Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Blake Vinson: Finally healthy, he's ready to show the coaches he can play
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Blake Vinson: Finally healthy, he's ready to show the coaches he can play

Feb 5, 2019, 2:55 PM

Blake Vinson: Finally healthy, he's ready to show the coaches he can play

Finally healthy, Blake Vinson is ready to earn the trust of his coaches and more playing time on the field. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Blake Vinson: Finally healthy, he's ready to show the coaches he can play

Feb 5, 2019, 3:05 PM

I think that Blake Vinson will turn out to be a hidden weapon for us. Congratulations to him for his courage and perseverance. Keep hitting the weight room, Blake----that can change everything. Looking ton hear great things from you.

Other than reading that article, you never heard of Blake Vinson***

Feb 5, 2019, 3:27 PM

Re: Other than reading that article, you never heard of Blake Vinson***

Feb 5, 2019, 8:52 PM

I consider that a good thing. We have great talent that we don't even yet know about. Many teams wish for our storehouse of riches in player talent and quality depth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Blake Vinson: Finally healthy, he's ready to show the coaches he can play

Feb 5, 2019, 3:06 PM

:)

Where is our happy face Oculus?

Feb 5, 2019, 3:09 PM

:) ;)

The Oculus!

Feb 5, 2019, 3:17 PM

Saying more, with less, since Halloween, 2013! :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2019, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Blake Vinson: Finally healthy, he's ready to show the coaches he can play ]

Okay, I give up. Is Oculus a type of octapus? Them things are dangerous, and with certain breeds, even tremendously poisonous. I saw on the internet that there's one called the blue-banded octapus, and if that thing bites you you have bought the farm. Fortunately, they are found primarily in Australia and South Africa, plus a ton of the most lethal snakes in the world. Black Mamba, anyone? That snake will actually try and chase you down. My son went to Australia for a week despite my most vigorous objections. Fortunately he made it back alive. I'll take my chances in Vegas.

Feb 5, 2019, 6:53 PM

Really????

We've seen so little of Blake . . .

Feb 5, 2019, 8:20 PM

He'll be like an experienced newbie to us!!!

Hard to believe he's been here two years. Looking for him to work his way into the rotation and come into his own as the season progresses. He'll be a main cog in that line before you know it!!!

Have a great spring and summer young man!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How can you not love the name Blake Vinson for OL.

Feb 5, 2019, 10:09 PM

Sounds like a dude born to move chunks of meat whole hog at a time comic book style.

Can't wait to see what he does with his opportunity. It's going to be interesting to see who the new team leaders are this year. Biggest class in years coming in now, with a load of generational leaders exiting. Guys like Blake are just what the doctor ordered.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2019, 8:51 PM

I hope he, and all the rest of the OL, shows up hungry, ready and with chips on their shoulders, because they didn't get to prove themselves sooner, and because they are that hungry to show that they are the guy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The best is yet to come as Dabo said before the playoff game

Feb 6, 2019, 12:14 AM

We will be better with more experience next year and Trevor, ETN, Ross, Higgins, Chase, Kendrick, Rodgers and the freshmen wr’s plus our defense is loaded with hungry experienced defensive studs!

Heisman and 5 in a row ACC Championships plus our 4th National Championship!! We’re moving ?????? on up to the....

??????? Straight state championships!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: The best is yet to come as Dabo said before the playoff game

Feb 6, 2019, 7:41 PM

I like the way you think!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic