Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question for the mods....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Question for the mods....

Jan 21, 2019, 11:22 PM

If I delete posts will it also delete TD's and help my pulse rating?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question for the mods....

Jan 21, 2019, 11:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or you could make better poasts...

Jan 21, 2019, 11:30 PM

That way you won’t have to delete all of them.

HTH.

~JKB

Re: Or you could come out of the coot closet and just return

Jan 21, 2019, 11:34 PM

to FGF.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 11:36 PM

Why worry at all? Let your panties free.

Jan 22, 2019, 12:52 AM

Look, it’s really simple. We just completed a better NCAA football season than any person currently living on this planet has ever seen. Hadn’t been done in 121 years. We set school records for most wins, most points, most rushing yds, most rushing TD’s, margin of victory (not sure, maybe), the defense was top 5 in what, 4, 5, 6 different categories? We also just witnessed the greatest season any freshman QB has ever had. That’s the background. Then there’s you and your consistently negative posts. So on the one hand we have this historic season taking place and on the other hand we have this 5 year old brat whining about his pulse. Nobody cares about your pulse, other than we’d like to see it accelerating towards zero faster.

Jan 22, 2019, 4:11 AM

You can increase your pulse by not intentionally posting things you know are going to get the masses, including myself, grim dislikiing you and your post, therefore the thumbs down. You don’t have to be rah rah but being obtuse doesn’t help you

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Jan 22, 2019, 5:39 AM

maybe this Tnet isn’t your thing

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2019, 6:13 AM

I’m with Gumby, Jean cooper, and inlet tiger. Every time I see your name on a post I know it will be something negative - I don’t know if anyone could work any harder to tick people off than you do, and it seems to come naturally. I just can’t figure out what the point is. If you really are a Clemson fan and don’t want tds, delete your account, start over, and try to be positive. If you are a coot as most people suspect, go on back to FGF because what does it matter what we think? You are a hard one to figure out.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deleting posts doesn't undo the TUs or TDs from what I can tell***

Jan 22, 2019, 6:16 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2019, 6:33 AM

Try this...

Before posting here make the post on fgf. If they attack you there it will be a thumbs up here. If they agree and praise you it will be a TD here.

Jan 22, 2019, 7:01 AM

As seen above, your pulse will forever be low because it is associated with your name. People automatically see that name and at that moment they don’t care what you have to say you’ve already lost the battle. It’s called a reputation, and yours is not good. Like someone said above, the tigers had a perfect season and won the natty yet you still have negative things to say. There should be absolutely nothing bad to say about anything at this point. Yet you still do.

Gee, that sounds just like what a dirtpecker would ask:

Jan 22, 2019, 7:16 AM

"Hey NCAA mods, if we delete all the games we lost, will that delete the losses too?"

Or, just don't post

Jan 22, 2019, 7:39 AM

:)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic