Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OMG...What if?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 3,527

OMG...What if?

Jul 6, 2019, 10:03 AM

After reading an article predicting College gameday locations, i realized that the tigers are going to need some crazy help from our opponents if we are to appear on CGD. GT rediscovery down field passing (but no time for it to develop tho), FSU discovering football, gamecocks 11-0!!??!?! undefeated????UGH!

1) what a nightmare that would be.(oh AL, How could you?)
2)That would be #1 Clemson vs #2 South Carolina at the cockroach with all the doo-doo ice you want.

I can't imagine the pandemonium that would ensue.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OMG...What if?

Jul 6, 2019, 10:12 AM

Keep dreaming Coot, Do you dream about your empty trophy case in the Roach motel as well ? Only thing the chickens will be 11-0 in is Bass fishing, Maybe

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2019, 10:17 AM

I woke up this morning and somehow my vertical leap is now 15 ft. I’m talking to the Lakers about a 2 year 1 billion dollar contract.

Now, I'd believe THAT before I'd believe the OP.

Jul 6, 2019, 1:04 PM

Some things are just so farfetched even scammable little old ladies wouldn't believe them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Literally the dumbest post I’ve ever seen in here.

Jul 6, 2019, 10:35 AM

And note, appropriate use of literally here. Because it really is the dumbest post I’ve ever seen here.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2019, 10:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I will bet you any amount of money you're willing to lose...

Jul 6, 2019, 10:57 AM

that the uof5c flaccid phallus' will NOT be 11-0 when they play the Tigers in late November.

They will be 5 - 6 or 6 - 5 at best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Your silence is noted c0c# lover***

Jul 6, 2019, 12:47 PM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jul 6, 2019, 11:45 AM

Much better chance of 0-11 than 11-0.

Whose scok are you?***

Jul 6, 2019, 12:58 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2019, 1:09 PM

We as Clemson fans are ok not getting college game day. They tend to come to our playoff games and national title games instead and we prefer that

Awesome! Clemson slamming the number 2

Jul 6, 2019, 1:20 PM

Team in their home stadium, as usual, would be a treat! And watching all those taillights driving away during the 3rd quarter again would again be so amazing! And I know that walk back to the parking spot and a celebratory cup of Blantons with hardly a Coot to be seen will feel, taste, and smell like . . . Victory! Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Awesome! Clemson slamming the number 2

Jul 6, 2019, 4:31 PM

I think the rivalry might, finally, get the nation attention it deserves.

Re: Awesome! Clemson slamming the number 2

Jul 6, 2019, 6:06 PM

It will, with Clemson fans flashing 8 fingers and two thumbs with both hands held out front close together as in 10 in a Row, Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2019, 1:26 PM

U5uC will be battling to just be bowl eligible.

Jul 6, 2019, 1:55 PM

We'll have it for the Texas A&M game and it's also likely that we get it again against Syracuse .
We'll see . The main thing I love about being a Clemson Tiger right now is that everyone else is looking up at us .... everyone .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 6, 2019, 3:44 PM

Coots 11-0? lol

They better hope that doesn't happen because when Kirby bails out at the end of this season to replace Saban at bammer, thUGA will steal the coots' coach from them.

Jul 6, 2019, 6:00 PM

There ain't that much what if's in the entire world. The coots will never be a real #2 team, not even by default of the rest of the SEC having a losing season, the SEC would be passed over that year if it were that it ever happen that the whole SEC were down!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 3,527
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic