Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Olympic figure skating commentator
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Olympic figure skating commentator

Feb 11, 2018, 8:23 PM

I switched the channel to the olympics and saw some commentator in a black sequined suit with very funky hair. Help me out with this persons gender.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Johnny Weir

Feb 11, 2018, 8:25 PM

And he’s and she he she

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Johnny Weir

Feb 11, 2018, 8:37 PM

Little Johnny is really WEIRD.......Go Tigers!!!!

Feb 11, 2018, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Johnny Weir ]

It’s an it

Feb 11, 2018, 11:21 PM [ in reply to Johnny Weir ]

That's somebody's daughter!

Feb 11, 2018, 11:32 PM

or son? or thing you keep in the basement so it don't eat the guest?

The announcer said it was would be hard to turn away

Feb 11, 2018, 8:30 PM

But that was not true, as I promptly changed channels. Between Johnny Weir and an flagrantly gey male figure skater, I had to change channels or risk losing my man card.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Re: The announcer said it was would be hard to turn away

Feb 11, 2018, 8:34 PM

Nope, nothing at all. It simply means you are normal and not abnormal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"man card" ?

Feb 11, 2018, 11:27 PM [ in reply to The announcer said it was would be hard to turn away ]

Is this 2009?

Re: The announcer said it was would be hard to turn away

Feb 12, 2018, 7:48 AM [ in reply to The announcer said it was would be hard to turn away ]

Huh, I didn't realize being secure in one's masculinity meant hiding from people who aren't just like you.

Well now you know***

Feb 12, 2018, 9:17 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Yud lose ur card anyway for watching figure skating***

Feb 12, 2018, 9:43 AM [ in reply to The announcer said it was would be hard to turn away ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Is it the one that

Feb 11, 2018, 8:40 PM

all the little Johnny jokes are about

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Is it the one that

Feb 12, 2018, 9:47 AM

Butt the wimmens have nice figures . I am drawn to it because .

DB23

Can't really say:

Feb 11, 2018, 9:43 PM

https://www.google.com/search?q=gender+fluid&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Re: Olympic figure skating commentator

Feb 11, 2018, 10:00 PM

Johnny is not just out of the closet. He's out of this world. That said, he's quite entertaining to listen to. Much better than the morans we get on a lot of our games. Kind of pisses me off though. Most male figure skaters are not ghey. They are in better shape than most of us keyboard champs. I see th same crap with my son. He's a dancer. Very good at tap and ballet. So he must be ghey. Not. Also very smart and wants to attend Clemson to go into aeronautical engineering.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

Feb 11, 2018, 10:13 PM

It bothers me a little to see someone just taking swipes at people for no other reason than they are unlike they themselves , in some little way . I have never been able to abide that ...and never will .

Coots aside .

DB23

Feb 11, 2018, 10:22 PM

Definitely. My main problem is it promotes stereotypes of skating as not 'manly'. Otoh, its entertaining. Regardless of my worthless opinion, dude has made a heck of a lot money than me and is enjoying life.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

Is figure skating something that hetero men just can’t do as well? Or

Feb 12, 2018, 12:40 AM

do they all just play hockey?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Is figure skating something that hetero men just can’t do as well? Or

Feb 12, 2018, 3:05 PM

This may help .

DB23

Feb 12, 2018, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Olympic figure skating commentator ]

Davistiger, I wish I had said it that well. ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2018, 11:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Olympic figure skating commentator ]

Well said.

Feb 12, 2018, 7:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Olympic figure skating commentator ]

Thank you for saying this, and in a graceful way.

Feb 12, 2018, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Olympic figure skating commentator ]

I agree dug but Johnny Wier is well all that and a little more. I will admit he's entertaining for the most part. He's been doing the Olympics for a while.Knows how to make a buck .

Feb 12, 2018, 9:18 AM

He is certainly outside the norm in a couple of different ways , no problem agreeing with that .
Dude knows his ice skating though .

DB23

Feb 12, 2018, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Olympic figure skating commentator ]

Smart boy. Get in to dance, and you get surrounded by girls. Same with figure skating. Get in to hockey and you're surrounded by guys. Given the choice, I'd take being surrounded by girls - especially in high school! Good for your son to pursue what he enjoys and for you to encourage him!

Feb 12, 2018, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Olympic figure skating commentator ]

Peeples gots fobias thats makes 'em skerred it will be them next!

The curling & snowboarding on NBCSN is more interesting to

Feb 11, 2018, 10:09 PM

me. Channel 220 on Direct TV.

Feb 11, 2018, 10:27 PM

Why would you pay any attention to the other commentator when Tara is on screen?

Feb 12, 2018, 6:05 AM

Tara ...all 4'9" of her , got married at Middleton Place in Charleston last summer .

She is off the market man .

DB23

I saw people on twitter accusing the Russian

Feb 11, 2018, 11:26 PM

Pairs' routine as being ableist

Re: I saw people on twitter accusing the Russian

Feb 12, 2018, 6:07 AM

Defined by their disabilities ?

Is being Russian a disability ?

DB23

And this is related to Clemson Football how?

Feb 11, 2018, 11:39 PM

You're posting this BS in the football forum. Take this BS to the ampitheatre, apparently you don't know how to get there.

GD mods, do your job. FFS.

This #### gets old around here. Post in the right section.

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Feb 12, 2018, 1:26 AM

F3_BD2820_F967_4_BDD_8_CBB_13460_A0_F0_D33

Feb 12, 2018, 5:56 AM

Shiny and distracting .

DB23

LOL!!!***

Feb 12, 2018, 3:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Olympic figure skating commentator ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

One day years ago my childhood best friend shocked me admitting he was gay.

Feb 12, 2018, 10:07 AM

I was overwhelmed because he played all sports well, he dated girls through high school and never acted gay as long as I knew him. He didn't fit the stereotype. But I wrote him off. I felt I couldn't keep hanging around him.
A few months later he died of a massive heart attack in his 20's. I assumed he'd been discharged from the Navy for being gay. Turns out it was because he had a bad heart condition. I never got the chance to say I'm sorry or apologize in any way. I miss him to this day. I didn't have to be like him to hang around him. I was just hurt and scared. What a baby I was. Rest In Peace my friend. You might've been gay but when it came to courage you were the bigger man.

Re: One day years ago my childhood best friend shocked me admitting he was gay.

Feb 12, 2018, 11:04 AM

One day humans will just be humans . Don't mean to sound all mooshy and flag wavy ...
It is unfortunate that it couldn't just be a switch we can throw .

DB23

Oh wow is Johnny Weir commentating now?***

Feb 12, 2018, 3:04 PM

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic