Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Q. Crouch, wish him the best with his choice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,561

Q. Crouch, wish him the best with his choice

Dec 22, 2018, 6:52 AM

For whatever reasons he and his advisors had for chosing UT I wish him luck, I am sure fans of other Universites were just as unhappy with his pick . Thing is it is not the end of the world, sky is not falling and we here at Clemson are just fine. Let me put it this way, he played RB mostly in HS and it is not going to be easy to transition to LB.

We on the other hand reeled in the #4,#6 and #7 LB in this class, mind you they played this position for years. Will Crouch be a monster LB, I surely do not know and neither does anyone else. He may struggle and take a few years to get the LB position down, we here have seen highly rated LB yet to find the field much here at Clemson. So I am not at all upset or crying in my Bourbon.

Come on Tiger fans, just because a kid chooses a different University does not mean the bagman was generous and saying that makes us look bad. Kinda like the Coots using New Spring, you wanna be Coot like? Does it happen, sure it does and it happens here too. Players get cash in many ways, even in pizza boxes after the game. You gotta be seriously over the line for the NCAA to step in, as long as it is not directly from the University and it is an understood part of the system. If you think these kids are getting nothing other than the 4 year tuition you are deluded.

Q. Crouch, I hope that transition works well for you but I think it is gonna be a bit more difficult than imagined.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Q. Crouch, wish him the best with his choice

Dec 22, 2018, 10:55 AM

Well said, wish him the best.

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I also don't like the notion that because he

Dec 22, 2018, 11:21 AM

Didn't choose Clemson that he's weak or doesn't want competition. There's nothing wrong with going somewhere to help build something. If every recruit had the "join the best team" mentality we would've never built ourselves to what we are now.

Re: Q. Crouch, wish him the best with his choice

Dec 22, 2018, 12:29 PM

We are pretty stacked at RB already, and UT needs all the help they can get. The state of that program is depressing.

I agree with about 90 percent of what you said

Dec 22, 2018, 12:44 PM

Re: I agree with about 90 percent of what you said

Dec 22, 2018, 1:29 PM

It could also be as simple as we signed the #4,#6 and #7 LB’s in this class, kids that played LB all the time. Maybe he knows it will be harder to see the field at Clemson.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,561
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic