Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pretty disrespecting headline...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Pretty disrespecting headline...

Feb 15, 2019, 9:14 AM

Like the ranking was the kid's fault.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2820767-the-most-overrated-5-star-cfb-recruits-in-the-2020-class#slide5

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty disrespecting headline...

Feb 15, 2019, 9:52 AM

I think it just goes to show if Bama and UGA get a kid committed then he must be good. haha. Those 2 specifically got a bump from being committed to those schools. There's not doubt about that. Time will tell on both. But my bet is 3 years from now both are transferring (Because they wanted more playing time). In actuality they were cut from the team. That's how Bama can recruit 30 players every year and maintain their #1 recruiting classes. Dabo does it right. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 15, 2019, 9:56 AM

Very

Feb 15, 2019, 10:40 AM

This is pathetic. If you're a grown man writing about how a high school kid is overrated, you should be out of a job.

Ian Wharton's email address please

Feb 15, 2019, 11:51 AM

That's all I need.

I looked for it for awhile.....

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 15, 2019, 3:00 PM

I've thought myself braswell was very undersized for Sabans DL but I think he would fare much better for OSU/PSU type of DL where he could fit schemes at 230. Arik isn't really being projected at DE and if he is then his numbers are bad for that position, like really bad comparitive to other top 10 overall DE's, I like him at TE if he can maintain a 4.9 (preferably speed up a little) and stay around 250 while filling it in more. Not sure about his running back argument as he claims his 40 times has anything to do with his football speed as even NFL scouts say it doesn't and he had 47 rushing touchdowns and over 2,000 yards in Texas HS football (5A). Darnell Washington?? A 6 8 240lb tight end (junior in high school for that matter) who runs a 4.8 yeah I'll take that all day and that earns a high rating in itself for me.

Feb 16, 2019, 1:15 PM

I disagree with the general consensus of previous commenters. The author doesn’t attack the players, but instead offers thoughts as to why they are rated so high and glaring flaws in their game that may be exposed at the next level that will result in not meeting the expectations of 5 star prospects. I think this is more commentary on the evaluators than the players.

Feb 18, 2019, 10:22 AM

They are 5 star prospects for a reason. Sure it's very subjective but there is no true rankings system; nobody has all the answers and projections

Feb 16, 2019, 1:15 PM

I disagree with the general consensus of previous commenters. The author doesn’t attack the players, but instead offers thoughts as to why they are rated so high and glaring flaws in their game that may be exposed at the next level that will result in not meeting the expectations of 5 star prospects. I think this is more commentary on the evaluators than the players.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic