Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGA Kicker
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

UGA Kicker

Aug 28, 2013, 10:38 AM

He is going to play? The one that got arrested?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm wondering the same thing?***

Aug 28, 2013, 10:40 AM

I doubt it.

Aug 28, 2013, 10:41 AM

Coach Mark is a real hardbutt when it comes to stuff like this. A few years back he disrupted his line with his disciplinary standards. I though they would fire him for sure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGA Kicker

Aug 28, 2013, 10:51 AM

He's been asked by the media continuously and he refuses to answer. According to THUGA's rule book (yes,they actually have one) they have rules about a DUI but not a BUI on the books. Most of the local media seems to indicate he's only going to miss the 1st half. Their only other option is walk-ons.

That's not being tough on breaking the law Coach Richt. Way to set an example. Imagine having your kids rafting around with an under aged drunk driving a water vessel recklessly. Whatever it takes to win coach!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He'll play***

Aug 28, 2013, 10:52 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: UGA Kicker

Aug 28, 2013, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Re: UGA Kicker ]

You really are clueless about Georgia's track record when it comes to disciplining student athletes. We've got one of the toughest alcohol and substance abuse policies in the country. JHC wasnt arrested and didnt fail a drug test. The officer stated that he didn't even have enough evidence to make an arrest. The only thing he had was JHC's honest admission that he had smoked dope. Based on that he is suspended 1 game. 1 very important game. You dont know what Richt is doing reference our kicker so stop acting like you do. This post of yours is garbage.

Re: Re: Re: UGA Kicker

Aug 28, 2013, 11:07 AM

You're a liar and a idiot He was arrested for BUI. Get over yourself.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: Re: UGA Kicker

Aug 28, 2013, 11:18 AM

Yeah, the kicker was arrested for BUI. JHC wasn't arrested for anything. 2 different stories. Try to keep up.

Aug 28, 2013, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Re: UGA Kicker ]

The cop had no evidence that he did anything wrong, so JHC just came out and admitted to it!? LOL yeah........ok

Aug 28, 2013, 11:17 AM

If you had any clue as to the relationship between the ACCPD and UGA SA's you'd know how asinine your statement is. There was no evidence of mary J. There wasn't enough evidence to arrest JHC. but when asked by the officer, yeah JHC admitted that they had. No arrest was made but based on the admittance Richt suspended JHC. Thats severe by anyone's standards.

Aug 28, 2013, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Re: UGA Kicker ]

So he admitted that he smoked, but passed a drug test?

Oh, he's definitely innocent then...

Aug 28, 2013, 11:28 AM

Nobody said he was innocent. He admitted to smoking. No need for a drug test. When you compare a situation like this to say, LSU's handling of Jeremy Hill, I dont see how any rational person could deduce that Georgia is lax on punishment.

Aug 28, 2013, 11:32 AM

I agree there. I guess just b/c you guys are in the SEC, people expect you to be like them.

Aug 28, 2013, 11:35 AM

Georgia and Kentucky have 2 of the 6 toughest drug and alcohol policies in the country among public universities. The rest of the SEC...not so much.

Agree. Richt has handled things the right way to date. As to

Aug 28, 2013, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Re: UGA Kicker ]

the kicker, I guess we'll have to wait and see which way the blind lady's scales tip if it comes down to a late FG.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Agree. Richt has handled things the right way to date. As to

Aug 28, 2013, 11:56 AM

Last year the depth chart came out and it listed several players as starters who we thought were suspended. Caused a lot of confusion. The AD explained it by saying that the suspended players haven't lost their starter status so therefore they were still listed as #1 on the depth chart. They were still suspended for the full amount possible. Morgan could face half a game suspension as the policy doesn't specifically address BUI's. But thats not how CMR has rolled in the past. I think Morgan will miss the entire game...even if it means we lose by 3.

Re: Agree. Richt has handled things the right way to date. As to

Aug 28, 2013, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Agree. Richt has handled things the right way to date. As to ]

I don't think he plays personally. Richt is very strict and will use his indiscretion as an example for other players.

Aug 28, 2013, 10:59 AM

Oh and by the way...The other star kicker they had on board was booted off the team for vandalizing neighborhood mail boxes. They really target high character individuals at THUGA.

Aug 28, 2013, 11:22 AM

Who the hell are you talking about here? Are you just making crap up now?

Guess he's talking about Collin Barber

Aug 28, 2013, 12:07 PM

from 2 years ago http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2011/08/31/uga-football-recruit-collin-barber-suspended-for-game-after-being-arrested-for-destruction-of-mailboxes/

Who are you talking about?***

Aug 28, 2013, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: UGA Kicker ]

Unlike the classless drunk in Olympia, Richt is usually

Aug 28, 2013, 11:26 AM

a stand up guy when it comes to discipline.

Does he or the backup have the leg to kick it deep?

Aug 28, 2013, 12:09 PM

Just wondering. We have the weapons to take it to the house and usually special teams have breakdowns in the first game. It could be a difference maker.

I remember the 1995 game...

Aug 28, 2013, 1:11 PM

We missed a field goal costing us the game at home. Would be lovely to have a missed kick by a walk-on and win by 3 or less to avenge my ancient broken heart.

Or a nice whoopin' too

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic