Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Ohio St.? Just another big game for underdog Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

New Story: Ohio St.? Just another big game for underdog Clemson

Dec 12, 2016, 10:01 PM

Ohio St.? Just another big game for underdog Clemson

Dabo Swinney uses the phrase a lot, so much so that there is probably a T-shirt already printed with the slogan: “We’re built for this.” That “this” is the big stage of college football, and the Tigers proved again this year they are indeed built for big games and the big stage.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Ohio St.? Just another big game for underdog Clemson

Dec 12, 2016, 10:14 PM

:) ;)

Dec 12, 2016, 10:20 PM

We are no underdog in my book.

Dec 13, 2016, 10:26 AM

Personally I would rather be the underdog. I think Clemson will be a tough out. I would not want to be the opposing team with the ball in #4's hand with the game on the line in the 4th quarter.

Dec 13, 2016, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Ohio St.? Just another big game for underdog Clemson ]

No, and I don't believe we are an underdog, but I'm ### sure glad that the know it all's believe and say we are!!! When our guys hear it being said that they are the Under Dog, that's telling them that they are the Smallest Dogs, those Clemson TIGERS will bring their AAA game when they hear that Noise being said around the country. Gooooo Little Dogs, prove that you are big Tigers!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2016, 11:01 PM

I believe that when Clemson brings their A game, they can beat anyone, including Alabama. If they play their best football of the year for the entirety of these next two games, I fully expect our team to go all the way and win the national championship. Go Tigers!! We believe in you!

Dec 12, 2016, 11:09 PM

The biggest thing in your statement is playing our A game for four quarters. If we get a lead we need to keep our players going like we are losing the game by 10, there can be no let up. Keep the boot on the throats and don't remove it until the clock says 00:00

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Dec 13, 2016, 8:07 AM

Agreed! Too many times we have taken our foot off the gas and played not to lose rather than to win. I am hopeful that will not happen in these next two games.

Dec 13, 2016, 8:27 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Ohio St.? Just another big game for underdog Clemson ]

Amen, brother (or sister). We are at our best when we are running our offense and not trying to "run clock". The slow down game we try to play almost always lets the other teams catch up and gives them momentum while taking away from our own momentum. Bad strategy, IMO. Pedal to the metal all game, and we win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2016, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Ohio St.? Just another big game for underdog Clemson ]

You're not alone with those same feelings. Our coaches should have already proven to their selves that every time they have backed off trying not to score bc of being accused of running up the score has hurt our team way more than it could ever help us with trying to be respectable. Play our guys as hard as you would from the start of the 1st quarter all the way until there isn't anyway the opposing teams can't possibly catch up even if we put our 4th string in on offense or defense. Stomp on their throats until a loss isn't a possibility for our team!!!! GOOOO TIGERS, crush all that is in our way of becoming the best in the country!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2016, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Ohio St.? Just another big game for underdog Clemson ]

The talent is there to win it all, and it has been there these past two years I believe to win it all. And if we can't bring it home, we have problems other than talent. We are some how missing out on the part where we make our own luck.

I like Clemson better when they don't think it's just another game

Dec 12, 2016, 11:06 PM

I like them mad, feeling disrespected, ready to hit hard and make big plays. Yep that's when my Tigers play their best.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I like Clemson better when they don't think it's just another game

Dec 13, 2016, 8:27 AM

Yep!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2016, 3:53 PM [ in reply to I like Clemson better when they don't think it's just another game ]

I'm sure no one will have to worry about the Tigers being mad. Deshaun feels completely disrespected after not winning the Heisman. I think he has something to prove....and he will.

Dec 13, 2016, 9:52 PM

OSU is certainly worried about DW4 being mad. They have a good secondary but they cannot account for Watson's rush. If he decides to not give it to Gallman he can either rush or pass. We just have to keep our lineman from going downfield.

Dec 13, 2016, 1:50 AM

Dear DW4,
We are here. See you there.
Yours truly,
Clemson

Where do I get my t-shirt! Go Tigers*******

Dec 13, 2016, 7:06 AM

Here's your t-shirt, my friend...

Dec 13, 2016, 8:55 AM

https://www.tigersports.com/more/college-football-playoff-bound/2016-cfp-built-for-this-tee-103191-c.html

Dec 13, 2016, 9:46 AM

BYOG!!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K67ydX7SYqA

We aren't the underdog. Vegas has us at -3.5 because nationally folks love them some OSU

Dec 13, 2016, 10:16 AM

If the spread was just for betters that were Tiger fans, we would be +8

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic