Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Moral victory Ha! Ha!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,272

Moral victory Ha! Ha!

Sep 17, 2019, 12:19 AM

Went to local restaurant tonight to celebrate #60 with wife and sons when finished our waiter said did y’all see our coots this weekend he must have noticed all the blank stares and said oh y’all not Carolina fans we laughed. Then he started about how good they looked against Bama he went on and on and when he finished his spill I looked at him and said it feels even better to beat them he just turned and walked away

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Moral victory Ha! Ha!

Sep 17, 2019, 1:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2019, 6:19 AM

owensb01® said:

I think the coots are confusing Moral victory with Moran victory!

I am very happy...

Sep 17, 2019, 6:54 AM

that they're so happy with moral victories.

Since mid November last year, uof5c has played two teams with an actual pulse and in each case they allow record passing yards, lost by 21+, and still celebrated like it was a win.

As if there was any question, that should tell you all you need to know about the culture of that program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Moral victory Ha! Ha!***

Sep 17, 2019, 6:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Sep 17, 2019, 8:47 AM

"But did it feel like a win?"

Sep 17, 2019, 8:51 AM

Hopefully you already had your food.....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2019, 9:50 AM

I was quite surprised over how happy most of the South Carolina fans I know were over how they played in that game. Most seem to think if a couple of the calls that went against them had gone their way that it would've been a game that went down to the wire. I get the frustration over calls going against them, but they were down 47-16, and only scored at the end because Muschamp still had the starters in for some reason, and because they were gifted a targeting call to keep that drive going at the end of the game. It's hard for me to feel sorry for you over some bad calls in a game where you were down 31 points with 15 seconds to go.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,272
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic