Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Watson just a regular New York tourist as Heisman ceremony approaches
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

New Story: Watson just a regular New York tourist as Heisman ceremony approaches

Dec 11, 2015, 4:43 PM

Watson just a regular New York tourist as Heisman ceremony approaches

Deshaun Watson is mature beyond his years on and off the football field, but Friday in New York he was just a regular 20-year old seeing the sights of New York with his family.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look at Tigernet with the mic publicity

Dec 11, 2015, 6:15 PM

Getting the brand out there I see

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Watson just a regular New York tourist as Heisman ceremony approaches

Dec 11, 2015, 7:38 PM

Is this real life or am I dreaming?

Clemson prestige. World-wide, wide, wide, wide.***

Dec 11, 2015, 7:59 PM

Re: New Story: Watson just a regular New York tourist as Heisman ceremony approaches

Dec 11, 2015, 8:48 PM

Sorry in advance for a random thought, but every time I click on an article with that "Hawkin presents" ad, I immediately think that is Lou Holts pic. Carry on with your dialog now.

Dec 11, 2015, 9:46 PM

This young man is such a great person to represent Clemson. Humble respectful, great smile, he is such a blessing to listen to. He loves his teammates and will be happy when he can do the things he can control.

Deshaun, we are proud of every teammate who has helped you to be a finalist for this award. It would be very special if you win it...if you don't you will lose it graciously I know. God's grace is with you, and I pray you will stay faithful to our God above all. Take care in New York. Have fun and continue to enjoy the moment.

I want to see you and the entire offense go out and know you have prepared the best you can against Oklahoma. We will see Lawson and Alexander and all our defense playing their hearts out. I know you all will be ready. Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 11, 2015, 9:53 PM

Been all around Time Square and Rockefeller tonight. What a time to be in NYC!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic