Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One thing that I love about our team, and it can also be applied to Dabo’s previous teams,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,060

One thing that I love about our team, and it can also be applied to Dabo’s previous teams,

Oct 20, 2019, 11:55 AM

is that they don’t let mistakes/bad plays get them down. Things such as penalties and missed assignments affect confidence and it’s easy for players to dwell on negativity. I’ve noticed players at other schools that even gave up and quit during games because once a few negative plays happened, it continued to steam roll and they appeared defeated and quit giving maximum effort even though there was a lot of time left in the game.

Our team is far from perfect. They have their share of penalties and they make mistakes. Their not perfect. Nobody is, but our guys possess mental toughness and a positive attitude and when adversity hits, they don’t fold under pressure. They appear to put it behind them and move on to the next play. This is difficult for a lot of young players to do and I think that it’s a reflection of great leadership from Dabo and all of our assistant coaches.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our teams always play to the last whistle. Which is

Oct 20, 2019, 11:56 AM

not the case for many today where so many teams just outright quit.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our teams always play to the last whistle. Which is

Oct 20, 2019, 12:11 PM

You are both spot on with your assessment of the Tigers. It’s all about confidence and our coaches have done a fantastic job in developing that winning attitude within ALL the players. That ain’t easy either,

Re: Our teams always play to the last whistle. Which

Oct 20, 2019, 12:21 PM

I agree, but don't mind saying that they had me sitting on the edge of my chair in the 1st and part of the 2nd quarter. GO TIGERS!!

Re: One thing that I love about our team, and it can also be applied to Dabo’s previous teams,

Oct 20, 2019, 12:24 PM

Both of you are right. I'll add our players hustle until the whistle on every play, even a bad play. Time and time again one of our players saves a TD and then the D steps up and makes a goal line stand.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,060
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic