Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ok seriously. It's not ok for Feaster to go to SC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,922

Ok seriously. It's not ok for Feaster to go to SC

May 10, 2019, 3:29 PM

It was cute idea that some people threw out there but in all seriousness a Clemson man should not go to SC and vice versa. I wouldn't want a Gamecock player to come here in anything.

There are plenty of other places Feaster could go to.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok seriously. It's not ok for Feaster to go to SC

May 10, 2019, 3:32 PM

Genuinely don't believe that would ever happen to a player that's been in Clemson for years like him. Too big of a downgrade and too much animosity among fans that know him. I personally want him to go wherever he wants and would be really disappointed if he went to U5C but right now I'm hearing he's been in talks with Alabama but the talks have been mild, I hope he stays because I think he's going to play a much bigger role this year with Choice gone and I think he's a great back.

Who wouldn't go to USuCk for a 5th Place Division Ring

May 10, 2019, 3:36 PM

after all how many Championship rings do you want?

May 10, 2019, 4:48 PM

Switching sides one way not to have bottles thrown at you from the classy fans this year.

May 10, 2019, 5:03 PM

No way! If he goes there maybe some of you will come down off the moral high road and join those of us traveling the middle ground that says this is about bitterness, ego and retaliation for him not being number1. Sure he’s a grad, or will be in August, sure we want only the best for a lifetime Tiger but you should ask yourself...would YOU do this? I sure wouldn’t and most real Tigers wouldn’t either. Go wherever Feaster but don’t think for one second you’re improving your chances in the NFL draft. That is the reason he’s leaving isn’t it?

May 10, 2019, 5:12 PM

So in your opinion you think if he goes somewhere as the #1 featured back, puts up 1000+yards rushing/300 receiving/ 10+ tds that wouldn’t improve his draft stock vs a 2nd/3rd string on our squad?

BC right now he most likely won’t even be invited to the draft, and won’t if he stays. I hate it for him but I completely understand why he would want to take that risk to potentially better himself in eyes of NFL.

May 10, 2019, 5:23 PM

And you think behind that pitiful O-Line of the coots is going to give him such a stage? Maybe but I doubt it.

May 10, 2019, 7:04 PM

Don't think killa was saying he is going to Usuck.

May 10, 2019, 9:39 PM

I agree with you on that, I would rather see TF go to literally any other school in the country other than UofSC.

But it’s not my decision to make and if he feels that’s the absolute best fit for him and his family, then I’m not going to be mad at him.

May 10, 2019, 10:33 PM

Same brother. I sure don't want to pull against him but it is close to home and he would get plenty of carries. Hopefully he finds his new home and it is not a team we play.

May 10, 2019, 6:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Ok seriously. It's not ok for Feaster to go to SC ]

Sorry the former number one back in the country out of high school, who averages 6 yards a carry, wants more than 5 touches a game. It also ofcourse will not hurt his chances at the NFL to have more tape for them to look at.

Can’t work out worse than Josh Belk

May 10, 2019, 5:04 PM

Seriously, that guy is a lazy recruiter

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2019, 6:18 PM

Feaster is smart enough to know that his LAST GAME in college would be against CLEMSON, and CLEMSON would absolutely destroy any hopes he has of being drafted into the NFL. How many great RB's has CLEMSON shut down and make them look 'average'? Feaster would never consider going to a team that has to play CLEMSON. Why would someone want to destroy their career like that?

May 10, 2019, 6:26 PM

True , but we did take a gamecock coach and that worked out ok .

May 10, 2019, 8:17 PM

I agree T.I.P. !! And - wouldn't you think he has a good bit of animosity built up against UofSC after spending 3 years in the rivalry on our side ?!?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 10, 2019, 9:52 PM

Hell no!

WL

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,922
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic