Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Patrick Mahomes who
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,155

Patrick Mahomes who

Oct 13, 2019, 4:20 PM

Been hearing all week about the game and how ph is the best qb in the league and Watson was good but not on the level of ph. Well for today Watson better the mahomes. And screw the sec. Go tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Patrick Mahomes who

Oct 13, 2019, 4:22 PM

Mahomie = Fromm???

I’ve heard Jake is the best QB in college football for processing information and understanding why he needs to make the throw he makes. The best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 13, 2019, 4:23 PM

SHould be suspended by the league for being in those awful State Farm ads. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2019, 4:34 PM

Get a grip.

Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL. He won MVP for a reason and does stuff no other QB can do. DW4 is trying to get to his level. Looking good right now.

I'm glad my Texans won but Mahomes still isn't 100% and Sammy didn't play today.

No need to trash Mahomes to make DW4 look good. Totally unnecessary.

Oct 13, 2019, 4:39 PM

I said "for today" watson was the better qb. Sounds like you been holding that one in for a while with the mahomie love fest.

Oct 13, 2019, 4:43 PM

ESPN won't like it if you trash Mahomes, their idol. Can't wait to watch PTI on Monday and watch them make excuses for their idol having lost 2 games in a row.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2019, 4:50 PM

If you openly profess love for JC, then ESPN will always try and ignore who you are even if your clearly the best.

Oct 13, 2019, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Patrick Mahomes who ]

It's no lovefest, but what if it was?

I have nothing against Mahomes. He's similar to DW4 in that his head is screwed on, he works incredibly hard in the offseason and he only cares about winning. If you don't like him, so be it. He deserves all the praise he gets.

If BOB continues to trust DW4 instead of his own dumb, conservative instincts, DW4 will also have an MVP-type season.

We can only hope 4th-and-3 marks a turning point with this dysfunctional franchise.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,155
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic