Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Since we basically got a first round bye in the playoffs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Since we basically got a first round bye in the playoffs

Dec 12, 2017, 12:07 PM

How long do you think we'll go before Dabo sits the starters? Do you think KB will play at all in the 2nd half? As a follow up question, what's the over/under on Will Swinney receptions? Serious replies only, TIA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^^^^^^^^^^^The IPM Award

Dec 12, 2017, 12:08 PM

is still safe!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Ewe mist it, Dave.

Dec 12, 2017, 12:10 PM

GWPCoot was awarded a lifetime appointment to this role.

He no longer has to defend his title, but apparently he doesn't know that (see above).

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Oh hi there SHL. If you'll notice

Dec 12, 2017, 12:11 PM

I asked for serious replies only. This is not a jokey silly post, I'm trying to discuss real football. If you have nothing of substance to add, please stay out of this serious football discussion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Is this for MEN only?

Dec 12, 2017, 12:19 PM

Or wimmenz too?

It's important

Oh hi there Dave. If you'll notice

Dec 12, 2017, 12:11 PM [ in reply to ^^^^^^^^^^^^^The IPM Award ]

I asked for serious replies only. This is not a jokey silly post, I'm trying to discuss real football. If you have nothing of substance to add, please stay out of this serious football discussion.

Re: Oh hi there Dave. If you'll notice

Dec 12, 2017, 12:12 PM

You should have stated "MEN"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I love talking about football MEN.***

Dec 12, 2017, 12:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

yes we know

Dec 12, 2017, 12:27 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

^^^something to be said for honesty***

Dec 12, 2017, 1:29 PM [ in reply to I love talking about football MEN.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dec 12, 2017, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Oh hi there Dave. If you'll notice ]

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Dec 12, 2017, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Oh hi there Dave. If you'll notice ]

Is this a personal attack? Sure seems personal and sure seems attackie like.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s just hope we can avoid any injuries.

Dec 12, 2017, 12:10 PM

Games like this always worry me in that regard.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

FINALLY a post that is not jokey or silly

Whale done, GWPCoot!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Its great having so many coaches and psychics on Tnet.....

the ones who don't have a clue what they're talking about 'cuz they're not at practice every day--or ever for that matter--just make it all up anyhow feiging a knowledge of what will happen in the future.

its almost like reading the morons on fgf.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: Its great having so many coaches and psychics on Tnet.....

Dec 12, 2017, 12:13 PM

Thank the Lowered nobody is taking this bama team seriously.

I'd hope Hunter Johnson gets some reps

Dec 12, 2017, 12:16 PM

Or 2019 is going to be a rough season without KB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm worrying....

Dec 12, 2017, 12:17 PM

They'll cover Renfrow with their entire defense....on every play.

He'll still get open and score 3 times

Dec 12, 2017, 12:22 PM

in the first quarter

Check your tmail...

Dec 12, 2017, 12:24 PM

King Clemson likely sent a few words of thanks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GWP-fantastic question and astute observation: I have heard

Dec 12, 2017, 12:31 PM

(through my chrome sources) that Dabo is going to start HJ, to keep KB fresh for the Natty.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, that's a smart move to unleash HJ on Bama's D***

Dec 12, 2017, 12:37 PM

that's what she said

Dec 12, 2017, 1:27 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

please stick to football discussions only!!***

Dec 12, 2017, 12:38 PM

Thanks for making my Tigernet experience a lot less

Dec 12, 2017, 12:43 PM

satisfactory with this silliness.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

It's not silly, and if you think it is then you're clearly

Dec 12, 2017, 12:45 PM

not all in. And if you're not all in, then GTFO!

Let me tell you something buddy. I wake up every morning

Dec 12, 2017, 1:01 PM

in my paw shaped bed and put on my orange slippers. I walk down the hall to my orange bathroom with tiger rag playing. I feed my dog, who I named Dabo, then I get dressed in my "proven" long sleeve shirt and khaki pants with no pleats and go to work. But before I get into my car with 8 clemson flags on it, I drop an ALL In chip in a bucket I have in the garage.
Don't tell me i'm not "All In"
Blasphemer

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pics or it didn't happen...***

Dec 12, 2017, 1:34 PM

A REAL fan would not name their dog DABO

Dec 12, 2017, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Let me tell you something buddy. I wake up every morning ]

that is an insult upon an insult. And if you have a paw shaped bed it is probably because you let it fall down the stairs when you were moving into the upstairs garage apartment - a couple of times, you drunken coot. And that "All In" bucket, you probably keep one everywhere so you don't puke on your discolored chicken****yellow "footsies" that are tainted orange from the last time you did.

Message was edited by: HuntClub®

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Are you insulting my dog Dabo? You better not insult my

Dec 12, 2017, 2:55 PM

other dog Brownell.

Don't look, everybody run because:

Dec 12, 2017, 12:46 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LscdVVeTQc

(Added bonus: White Jesus in video!)

Posts like this

Dec 12, 2017, 1:16 PM

Are why I rarely tnet anymore

Oh hi there The Ocululs. If you'll notice

Dec 12, 2017, 1:33 PM

over under on Will Swinney receptions is the same as

Dec 12, 2017, 2:28 PM

the number of times cutigerbob® has ever been helpful on the boreds

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

In that case I'll take the over

Dec 12, 2017, 2:35 PM

Easiest money I'd ever make right there

And that's really saying something

Dec 12, 2017, 2:39 PM

considering your billable hours start ticking before you even wake up

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic