Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
North Korea signing. Maybe...?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,744

North Korea signing. Maybe...?

Jun 12, 2018, 1:08 AM

I’d like to see this for the sake of our free world. I think it may. I also think it comes from an engenious want for peace through strength.

NK is just plain horrible, but if we can at least start by formal ending the Korean War, and create a structure that de-nukes. That works for me as a modest start.

Here’s to hoping-

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: North Korea signing. Maybe...?

Jun 12, 2018, 1:55 AM

We’ll see.

Here’s to peace! Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2018, 2:14 AM

North and South Korea were equal countries as far as their economy’s and standard of living in 1953 when the amethyst was signed, and today the gap is so wide it can’t be ignored. Kim is a lot of things, but I think he is desperate for a solution that allows the north to prosper and maybe reunification that doesn’t result in he and his families heads ending up on a post in the city square. I really believe his biggest concern is safety for his family, because transition of power in a dictatorship isn’t healthy for the ruling family.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2018, 7:55 AM

Trump talks in dollar signs ... and Kim knows what that means . I only hope this meeting is beneficial to the US , and we don't end up looking the fool .
I disagree with dealing directly with the little tyrant , but that's what my country is deciding to do . Hoping for a good result is all you can do

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

No worries, as we all know, Trump won't do a BAD deal***

Jun 12, 2018, 9:42 AM

People worry about legitimizing NK by meeting with them, but

Jun 12, 2018, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Re: North Korea signing. Maybe...? ]

if you have nukes - you are already legitimate. Previous administrations had the luxury of not meeting with them - but they have been allowed to grow too strong (getting nuclear capability).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2018, 4:16 AM

If it opens up new recruiting territory for dabo I'm all for it. I'm thinking a little kim un would be more of a center on our o-line. This would shut up all the Caldwell cant develop o-lineman talk

He'd transfer to the Cawks by afternoon drills.***

Jun 12, 2018, 9:47 AM

Jun 13, 2018, 9:45 PM

I had the opportunity to walk over much of North and South Korea during 1950-51. The people are essentially the same but one has been ruled by a tyrant who has instilled a deep hate for those in South Korea. Just imagine the nightmare we would experience if Canada or Mexico had a dictator such as the one in North Korea and our Army and Canada or Mexico's Army were standing face to face at our borders. One small incident could create an all out war. I hope this will lead to a decrease in tensions in both countries and will lead to peace and reuniting of families.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,744
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic