Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nkemdiche...... released.... shows up not in shape!!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Nkemdiche...... released.... shows up not in shape!!!!!!

Jul 28, 2019, 10:25 AM

Hahahahaha, wow!!! Talk about dodging a bullet.

Let alone what a waste of talent!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We also dodged a bullet with Josh Belk and Chad Kelly...

Jul 28, 2019, 10:32 AM

Letting them go was the best thing for Clemson...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We ejected a bullet with Chad Kelly...

Jul 28, 2019, 11:22 AM

no pun intended. He was booted, shown the door, given his walking papers, etc.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he seems to have a lot of issues, no doubt

Jul 28, 2019, 10:59 AM

I hope he gets his life together

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nkemdiche...... released.... shows up not in shape!!!!!!

Jul 28, 2019, 11:05 AM

TiGeReIgN said:

Hahahahaha, wow!!! Talk about dodging a bullet.

Let alone what a waste of talent!!!!

Why are you celebrating it? Is obvious this guy has real problems and needs help. Maybe if he went to Clemson these things wouldn't have happened, but it's very off putting to excited about something like this.

Jul 28, 2019, 11:39 AM

I celebrate anyone having the world given to them and they squander it. Poor decisions when you know he has been shown the right way. He chooses to ignore, more power to him. I hear McDs is hiring!

Jul 28, 2019, 11:49 AM

His story is sad. I think he was annointed #1 after his junior year in high school. A great talent for sure.

https://youtu.be/efHzGxEzDQA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you celebrate that? Get help Pete***

Jul 28, 2019, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Nkemdiche...... released.... shows up not in shape!!!!!! ]

Re: you celebrate that? Get help Pete***

Jul 28, 2019, 6:29 PM

I think it is absolutely wonderful. I hope he completely crashes and burns.

Jul 28, 2019, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Nkemdiche...... released.... shows up not in shape!!!!!! ]

I celebrate holidays, birthdays, big occasions, etc....like normal people. I don’t revel in others misfortunes, especially when they’ve effected my life 0.00000000001%. Do you celebrate when someone commits suicide after being gifted with so much in life?

When I hear someone say, “A Clemson man needs no introduction,” I don’t think they envision someone with your demeanor. Thus, I’ve concluded by your response and your pulse, you probably are no Clemson man. Be gone coot.

Jul 28, 2019, 6:34 PM

The only people hurt during suicide are the family and friends left. To heck with the individual. That was their decisions. Live and burn by them. The same with people who make poor decisions,. I can't believe there are so many limp wristed farts that feel sorry for people like this. California have an apartment for you . . please go. For the rest . .most of you work an hour hour day every working day. You do what you do because you accepted that job and it's yours to do and provide. A football player has a job too. Their business is their body. No one owes them a dammnn thing. if they can't do their job as they are expected to do . .they are fired. same as anyone else. No feeling sorry for them, it was their choice. I'm betting once a lazy fool always a lazy fool in this case. .

Jul 28, 2019, 6:57 PM

You really are a disgusting human being.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“No one owes them a dammnn thing”

Jul 30, 2019, 12:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Nkemdiche...... released.... shows up not in shape!!!!!! ]

And he owes you nothing for you to reserve that kind of venom towards him. You act like he slept with your wife. Is it simply because he didn’t play for Clemson?

I’m sure I look limp wristed to you...you’re on the fringe. You sound like someone just shy of going postal.

Jul 28, 2019, 6:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Nkemdiche...... released.... shows up not in shape!!!!!! ]

No need for your liberal perspective. The guy has already had everything handed to him. How much more do you want to hand him? Time for him to grow the f up!

Jul 30, 2019, 4:20 AM

I have been a member of this board for less than two weeks and now
I leave it with you. Too much childish behavior for me. Wishing bad
things to happen to young men just b/c they are not here at Clemson.
Most of you are not the Clemson I know and you don't reflect true
Clemson spirit that I grew up with. I wish all of you nothing but
good health and a change in humility. Stop acting like "New money"
Go Tigers!!!

Jul 28, 2019, 7:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Nkemdiche...... released.... shows up not in shape!!!!!! ]

By no means am I celebrating the man’s misfortune. But rather I may be just pointing out how it’s ironic that I remember certain people with “the sky is falling” syndrome when he decomitted and blamed Dabo etc.

And now the possible “reasons” keep popping up...... I’ll let the rest of y’all fill those in. But just to wrap it up, again. So much potential and talent wasted!!!

Dude Has Been a BUST Since Early On...I Don't Know Him, But

Jul 28, 2019, 11:07 AM

Seems like he never wanted to put in the effort. Talent w/o effort will only get you so far. This guy is the true diametric opposition of Hunter Renfrow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dude Has Been a BUST Since Early On...I Don't Know Him, But

Jul 28, 2019, 11:19 AM

It may be that or maybe he peaked in HS and that was it. No way to know but sure isnt what you'd have thought given his rankings

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 11:07 AM

Can't believe you are still traumatized that he didn't come to CU.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 1:26 PM

Who?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really surprised that

Jul 28, 2019, 2:28 PM

some spoiled mama's boy didn't pan out.

Who could have known.?

Kim who? Glad he went elsewhere.***

Jul 28, 2019, 2:33 PM

Kim who? Glad he went elsewhere.***

Jul 28, 2019, 2:33 PM

no doubt I’m biased but I wonder had he had the mentoring

Jul 28, 2019, 3:16 PM

That kids get from our program maybe he would have turned out better as a man. I seem to think he would have. It’s an invaluable part of our program.

Jul 28, 2019, 6:10 PM

I hope he finds his way back.

By the way, I accidentally TU’d your post instead of the TD it deserves. I’ll get that squared away though.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2019, 5:55 AM

Recruiting ratings aren’t the best at measuring what’s in a person’s heart or what’s going on in their life. His situation started to come to the surface at Ole Miss. Dabo and staff generally do a good job of finding issues before they offer a scholly. I hope he finds the light soon, because the money he made on that rookie contract won’t last forever

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic