Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NOWWWW they say it...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

NOWWWW they say it...

Jan 2, 2019, 5:44 PM

https://forum.dawgnation.com/discussion/11091/fields-vs-lawrence

Remember when the mutts were saying the same things that @superdawg51 were in this thread

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-Fields-is-clearly-NOT-the-talent-Lawrence-is--But-Fields-24141483#24141483

I love it when I go back to read threads that aged "oh so well".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NOWWWW they say it...

Jan 2, 2019, 6:19 PM

That’s golden... wish he’d come back so we could ask him where was fields last night?

Yeah, smart mishandled it ok. Found out not everyone wants a bag of money. Speaking of mismanaging, kirb stomped didn’t do well managing his players this week did he.

I love it! More fun than beating the coots!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2019, 6:34 PM

" I would think that the Tua/Hurts situation would be a little more dicey than Fromm/Fields.NO problems in Athens. Kirby has a firm grip on his program unlike Dabo. How could he allow this to happen? Now Cu must chase the natty with no experience at the most important position on the gridiron....QB. Fortunately the ACC is trash so the Tigers should make the conference title game. "

This comment is golden.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2019, 7:45 PM

LMAO I don’t think he could’ve said more incorrect things in one comment if he had tried

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2019, 7:50 PM

Likely sending out trial balloons for why they don’t care that Fields is transferring.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2019, 7:51 PM

That post is hilarious in retrospect. Basically EVERYTHING the mutt said was WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! In his defense, he was regurgitating what I heard from ESPN ANALysts at the time- all praising Kirby and slamming Dabo. Dabo was honest and it worked out for the best. Kirby? well....

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2019, 7:59 PM

Even at their lowest they still have the worst prideful ego I’d ever seen.

These MFers actually think they had a shot to land TL...TL has been documented it is and was always Clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic