Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Listening to the early morning cootfest
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Listening to the early morning cootfest

Nov 20, 2018, 11:31 AM

On 107.5 “The Game” here in Chicken City I was furious! Perry Orth their former loser QB state the coots need to bust Trevor Lawrence all night and play with an “edge” the entire game. Maybe I’m too sensitive but it sounds like their plan is to hurt our players with dirty hits. What do they care? Since they have little hope of winning, their plan is to destroy us with serious injury. I could wish we would break every bone in Bake Gently’s body but because of decorum and decency I wont. Guys, not that I am shocked but seriously, we have the worst rival in the entire CFB world. I hope we crush the, their fans and their spirit! Go Tigers score 100+ and crush these losers! Rant over.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What did you expect to hear?

Nov 20, 2018, 11:36 AM

Listening to the Perry Orth show and knowing what you do about the Coots

What else do they have to play for except to try to weaken us for the meaningful games to follow? The MAC championship? No, that's right, Akron is 2-5 in the mighty MAC. I sure hope the Coots play an ACC opponent in Charlotte.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In Charlotte !?!?!?

Nov 20, 2018, 11:40 AM

I don't think the Belk Bowl is an option for u5c.

They may face an ACC opponent in Shreveport or a Big XII opponent in Memphis.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

LOL, somebody better tell ESPN

Nov 20, 2018, 11:55 AM

Belk Bowl

Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, North Carolina
Dec. 29, noon (ABC)

Bonagura: South Carolina vs. NC State
Sherman: South Carolina vs. Pitt

CBS has them in Memphis playing Okie State

Nov 20, 2018, 11:58 AM

Opinions are like fannies; everybody has one.

I could see Charlotte throwing them a bone in a weak and desperate attempt to increase ticket sales for an otherwise meaningless and insignificant bowl game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Newsflash!

Nov 20, 2018, 11:37 AM

Busting qbs is what defenses are made for. That does not mean they are being told to injure the qb. But rest assured. Reading over Tnets you are not alone in being overly sensitive in this preposterous thinking.

Coots are gonna play to win. U5uC are going to get rocked by our Tigers! Fear the Thumb!

Re: Newsflash!

Nov 20, 2018, 11:50 AM

I agree somewhat but they, based on the number of Personal fouls they have been flagged for this is a dirty team! Yes, defenses are supposed to make the QB’s feel their presence but anything over that line is bad!

Nov 20, 2018, 12:00 PM

THE COOTS ARE SO DIRTY!!! THEIR FANS ARE HORRIBEL! JUS LAST WEEK A COOT ROBBED ME OF ALL MY CROPS AND LIVESTOCK. NOW I CANT PLOW MY TEN FIELDS A YEAR!!!!

Nov 20, 2018, 12:07 PM

Your coot is showing....probably want to tuck that back in

Nov 20, 2018, 12:11 PM

WHAT IS A COOT?!

Nov 20, 2018, 12:14 PM

A chicken fan, IE you!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2018, 12:36 PM

WELL I DO LOVE FRIED CHIKEN!!!!

You waited 5 months to post this

Nov 20, 2018, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Newsflash! ]

rahtarded nonsense?

Nov 20, 2018, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Newsflash! ]

^^^^^^^^^ doesnt own a mirror

Looks like a coot robbed you of your caps lock key as well***

Nov 20, 2018, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Newsflash! ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Looks like a coot robbed you of your caps lock key as well***

Nov 20, 2018, 12:37 PM

IS THAT HOW I STOP IT FROM DOING THAT?

Nov 20, 2018, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Newsflash! ]

I know you’re trollin...

But I still lol’d at this

Nov 20, 2018, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Newsflash! ]

Appropriate for a coot troll to have a Bear Bryant avatar lol

Nov 20, 2018, 12:36 PM

THAT WOULD BE DABO SWINNEY. THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST. NOT BEAR BRYANT FYI. GO TIGERS!!!

Great way to spend your 30 minute lunch break from Arby's.***

Nov 20, 2018, 2:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Newsflash! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Listening to the early morning cootfest

Nov 20, 2018, 11:45 AM

Purely a reflection of their angry coach and a fan base recognizing once again their team has absolutely ZERO relevance outside of this game! Orth was clearly playing to an audience of GC fans who hold onto any thread of hope for a possible different outcome Saturday, but who deep down know what faces their team. We as a home crowd need to stand up and demand immediate action by the officials if dirty play is how the GC team intends to demonstrate their lack of ability in the game. There should be no tolerance for their behavior.

Go Tigers!

Nov 20, 2018, 11:59 AM

I hope they have the kahonas to stand at the bottom of the hill.

Nov 20, 2018, 11:52 AM

Doeren pretty much said the same thing before we played Nancy St. How'd that work out?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Perry Orth is a Loser.***

Nov 20, 2018, 11:54 AM

There should definitely be concern for the welfare of the QB

Nov 20, 2018, 12:02 PM

But I believe the concern should be focused on their little not so golden boy.

GO TIGERS!!

I realize it’s rivalry week, but why is everyone so dang sensitive?

Nov 20, 2018, 12:06 PM

I see us talking about pounding Bentley...how is this different? It’s always a defense’s goal to get to the QB.

It seems there’s a lot of fans that don’t really know anything about the game...

Nov 20, 2018, 12:14 PM

We have no desire or intent to injure our opponents QB, nor should we. We can handle any QB. Over the years and, at times, Bentley appeared to be one of our best offensive weapons when we were playing defense.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2018, 12:15 PM

Well first I was listening as well and Orth didn't mean any harm by it. He actually said that he obviously didn't mean it in an injury manner just the "punch him in the mouth manner". His reasoning is that he thought Clemson hadn't been tested and you go hit a team that hasn't been tested in the mouth. I didn't feel in any way he was dog whistling for the Lamecock players to hurt anyone. My amusement/question was about the host of the show acting as if South Carolina is better than Wake, BC, Duke and NC State. They really believe they are Playoff contenders in the ACC. That's why I pray to the good Lord above that they get Georgia Tech in a bowl game. Wouldn't it be nice to see them get hammered by a mid tier ACC team that can only run the ball?

Nov 20, 2018, 12:34 PM

Y'all do understand that "fan talk" means jack on the field. They can TRY to hit him as much as they want, but they won't touch him often. Quarterback hits get close attention on the field and if the coots do try to him late, they will be penalized. It's a simple as that. Don't see TL playing much past halfway through the 3rd quarter. Tigers LAST home game this year, these guys will be focused. 56-13 is my prediction.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic