Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ohio St fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Ohio St fans

Nov 4, 2019, 7:34 AM

Constantly picking on our schedule and how they are the best team in the country bc of a win over Wisconsin and Michigan St. will Penn St shut them up? Or will it have to be us?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ohio St fans

Nov 4, 2019, 8:00 AM

Our next encounter will make the record 4 - 0.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2019, 8:03 AM

Remind them that they have never beaten Clemson in football or any other major sport. Untill they do ####.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's worse than that...

Nov 4, 2019, 8:33 AM

They've never even beaten the UofSC. The B1G can't convince me they're an 'All That' conference, if they can't beat such worthy opposition.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plaintiff #1 was from Ohio. During my time in Ohio,

Nov 4, 2019, 8:49 AM

I met a lot of Ohioans. It was my experience that those that were 031O State fans share a great deal in common with the knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, morans that we lovingly know as (a significant number of) the coot’s fans. They are actually much worse, as there are so many more of them.

We will NEVER be able to shut them up, and just like the coots: the more we beat them, the more obnoxious they will be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Nov 4, 2019, 9:35 AM

The'll get theirs sooner or later.

Talk is cheap OSU fans....they don't want any part of Clemson. We'll be a rolling ball of butchers's knives for whoever we meet up with in the CFP.

It's gonna be a horror-show for their program if they get matched up with us.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2019, 9:41 AM

Let's not get cocky here, that is a really good football team. Their fans are pretty annoying at times but their team is good. Let them crow all they want, it gets settled on the field not on college football weekly... FWIW; Joey Galloway, an Ohio State grad has Clemson at number 1 on his board... so its not all Ohio State fans...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2019, 10:23 AM

I will give Joey credit. He has always kept the current champ number 1 until they are beaten on the field.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2019, 12:58 PM

They may do that on the message boards, but all the Ohio State fans that I run into are pretty low key when it comes to Clemson. They know they can't talk much trash right now or the "0" in 0hio State comes up. It's a good program with alot of history. I can't blame them for being happy or proud of their team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic