Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
RIP in piece Blue Heron?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 546

RIP in piece Blue Heron?

Jun 14, 2019, 12:31 PM

https://www.independentmail.com/story/news/2019/06/14/373-bedrooms-could-replace-blue-heron-others-clemson-college-avenue/1454673001/

I've got to say, this is becoming pretty laughable. I went through Clemson this morning for the first time in a few weeks, crazy how fast everything is changing.

I had to laugh at this quote too: "Steadman said the developer wanted to make sure the market was not over-saturated with student housing."

I think that ship has sailed buddy, thankfully there's a lot of pushback against the development where the old Holiday Inn was, doesn't look like that's going to go anywhere....For now. Perhaps we should be directing our anger and hatred toward this Mr. Steadman instead of Tom Winkopp? I'm gonna have to find out where that MFer is from.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Picture of Clemson in 3 yrs

Jun 14, 2019, 12:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lake looks full***

Jun 14, 2019, 12:35 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Picture of Clemson in 15 yrs after the student loan

Jun 14, 2019, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Picture of Clemson in 3 yrs ]

bubble bursts

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AKA Dabo leaves for Bammer***

Jun 14, 2019, 1:26 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've got enough anger for Steadman, Winkopp, and

Jun 14, 2019, 12:37 PM

that Layton Cabbage guy from Lake Side Lodge.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lakeside Lodge is kind of starting to look like that big

Jun 14, 2019, 12:41 PM

hotel looking thing across the street to me. I never really understood the point of it, either. No dock or anything, no walkable access to anything worthwhile. Don't think I've ever actually seen anyone standing on one of the balconies there.

Re: Lakeside Lodge is kind of starting to look like that big

Jun 14, 2019, 1:28 PM

"Hi guysh, thish ish Tash Boyyy wiff Lakesigh Logs"

Any bubby else think he sounds like he's got his mouth full when he's talking?

I’ve got a love story from the Blue Heron

Jun 14, 2019, 1:34 PM

Went to a semi formal with Mrs fluff, then girlfriend fluff.

We were headed from upstairs to downstairs with a group of friends.

She slipped and fell on the stairs. She landed perfectly on her elbow of the arm that was holding her liquor drink. What I saw was a true feat of wonder. SHE DIDNT SPILL A DROP. I got a little misty eyed as I helped her up, knowing I was falling in love.

After checking on her and getting her to the bottom of the stairs my room mate was waiting with shots. She immediately slammed one and kept on going.

She couldn’t raise her arm to brush her hair in the AM, but couldn’t miss this class one more time. I believe she went to class in still semi formal attire.

Went to Redfern and was diagnosed as pregnant and fractured elbow. (Jk on the pregnant).

She fell down the stairs and broke her elbow without spilling a drop and took a shot at the bottom of the stairs and I fell in love at the blue heron.

RIP in pieces blue heron

Was June at Redfern then?***

Jun 14, 2019, 2:08 PM

I used to hit happy hour there sometimes

Jun 14, 2019, 1:39 PM

It wasn't as cheap as Beef O'Brady's, but there was always more drama.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

build a swimming pool there!!

Jun 14, 2019, 2:04 PM

win-win

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol. Blue Heron? You youngins.....

Jun 14, 2019, 9:09 PM

Now I can call RIP on the Genoa Club/SkyBox and the Astro.

My dad can call RIP on Dan's.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Student housing all over Columbia

Jun 14, 2019, 9:46 PM

Cootlumbia has more ghetto space so it doesn’t feel as overwhelming as it does at Clemson. However it has allowed the school to expand their enrollment without building new dorms, and fixed up a few places.

Not sure if the model is sustainable, but there’s plenty of kids out there ready to overpay rent using mommy and daddy money.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Student housing all over Columbia

Jun 14, 2019, 9:46 PM

Dup post

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 546
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic