Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Orange Smoke for Hill Entrance?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Orange Smoke for Hill Entrance?

Nov 5, 2018, 10:01 PM

Saw a thread about the balloons being missed, why not add some orange smoke to the entrance as a replacement, it would look good day and night and make things a little different. If not that Dabo should at least let the players come out first, I miss the days that the players were the ones hyped up at the top of the hill, not all standing behind the coach waiting for the cannon to get hyped up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Orange Smoke for Hill Entrance?

Nov 5, 2018, 10:03 PM

Nothing beats Dabo sprinting onto the field 20 yards ahead of everyone else.

Nov 6, 2018, 10:05 AM

I say we fire sea turtles out of a cannon. Paint ‘em orange. Something really unique.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 10:07 PM

No. Dabo IS the leader of this program. Period. The players waiting behind the rock is just ONE example of the discipline that Dabo invokes into these players.

Nov 5, 2018, 10:09 PM

Itll just be the smoke is choking the birds, birds cant see where theyre flying. Whayever you can think of. Thats the reason for it being a no

Nov 5, 2018, 10:11 PM

I agree with keeping Dabo in front. While i appreciate thinking of ways to replace the balloons, I don’t like the smoke idea. Too many other teams have something similar. Gamecocks would get a huge laugh out of it since they shoot fire extinguishers or whatever it is but it’s like smoke.

Nah, you really don’t need anything except let fans and hs students etc back onto the hill. It’s a pitiful look to have green grass- and really don’t want to hear students weren’t jn class.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about smoke and lasers?***

Nov 5, 2018, 10:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, and while we're at it

Nov 6, 2018, 6:40 AM

lets throw in some mini Dabos to hump the lasers
https://goo.gl/images/vaHmBX

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Definite YES for orange smoke

Nov 5, 2018, 10:12 PM

Also, could use much more fireworks... I’m talking shoot the things off the top of the North and South upper decks like the dang Bellagio fountains ????!!!

Re: Definite YES for orange smoke

Nov 6, 2018, 10:20 AM

They are puny but the smoke afterwards smells awful. ### no for smoke. I live in cola and don’t care to hear how we’re copying you know who

Nov 5, 2018, 10:12 PM

I like the orange smoke with Dabo leading. We definitely need something to replace balloons. I also think the timing has been off for a couple of years. Seems like the team used to get to the rock just seconds before the cannon fired. Now it seems like an eternity.

Nov 5, 2018, 10:15 PM

Orange smoke? So you want Usuck type pre-game garbage? Clemson made a decision and fans need to let go. We have a proud tradition so enjoy it as it is like no other.

Go Tigers ??!!

No - that was undisciplined crap. Were 1/2 way down The Hill

Nov 5, 2018, 10:15 PM

at least - many times.

Was terrible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Nov 5, 2018, 10:29 PM

I’m telling you this is the solution

Nov 5, 2018, 10:30 PM

Two or three of these rising behind the scoreboard as the cannon fires - no turtles were harmed

Nov 5, 2018, 10:33 PM

This is all you need.. no balloons.. no smoke.. just a studium filled with rabid, intense fans.. and the fans on the hill were very close to the rug the players run on.. this was front ‘87 Uga game..

Nice MS Paint art***

Nov 5, 2018, 10:44 PM

Nov 5, 2018, 10:34 PM

NO, the idiots complaining about the balloons seem to be part of the group of folks that are now bitching about anything that does not go their way .. we are fine with hill run and nothing other than cannon

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 10:37 PM

Within the next 10 years the cannon will be gone because of noise pollution, or triggering ptsd. Or something else. Soon itll be just the hill run.

Smoke probably carcinogenic***

Nov 5, 2018, 11:45 PM

But, the Hill run kills unsuspecting grass, so it will

Nov 6, 2018, 7:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Orange Smoke for Hill Entrance? ]

probably be gone in ten years, too.

Nov 6, 2018, 6:04 AM

NO
We do not copy others. Our entrance is unique. I agree with another poster here. We need the hill packed.

Nov 6, 2018, 6:12 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df6KzOd_X_U

FILL THE HILL!!!

Nov 6, 2018, 7:11 AM

No thanks, the grey smoke from the fireworks Saturday was quite enough without creating additional smoke on purpose.

how about sparkers and the car lot crazy guy***

Nov 6, 2018, 8:18 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Nov 6, 2018, 10:03 AM

Add bubbles, lazers, smoke, and the paw sign into the sky from the oculus (kinda like a Batman signal) ... I'm down!!

Nov 6, 2018, 3:47 PM

Orange tensil maybe?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2018, 10:10 AM

If it’s thicknenough to hide the empty Hill then I’m all for it. Otherwise FILL THE DANG HILL!!! And no to the smoke.

Nov 6, 2018, 10:13 AM

I'm down for the players enter the field however the coach wants, then they proceed to kick butt for 60 minutes, whether there's a balloon or just one fan or whatever.

If I want to look at balloons, I'll go to a birthday party. If I want to look at fog machines, I'll go to a concert.

If I want to see some darn good football, I'll go watch the Clemson Tigers.

Release about 20 chickens followed by a Bengel Tiger

Nov 6, 2018, 10:26 AM

Whatever you do folks, do not allow the chicken to get near you during this event and no petting the tiger.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2018, 10:29 AM

I’d like to see the hill full of students first & foremost. Everything else is icing. When I was at Clemson, you couldn’t move 2 feet in any direction without bumping into someone on the hill 30 minutes before kickoff. Last week on television, it was barren when the team ran down it. I hate that.

Break out Tom and Jerry, one with purple one with orange....

Nov 6, 2018, 10:30 AM

...smoke when fired.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pershing rifle squad shoots fireworks bullets

Nov 6, 2018, 10:34 AM

Orange, white and purple

Nov 6, 2018, 3:55 PM

Oh, so instead of committing seagull genocide with balloons, you'd rather dissolve the ozone layer huh?????

A couple of these on hill would be awesome!

Nov 6, 2018, 4:06 PM

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic