for securing a college scholarship.

I am not saying Uga is cheating but how do you know that none of their players would have tested positive because they do not test for getting your tails waxed in the Sugar bowl.

Rick Kamla is not Allowed Within 100 Yards of Grade Schools***

Feb 14, 2019, 1:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's just entertainment.***

Feb 14, 2019, 1:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On the subject of NCAA and PED’s

Feb 14, 2019, 1:40 PM

What are they going to do when a university fields an entire basketball team of girls trapped in boys bodies and they win the national championship? I bet most of the Chinese women’s Olympic team at the next Olympics will be made up of girl boys. Will they be disqualified for having elevated testosterone levels for a girl or will they allow the girl boys to compete with elevated testosterone levels? If they allow the girl boys to compete will this open the door for cyborgs to compete in men’s sports?

Uhm, Rhett...

Feb 14, 2019, 1:59 PM

That gave me a headache! Word problems have always been my undoing...and in your problem, I can't figure out the 'x' from the 'y'. So...help me out...this was a math problem...or genetics? ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On the subject of NCAA and PED’s

Feb 14, 2019, 2:30 PM [ in reply to On the subject of NCAA and PED’s ]

Look for it, bc it is coming!!!

Feb 14, 2019, 1:50 PM

Who?

It doesn’t matter...(in my best Rock voice)

why would we vacate?

Feb 14, 2019, 1:56 PM

The guys who tested positive didn’t play.

Only if there were more... which i believe is impossible

Feb 14, 2019, 2:03 PM

The NCAA can retroactively declare players ineligible and then vacate wins, but they can't retroactively conduct drug tests therefore they can't retroactively deem players ineligible for failed drug tests. They would have to have urine samples from during the season to test and those samples would have to have a clear and documented history. Such samples do not exist.

I can't STAND that guy - what a know-it-all...........

Feb 14, 2019, 2:00 PM

usually turn the channel to 680TheFan when Kamla's on.

Feb 14, 2019, 2:03 PM

Kamla is A worthless P.O.S. !

Feb 14, 2019, 2:06 PM

That comes from everyone that are jealous of winners when the winners aren't them. That is part of the glorious reasons of being a part of the winner in someway, and that is knowing that their jealousy in eating them from the inside out bc it helps to destroy the faith in their own teams!!!

Well.. Considering that I didn't know who this guy was

Feb 14, 2019, 2:35 PM

until just now.. I'm gonna have to chalk this up as a win for him.

GO TIGERS!!

Since the three PED eaters didn't get to play, his argument

Feb 14, 2019, 2:36 PM

doesn't make a lot of sense [as usual].

how many were tested? all?***

Feb 14, 2019, 2:50 PM

Re: Since the three PED eaters didn't get to play, his argument

Feb 14, 2019, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Since the three PED eaters didn't get to play, his argument ]

“I think this year there were 18 or 19 randomly selected. We send a roster over. They randomly select the people, come on campus, do the tests, and that’s about the extent of our involvement with it,” Radakovich said.

So 3 tested positive of 18, wow that's 16%! One can deduct that a with 85 scholarship players 13 total are probably getting feed PED's at least. Minus the 3 that were sacrificial lambs, possibly 10 PED abusers played?

Just connecting dots.

Hey, Richard Weed!

Feb 14, 2019, 4:30 PM

Yeah, you, the dot-connector with fleas. Have you ever noticed that a bulldog and a chicken are about the same height? And...a tiger really doesn't care which one is its' lunch, or its' dinner.

Richard Britches, Richard Head, Richard Breath, etc...***

Feb 16, 2019, 10:48 AM

Feb 14, 2019, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Since the three PED eaters didn't get to play, his argument ]

Do you happen to work at the lab that tested the samples? One rabid and angry dog.

Auburn deducts that there is a 100% chance

Feb 14, 2019, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Since the three PED eaters didn't get to play, his argument ]

that your team committed violations when a hometown player (who was committed to them for two years) flipped to the fleabags on signing day.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

39 years and counting is a looooooooooooong time***

Feb 14, 2019, 8:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Since the three PED eaters didn't get to play, his argument ]

How long? 39 years before 1980 would put you in 1941. And 39

Feb 14, 2019, 9:09 PM

years since 1980 is now!

How many of your guys were tested, Booger eater?***

Feb 14, 2019, 9:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Since the three PED eaters didn't get to play, his argument ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2019, 9:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Since the three PED eaters didn't get to play, his argument ]

Wow! 1 of 1 uga leghumper on Tnet is an a##hole. That's 100%!!!! WOW!!! 100% of leghumpers are a##holes. So sad.

Feb 16, 2019, 10:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Since the three PED eaters didn't get to play, his argument ]

33&me confirms your dad is your nephew dot boy.

Feb 16, 2019, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Since the three PED eaters didn't get to play, his argument ]

UGA cheats, your town sucs, your fans trash your town on game day, your football team buys the best talent and does the least with it, your coach is a vulgar trash talking leader, your supposedly best team in the SEC lost three games including being destroyed in two of them, your conference winner has a mudhole in their chest. Yet you are here yapping and drooling. Congrats on your ONLY championship in 1980 even though you also cheat and try to claim several you didn’t win. Now go away with your little curly Q tail between your legs.

What HE said - Cotton Scout Tiger

Feb 14, 2019, 3:14 PM

Cotton Scout Tiger is correct. The CFP is another "Mythical National Championship" just like the AP and UPI-ESPN-COACHES POLL (and others) were/are & always have been.

Hey - I'LL TAKE IT!! ....if that's the only one around....

But isn't it ironic that the lord god NCAA can wreck a school or a player or coach with its almighty power - but doesn't have the political stones to crown an official - NCAA National Football Champ?

And - to the infernal regions with that jacka$$ in Atlanta!

not as "hostile", but you should hear these goons

Feb 14, 2019, 3:56 PM

in the afternoon. Talk about a lust for all things UGAly. They take the cake

https://espncoastal.com/personalities/

That is absolutely absurd and all of that is coming from the

Feb 14, 2019, 6:33 PM

contrived headline Sapakoff got from what Dabo aid. It was a misleading headline. Dabo said they are looking at everything to try and determine how 3 players had a trace of that substance in their system. It could come from anywhere. We had three players test for it out of 20 and they did as the NCAA said and did not participate in the game. All players that tested positive were suspended. There would have never been anything else said after that point if not for the fact that Clemson is appealing the player suspensions into next year.

What this guy suggested had had absolutely no traction on major college sports shows or organizationa like ESPN, CBS ABC, Finebaum, etc. The yahoos like this guy go woth Sapakoff's extrapolation and want to say if 3 in 20 tested positive, then that would be 15 in 100. Some even want to say it means everyone would have tested positive. The fact is that there have been many reports on how this contamination happens throughout the sports world. Until this year, Clemson has never had any player test positive going into the playoffs and that includes the last four straight seasons.

I personally can't wiat for the findings. I believe it might be something that was in some of the treatment for injuries for these three players. I know that Dex, and the tight end had injuries, not sure about the offensive lineman. But the fact remains that even if found that is was unknowingly in a supplement given to the entire team, it wouldn't make a difference because still only 3 in 20 players tested positive.

Obviously, there is no worry of vacating the win, we sat exactly who the NCAA said to sit. We tested exactly who they said to test. What has really hurt me since Sapakoff's inaccurate headline on Feb. 9 is the perception some people will have of our title. It's like a reputation thing and you have some people that have certain agendas trying to turn it into more than it is. They will do that no matter what. I really wish Dabo had just done like Saban in this instance and not comment at all until the appeals and everything were resolved. THe shampoo think in Dallas was just kind of nutty, but the real mistake was giving Sapakoff even any kind of comment to create a headline out of.

GO Tigers!
National Champions 1981, 2016, 2018

Dabo made no mistake

Feb 14, 2019, 7:29 PM

Idiots are simply adept at finding stupid like hogs can find truffles! It's a talent...most don't want!

Well said. Yes, I didn't feel real good thinking that as

Feb 14, 2019, 8:42 PM

Dabo can literally do no wrong in my eyes.

There's a reason why I tend to avoid sports radio........***

Feb 14, 2019, 8:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 53
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic