Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone care to speculate about where KB might go? No flames
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,373

Anyone care to speculate about where KB might go? No flames

Sep 27, 2018, 9:31 PM

just curious about what different people think

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he will go to an FBS school

Sep 27, 2018, 9:35 PM

Maybe even a power 5 school. But I don't think he will start, and I don't think he will draw any interest from NFL teams.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Somewhere in the FCS***

Sep 27, 2018, 9:40 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Somewhere in the FCS***

Sep 27, 2018, 9:43 PM

Coastal Carolina University?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone care to speculate about where KB might go? No flames

Sep 27, 2018, 9:53 PM

NC State so Doeren can have the Clemson playbook and signals.

Message was edited by: Clemson_country89®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2018, 2:34 AM

Is there a physical playbook, or is it simply memorized. NFL has an actual playbook they take home to memorize

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Sep 27, 2018, 10:12 PM

ive been hearing a lot of rumors about him being in contact with auburn, but I just dont see that happening

Sep 27, 2018, 10:16 PM

Maybe Central Florida, some place with tempo offense, a graduating QB and a decent team. If Arkansas were better I think KB could end up there, but who knows.

Sep 27, 2018, 10:36 PM

Don’t think he’s good enough for UCF offense. Chad might give him a chance. But I think fcs where he could put up some gaudy numbers, even passing numbers.

Honestly, I was hoping he might come back here after he cooled off. Dabo would make him work but would take him back. Think the team would too if he apologized. Hopefully Carter or someone like Tajh could right his brain.

Obviously this has been boiling since he walked off the spring game. Probably ticked off on the sidelines because of the plays he was getting vs being mad he kept going 3 and out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No way should KB be allowed back on our team.

Sep 27, 2018, 10:42 PM

Even if he apologizes and asks to come back.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: No way should KB be allowed back on our team.

Sep 27, 2018, 11:48 PM

...don't need him anyway, we got Renfrow Nation..!

Go Tigers!!!

Re: No way should KB be allowed back on our team.

Sep 28, 2018, 2:38 AM [ in reply to No way should KB be allowed back on our team. ]

After all has been said and done, it would be a huge risk letting Kelly come back and sit a year, with apologies before. The division and illwill would be too much in the players locker room and on the field

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Sep 28, 2018, 1:18 AM

No way he goes to Auburn or really and Power 5 team. Don't get me wrong he's a great athlete, but he just doesn't have the arm talent (consistently) to be guaranteed to start for most programs. That's what KB is wanting, a guarantee he'll be "The Guy". None of us can really blame the kid, he waited his time, did all that was asked of him, worked hard & a better player came in and took the job from him. He's not going anywhere that their is a chance of this happening again...........period.
I really think it will be a smaller FBS team that runs a similar style offense we do, or likes to throw it all over the yard.

These 3 come to mind for me

East Carolina
Western Kentucky
Memphis

Sep 28, 2018, 2:14 AM

Wherever he goes, he will be going to a lesser university, possibly without lavish facilities, playing with a bunch of strangers, not his friends. Dabo won’t be there to look after him and coddle him and his ego; he will be playing for a coach with no particular loyalty to a one year transfer.

Every Saturday for the rest of this football season, he is going to wake up on Saturday mornings and have nowhere he needs to be. He’s going to miss all the post season play. This is his true senior year, and he wont be part of the banquets and ceremonies marking the end of his and his friends’ football careers at Clemson. All of that, and the privileged life of a Clemson football star, poof.

He has thrown it all away to play one extra half season of football, is how Chris Carter put it. If it was me, I’d be at Dabo’s house at dawn, begging him to take me back under any conditions he cares to impose.

I think he could do well a lot of places.. esp if he is willing to travel.

Sep 28, 2018, 2:59 AM

Think Pac12. Is Tate at AZ graduating (of course they've looked bad under Sumlin). Oregon if their guy goes pro. KB could be a 1yr stopgap there. No idea what UCLA sitation is.
Or what about low tier FBS teams like Kansas, Kansas St, Indiana, Nebraska, Iowa or Iowa St.
I don't see him going ACC or SEC if he stays in FBS. I have no idea, just putting out some different ideas.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,373
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic