Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pro Day news
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Pro Day news

Mar 14, 2019, 12:18 PM

I didn't see a thread running.

Just saw where Trevion put up 16 reps on the bench.

Adam Choice runs a 4.45. I think he may end up with a much better pro career than college. He will be a good one.

Any other notables?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pro Day news

Mar 14, 2019, 12:32 PM

Choice may find a home in one of these new leagues. I doubt he sees the field in a NFL regular season game.

Nobody had heard of Peyton Hillis until he supplanted

Mar 14, 2019, 12:42 PM

James Davis on the Browns... Hillis was a back up to Darren McFadden at Arkansas; Choice just might get the right opportunity to play, and personally, I think that he can play in the NFL as a serviceable back up. He may have to sacrifice and be a 2nd down short yardage option but he is as much a natural runner as ETN. Let's not forget that Choice was the starter over Gallman until he injured his knee; that injury gave Gallman his chance and I like Choice (pre-injury particularly) better as a runner than Gallman...

but of course, we all shall see...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nobody had heard of Peyton Hillis until he supplanted

Mar 14, 2019, 1:04 PM

You were living in a Clemson bubble if you never heard of Peyton Hillis. James Davis was 6th rd pick while Hillis was a 7th. Davis was never far better than Hillis in the eyes of the NFL. Who knows what pre injury Choice would've been. Post injury Choice hasn't been what I'd call an NFL caliber player.

So, you knew who Peyton Hillis was when he was behind

Mar 14, 2019, 6:16 PM

Darren McFadden AND Felix Jones at Arkansas?? Dude... really????

c'mon maaaannnn.............

I don't live in any bubble, maybe you didn't understand my point that Hillis was a backup in college behind future 1st round backs like Choice is backup to a future 1st round back and another NFL caliber back in Gallman... if Hillis can become an NFL starter and didn't rush for 1000 yards in his entire college career, I am going say that Choice will get that same opportunity to make a team and log some carries in the NFL... especially after running that sub 4.5 forty today...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2019, 6:21 PM [ in reply to Nobody had heard of Peyton Hillis until he supplanted ]

If you think Choice is as good as ETN I know why you are not a coach and it’s not close.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2019, 6:25 PM

Apples to oranges

Mar 14, 2019, 6:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Nobody had heard of Peyton Hillis until he supplanted ]

No one said Choice was as good as Etienne.

Reading is fundamental but comprehension is necessary...

Mar 14, 2019, 6:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Nobody had heard of Peyton Hillis until he supplanted ]

please only stick with what was written and please know that there is nothing between lines...

and NO, I did not even suggest that Choice is as good as ETN but that Choice will get his chance to become a pro regardless of the lack of production compared to most draft picks... much like Hillis lacked production but got a chance to become a pro and actually became a starter for a period of time...

wow...

Re: Pro Day news

Mar 14, 2019, 12:53 PM

Who is the stand in QB slinging?

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic