Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More on Corey Miller
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,981

More on Corey Miller

Jan 20, 2019, 10:01 PM

I read the story on T-Net about Corey Miller's butthurt and loved it. I loved it so much I googled "Corey Miller" to find out what else this genius might have said. I ran across this quote from early November which turned out to be more or less exactly right.

I don't think Corey meant this the way it turned out, but this is what he said when talking about the South Carolina football team:

"One thing I can tell you, these guys are well prepared, and these guys compete better than any that I know," Miller said. "Will Muschamp is a Nick Saban disciple (from their days coaching at LSU), so everything that I see at Alabama, I'm seeing at South Carolina."

Thanks Corey. Clemson fans saw a lot of similarities between South Carolina and Alabama too.

And he said, "But, for me, it's about seeing what Clemson does when they get to the College Football Playoff......... They are that good. But, when they play the likes of Alabama, Notre Dame, Michigan or whoever else ends up there, we will see if that decision to play Trevor Lawrence right away pans out."

Here's the link if you still want more chuckles from Corey Miller.

https://thetandd.com/sports/high-school/football/td-club-corey-miller-talks-football-fans-gamecocks-and-tigers/article_0313b903-3234-5942-a5ae-ec0b6675d098.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh this is gold. That butthurt coot snares himself with his own words.***

Jan 20, 2019, 10:06 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More on Corey Miller

Jan 20, 2019, 10:08 PM

I don't care that he is an embarrassment to The U of SuCk, but his utter stupidity is an embarrassment to our state.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t have problem with him saying “it’s about what Clemson

Jan 20, 2019, 10:09 PM

Does once they get to the cfp and play Bama, Norte dame, Michigan or whoever”.... but your request was fulfilled and Clemson showed you what they’d do and they blew everybody out! My problem is now you aren’t man enough to accept the facts/results. That’s what is so stupid about all this. Made himself look like an idiot for all to see.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just another SEC biased clown.***

Jan 20, 2019, 10:28 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2019, 11:28 PM

I’m sure coot fans are able to eventually come to grips with our success and their failure, but HOW do they overcome this moron. He’s my go to example of coot.

You misspelled moron***

Jan 20, 2019, 11:29 PM

Worse than moron.

Jan 21, 2019, 7:57 AM

He's a total marooooon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obvioiusly they never let him see all their trophies

Jan 21, 2019, 7:50 AM

when he dropped his kid off at Alabama.

Or he's just a liar.

Take your pick.

Jan 21, 2019, 8:21 AM

How'd you like to be known as that fool Lamecock from Pageland?

bump***

Jan 21, 2019, 9:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,981
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic