Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My first thought when I woke up is Soywaker's daughter. Any
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

My first thought when I woke up is Soywaker's daughter. Any

Nov 15, 2018, 4:12 AM

word on her condition? I have been where he is at,and there is nothing worse. I hope and pray things turned in his favor.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same here...woke up and was wondering the same.

Nov 15, 2018, 4:22 AM

I don't know the situation, but it sounds serious and I've been praying that God would heal her whatever the situation is. I know many others on Tnet have been praying as well. Just a heartbreaking situation, I'm sure...

Hoping for an update as well, but mostly just hoping that she's alright and that Soywalker and his family are okay.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is nothing like the despair you have when your child

Nov 15, 2018, 4:24 AM

is seriously ill and you can do nothing but wait. Nothing at all..

Re: There is nothing like the despair you have when your child

Nov 15, 2018, 4:45 AM

Nothing but pray that God will take over!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. In fact I couldn't agree more. Something to think

Nov 15, 2018, 9:09 AM [ in reply to There is nothing like the despair you have when your child ]

about regarding this is how parents of these young men playing football for us each Saturday feel when their son is injured during the game regardless of the team. I've had that feeling before and I know many of you have. Fortunately it is rarely anything near as serious as Soy's daughter and her situation. I do continue to pray for her.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My first thought when I woke up is Soywaker's daughter. Any

Nov 15, 2018, 4:42 AM

I've been there Spud, and I can say from experience that there's nothing worse in a parents life short of actually losing their child than to be holding their hand and they begin crying saying daddy I don't want to die. I know for me, I've never had anything to ever crush my heart even close to that moment. I felt absolutely helpless and struggled to take a breath from fear that she would be able to see or hear how scared I was that she could die with me telling her that she was going to be just fine. Times like that will make those that say they don't believe in God, turn to God. I know that bc I was one of those people at that time. I've never again turned my back on God when she pulled through bc I was doing some praying and begging... I pray that God will intervene and bless the Soywaker's daughter, Amen!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2018, 7:15 AM

This! Prayers from me, too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Read your post and just prayed for them

Nov 15, 2018, 5:40 AM

I can’t stand it when my little girl gets a cold. When she was born she had a heart defect and that was brutal as a parent. Helpless feeling.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: Read your post and just prayed for them

Nov 15, 2018, 6:09 AM

A helpless feeling is when a Doctor looks you in your eyes and says, we are doing everything we can do but, your daughter is very very sick, and you say Doc, how sick, and he says it's critical right now. That is truly helpless!!!

Nov 15, 2018, 6:58 AM

I have been praying for her this morning and will continue to lift her up to the Lord!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When they tell you his heart stopped beating and he

Nov 15, 2018, 7:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Read your post and just prayed for them ]

has a 1 in a thousand chance to survie the next hour.......but guess what, sometimes, miracles do happen....

Re: When they tell you his heart stopped beating and he

Nov 15, 2018, 7:45 AM

When my oldest was born, his heart stopped and they had to do an emergency C-section, and about 5 minutes before the Doctor had come out and asked me and my mother in law, if the decision had to be made which one to save what did I want them to do, my wife or my son? I looked at my M-i-L with a what the hell do you say look, and of course chose my wife but she would have hated me forever if things hadn't turned out like they did. This has to be the hardest thing a parent goes thru. Prayers for all.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They told us,even if he survives, we cannot promise you what

Nov 15, 2018, 8:01 AM

the future holds. He will probably not hear in his right ear(they had to cut his carotid artery and jugular vein to be put on ECMO),he may have poor motor skills,and he may be bad in math,etc. Well sir..in that picture I posted, he was constantly telling me,"it is TOO LOUD", he won the senior physics award at Wren, and learned how to ride a unicycle in about 3 days in the 4th grade.

Re: When they tell you his heart stopped beating and he

Nov 15, 2018, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Re: When they tell you his heart stopped beating and he ]

I would have chose my wife also if I had ever been put in that situation!!!

Nov 15, 2018, 8:11 AM [ in reply to Read your post and just prayed for them ]

It's the worst thing anyone can go through. Minutes seem like weeks, because you can only wait, pray and hope. No hospital thing for us, but my son went missing for an entire day. We were panicked and stunned. My wife crying on the bed for hours saying, "He won't be found alive." Our pastor came over & stayed for hours - and I mean we REALLY PRAYED constantly. Finally, the police drove up. He had been found & was okay. It was a terrible ordeal, but a miracle. God hears sincere prayers & stands with us in times of crisis.

Just keep praying for this young girl & the family.

Nov 15, 2018, 8:05 AM

Absolutely have been in prayer! All who posted yesterday need to join in again today!! The power of prayer ???? is evident and we can make a difference.

Hope and have faith for the best outcome and prepare for the alternative circumstance in the Lord’s plan.

Has anyone posted an update?***

Nov 15, 2018, 8:08 AM

Has anyone posted an update?***

Nov 15, 2018, 8:08 AM [ in reply to Re: My first thought when I woke up is Soywaker's daughter. Any ]

Nov 15, 2018, 2:05 PM [ in reply to Re: My first thought when I woke up is Soywaker's daughter. Any ]

Update on here. He has written the entire story. Thank God she is better. Still needs prayers though.

Nov 15, 2018, 8:08 AM

I wake a few times every night, and I was checking Tnet each time for any word on her condition and continuing to pray for the whole family.
The Church body is wrapping its arms of love around you all as we pray together for healing and comfort.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2018, 8:12 AM

Sending prayers as well.

Our son was 6 weeks early and he had a tough time getting his body temp. stabilized, while my wife had to have surgery for post delivery complications. It all worked out fine, but at the moment my faith got me thru. I honestly feel sorry for those who don't believe in the power of prayer.

Nov 15, 2018, 8:18 AM

I've prayed multiple times yesterday and continue praying today for her healing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2018, 8:40 AM

Will continue to pray!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2018, 8:52 AM

Constantly on my mind. Praying for good news and outcome.

Nov 15, 2018, 9:03 AM

Spud,

I will continue praying for soywaker , his daughter and the entire family. Please Lord Jesus make soywaker’s daughter well again and give the family hope, love , peace and comfort that can only come through your awesome power and love for us. Amen

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Went through a trial with my newborn son.....

Nov 15, 2018, 9:17 AM

...similar to what many of you are describing. By the Grace of God, he pulled through and is a thriving, healthy 23-year old man today. I became a Believer the day he went into NICU.

Many prayers sent up on behalf of Soywaker, his daughter, and his family.

Re: Went through a trial with my newborn son.....

Nov 15, 2018, 9:44 AM

When the doctor tells you that your 10 week premature son is the sickest person in the hospital... Soy was the 1st thing I thought about this morning too, most helpless and desperate feeling in the world when your child is seriously ill

Re: Went through a trial with my newborn son.....

Nov 15, 2018, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Went through a trial with my newborn son..... ]

What a great testimony. Thank you 88Tiger for sharing your experiences on Tigernet. Sometimes we all need a little nudge to get us back on track and refocused in our relationship with Jesus Christ.

Your post gave me that nudge I needed today. Thank you and God Bless you and your family. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday season.

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

Continuing to pray***

Nov 15, 2018, 9:52 AM

Nov 15, 2018, 10:22 AM

I, too, am anxiously waiting for an update. Heavenly Father, I ask for total healing of Soywalker's daughter and peace and comfort for all who love her. Please touch her with your healing spirit. I ask this in Jesus' name. By His stripes, she is healed.

Nov 15, 2018, 4:31 PM

I read his update but now can't find it? Sounded like she's going to be okay!

Nov 15, 2018, 5:01 PM

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic