Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
RIP Lara Logan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 702

RIP Lara Logan

Feb 18, 2019, 6:45 PM

Ur libs gonna wack u

https://www.mediaite.com/online/cbss-lara-logan-calls-media-mostly-liberal-in-scorched-earth-interview-im-committing-professional-suicide/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RIP Lara Logan

Feb 18, 2019, 6:59 PM

that is because most of the country leans liberal, whether they realize it or not.

It is the whackadoodles like yourself that need their own special news outlets.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whether they know it or not, lutz***

Feb 18, 2019, 7:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whether they know it or not, lutz***

Feb 18, 2019, 7:49 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2019, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Re: RIP Lara Logan ]

I don't think it's necessarily that the country leans liberal, it's that the truth does.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sticking to mainstream media is a symptom of mental illness.

Feb 19, 2019, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: RIP Lara Logan ]

Similar to a women who stays with an abusive spouse.

Mainstream media is corporate and centralized. That is a fact that is not disputed. It is also not disputed that those who literally own the media have other corporate interests. It is also generally understood that all mainstream media outlets frame stories and provide narrative depending on the editorial slant. It is also established history that the media has carried water for a lying government several times in the last 100 years.

People who have faith in mainstream media are... crazy.

Re: Sticking to mainstream media is a symptom of mental illness.

Feb 19, 2019, 3:31 PM

Tell us your sources

OK. Sources for what? I have no sources that apply across

Feb 19, 2019, 7:45 PM

the board. And I do not "trust" any of them. I search for news on topics that I know to be important. I approach news like I approach writing a thesis paper in history. News has to pass tests with me. I look at authors and I look at sources and I weigh against historical context and alternative perspectives.

And I do pay attention to mainstream news from time to time. Sometimes it's completely worthless, other times it's worthwhile. I just do my own research and I have the benefit of historical context.

And I usually I provide sources for nearly every claim I make on here. So you could go see for yourself the kind of stuff I cite. I know the game, so I almost exclusively use mainstream sources for maximum effect around here.

Re: Sticking to mainstream media is a symptom of mental illness.

Feb 19, 2019, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Sticking to mainstream media is a symptom of mental illness. ]

It's all a business with target markets now. It's not exactly about the news anymore.

Feb 19, 2019, 4:37 AM

Interesting

Message was edited by: Carlsbad®

Are her comments the least bit shocking?

Feb 19, 2019, 7:41 AM

I don’t know many people on any part of the political spectrum who don’t acknowledge what she said as common knowledge at this point.

null

Most of the media IS liberal. Trump lies profusely.

Feb 19, 2019, 1:43 PM

The liberal media can be whiny and annoying. Conservative media has blinders on and for the most part spineless. They are no longer advocates of a conservative agenda but rather a Trump agenda.

Trump’s lies are blatantly obvious... to the extent that no media interpretation, slant or spin is necessary. His own intelligence agencies, military officers, administrative officials, direct audio / video and raw agency data (without interpretation) clearly provide evidence of a sustained pattern of lies and misrepresentations.

The media bias on both sides is rampant and clouds issues. Trump’s lies also cloud the issues but more importantly are problematic for both domestic and foreign policy. Neither is good for the country but the second is worse.

Give me the old days of legitimate data, conservative policy and liberal policy... at least there was some basis of debate. The alternative facts, outright lies and completely self serving interests are mind numbing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2019, 3:13 PM

This is weird coming from her. Her career tanked after her Benghazi but piece was found to be inaccurate and she had a much less prominent role at CBS once he suspension ended. Actually, I can't think of a major story she did since.

Her career isn't over because of this interview. It was on life support for a while and this is her last ditch effort to revive it by becoming a darling of the pro-Trump crowd.

wood***

Feb 19, 2019, 4:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Feb 19, 2019, 4:57 PM

Train smoke. Love her

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

also kudos to that guy

Feb 19, 2019, 5:32 PM

for not staring at her bewbs for 3 hours

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Replies: 15
| visibility 702
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic